Become a Patron!

How are Omvapors e-liquids?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've never even heard of Omvapors before, but saw there's currently a big sale going on. I quickly checked out some of their flavors to see if I should even bother, and there were actually quite a few that looked pretty good. I wanted to know if their e-liquids are good quality or not before spending much time looking through their different flavors, and definitely before spending my money and placing an order. Thanks in advance!

If anyone else is interested, their 120ml bottles are on sale for roughly $7.50 each. Plus, shipping is free if you spend more than $40. It's a great deal if it's good quality e-liquid! Here's a screen shot of what I was looking at :
5b0a1c23c8e2536507fe8a95cf82ba96.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried their juice about a year? ago....didn't care for it....but taste is very subjective.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for your input! The only online liquid vendors I've tried are Fuggin and Vape Wild. I didn't care for any of the Vape Wild flavors I got. I bought their sample pack and each of them tasted off somehow. I got 6 bottles from Fuggin, and actually really liked 2 of them. If you say the one you tried was good, I'll probably order and hope their other flavors are quality as well.
Thanks for the replies, and more input is definitely welcome!

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only liked one flavor from Vapewild, Tiramisu. I've tried several vendors Tiramisu, and all were nasty to me, but Vapewild's was good. Other than that I wasn't crazy about them. Never tried Fuggin.

I DIY now and don't purchase liquid

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are some of their flavors I like and some are meh. I DIY primarily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've never even heard of Omvapors before, but saw there's currently a big sale going on. I quickly checked out some of their flavors to see if I should even bother, and there were actually quite a few that looked pretty good. I wanted to know if their e-liquids are good quality or not before spending much time looking through their different flavors, and definitely before spending my money and placing an order. Thanks in advance!

If anyone else is interested, their 120ml bottles are on sale for roughly $7.50 each. Plus, shipping is free if you spend more than $40. It's a great deal if it's good quality e-liquid! Here's a screen shot of what I was looking at :
5b0a1c23c8e2536507fe8a95cf82ba96.jpg

Yes, they're good. Serene is one of my ADV's.

sbankme

Member For 3 Years
I tried 3 of theirs...best is BAKED(caramel apple on inhale and subtle graham cracker & toasted almonds on exhale. Not too sweet, a good all day vape.I will reorder it when it's gone.
All tried Chimera(Strawb/banana milkshake) and Mindful Monkey(banana/whipped cream /vanilla wafer) those two are okay, but the banana flavor tastes more like banana candy flavor than real bananas.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I tried 3 of theirs...best is BAKED(caramel apple on inhale and subtle graham cracker & toasted almonds on exhale. Not too sweet, a good all day vape.I will reorder it when it's gone.
All tried Chimera(Strawb/banana milkshake) and Mindful Monkey(banana/whipped cream /vanilla wafer) those two are okay, but the banana flavor tastes more like banana candy flavor than real bananas.

I ended up buying 10 flavors from Omvapors. I have Baked and Chimera, but not Mindful Money. I've had them for 1.5 weeks now, shaking them daily, and so far they're pretty good. There are a few I like pretty well, a few I don't like, and the rest are just ok. Honestly, I don't see myself ordering from there again.
The prices are very cheap, though, and both the flavor and quality are good. I personally think the quality of the e-liquid is much, MUCH better than Vapewild! I would definitely recommend Omvapors to anyone on a tight budget.

VU Sponsors