Become a Patron!

How do I clean the white rubber part on the Atlantis/Nautilus?

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I managed to take it apart from where the metal were the coil goes in to. I have tried cleaning it with dish wash soap, hot water, baking soda and have let it sit for 30 min each and scrubbed and I STILL can't get rid of my last e juice smell and taste. It is making my new E-Juice taste really really weird and funky and I can't enjoy it.
My last e juice was Cuttwood Monster Melons and it left a strong fruity, tropical smell and taste behind that is not mixing very well with my other juices. I have cleaned the tank itself, tip, glass and bottom part and rubber but the rubber part is were it seems to be stained with the last juice smell and juice. Anyone know who to clean it or how to get rid of that smell? I have tried just vaping my last juice and letting it sit and I am almost done with the new juice and the smell is no where near fading. Help! lol

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Soak it in unflavored vodka or grain alcohol, that should work.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only thing I've found that might help (and not always) with rubber is to soak in a dilution of baking soda and water. ( Make a paste) Sometimes, though, nothing will get out a previous flavor, dependig on what it was.

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
I use really hot water and it works for me. Soaking in some everclear is a good idea and you can drink the rest, lol!!!!

VU Sponsors