Become a Patron!

How do I delete my account.

schuler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I find this is more of a waste of time and I refuse to be insulted by people online. How do I delete my account?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@schuler why don't you give it some more time because not all members will treat you like you described. There is a wealth of good information here and many very friendly people you could become friends with. Don't let a few spoil what could be a very pleasant experience.

Good Luck and Vape On - Vape Safe

schuler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very true but again I'm not going to be treated like a dumb ass when I most like can find the information from some where else without being disrespected or being called sexual names. I have true friend for that.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I can only give you my warmest welcome and try to persuade you to stay. If you do decide you want to leave that is your decision.

Good Luck and Vape On Safely

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Only way I know of is to contact one of the admin team and see if they'll do it. I really don't know. As suggested, the forum is full of a lot of very helpful people. Some seem harsh around the edges, but do have your well being at heart. Some take time to get to know, some, just avoid. There's always the ignore feature, too. You won't see anything they say.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is a very interesting group of people here at VU. Its somewhere between ECF and HEM.

Like both, you will get some really wonderful advice and help, most of the time.

I read through the post regarding the "what is this" MOD. The people were in their "style" trying to help.

I think they got a bit rude because they dont understand that not all people who dont appreciate that style of interaction is a "pussy"

Some people come from a world where no on interacts like that unless they are purposely wanting to berate or hassle others.

I come from that side of the world but have come to terms with it after working with many types and having 2 young sons 22 and 25 and hang out with all their friends.

Some people just dont believe in un-necessary diplomacy. In a way, I appreciate the honest yet sometimes blunt attitude. Ive come to realize its more honest.

So like SteveS45 said, dont let this first experience keep you from a community of really helpful and many times surprisingly generous member.

Not only generous in the sharing of excellent knowledge , but Ive been shocked at the really truly generous members , here and on ECF. I use every opportunity to pass it on that I can.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
like huck said, you'll have to email admin. However you may want to give it a few days.

I can assure you; however rude what you read was on the surface; I succinctly believe it was a colorful way of ensuring safety. The vet vapors here, get asked some fairly abrupt questions, and met with some rather rude responses to the point that sometimes the only way to ensure safety is make sure some things are related in way that will be remembered.

I am not excusing the behavior; rather, explaining it.
Many of us who have been around the block, do make it point to relay as much information as we can in the interest of keeping people safe. You don't now us, nor do we know you, That said, some of us assume we are speaking to people who do not understand the math and science used when vaping.

give it a day or two and try your hat in some difference sections maybe?
it has been said several times, Vaping Undergroung is a true representation of society, you'll find everything from a doctorate of science, to a roadie in here, all with the same goals in vaping- vape safe, stay off the cigs and help others do the same.

if you do decide to head out, keep on vaping.

Last edited:

schuler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree. Either way, I wouldn't allow my friend that has never had a vape in his life use a tube mod that is unregulated for his first mod. With the light of a few of y'all being very insightful and respectful, i will give it a few more days.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree. Either way, I wouldn't allow my friend that has never had a vape in his life use a tube mod that is unregulated for his first mod. With the light of a few of y'all being very insightful and respectful, i will give it a few more days.
see, that is good to know(about you and your friend)
we, at least I ( I cant speak for anyone else) have to assume the worst. I spend a lot of time at a shop that my friend owns, and I see all manner of bizarre questions and unsafe assumptions made by uninformed vapors. Therefore, when I approach a new person here, I have to assume that I speaking with someone like that. I think some of the other veteran vapors are doing the same.

I'm glad youre going to give it a shot. Keep in mind, you do have a huge wealth of knowledge here with the vets. By all means, take advantage of that. I really do wish places like this were here when I started out.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to say as someone who is only vaped 2 years. You fear of the mechanical is why i started with mechnicals. I still fear the regulated mods. See the ability to build and vape at levels other than the natural battery voltage. Seems kinda risky.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

schuler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
see, that is good to know(about you and your friend)
we, at least I ( I cant speak for anyone else) have to assume the worst. I spend a lot of time at a shop that my friend owns, and I see all manner of bizarre questions and unsafe assumptions made by uninformed vapors. Therefore, when I approach a new person here, I have to assume that I speaking with someone like that. I think some of the other veteran vapors are doing the same.

I'm glad youre going to give it a shot. Keep in mind, you do have a huge wealth of knowledge here with the vets. By all means, take advantage of that. I really do wish places like this were here when I started out.
I am almost at my local vape shop on a daily basis. I've also been vaping on and off for the past 3 years.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am almost at my local vape shop on a daily basis. I've also been vaping on and off for the past 3 years.
ok, and what was the info you were looking for again?

schuler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to say as someone who is only vaped 2 years. You fear of the mechanical is why i started with mechnicals. I still fear the regulated mods. See the ability to build and vape at levels other than the natural battery voltage. Seems kinda risky.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I don't fear them. I enjoy them truthfully. I'm going to buy a point blank clone mod most likely tonight and I own a cloud breaker authentic wooden box mod that takes parallel 18500 battery's.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I tried to delete my account a couple of years ago. I just couldn't take the FlavourArt Mickey Mouse Club. The staff said, your ass is mine ! Glad they shackled and beat me til I bled. Love it here ! :giggle:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:) Thanks Artemis ! How are you feeling ?
I'm feelings better but mentally I'm screwed! :) On a ton of meds and the doctors are looking for cancer now. I feel like I can't win right now. I'm not going to let it define me.

How are you Jimi? I have a Kayfun 3 mini I need to clean and fire up.

So if any smoker is reading this: quit that shit or you could end up like me. Freaked out and scared shitless. Go with a NRT (vaping is a good choice).

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm feelings better but mentally I'm screwed! :) On a ton of meds and the doctors are looking for cancer now. I feel like I can't win right now. I'm not going to let it define me.

So if any smoker is reading this: quit that shit or you could end up like me. Freaked out and scared shitless. Go with a NRT (vaping is a good choice).
((((((<3))))))

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I'll be praying for you Sandi :blowkiss:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why not.....there's a helluva alot of us who started out on unregulated tube mods....it just means you have to learn how to use them safely....hell home depot sells chainsaws to fucking accoutants who never owned a hammer......

Only way I know of is to contact one of the admin team and see if they'll do it. I really don't know. As suggested, the forum is full of a lot of very helpful people. Some seem harsh around the edges, but do have your well being at heart. Some take time to get to know, some, just avoid. There's always the ignore feature, too. You won't see anything they say.

What if the person I have the most trouble with is considered staff so it won't let me block her?! THAT is why I am adamant about leaving. And it was only my first post. Good info or not, I don't need this shit. Thanks for the info though Huckleberried. I came here after a google search for how to delete vapingunderground account. Maybe I will just have to block email from VU if I can't delete the account. But I am having lots of personal issues in my life right now. I don't need the stress of being trolled on here, especially by a so called "staff member."

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What if the person I have the most trouble with is considered staff so it won't let me block her?! THAT is why I am adamant about leaving. And it was only my first post. Good info or not, I don't need this shit. Thanks for the info though Huckleberried. I came here after a google search for how to delete vapingunderground account. Maybe I will just have to block email from VU if I can't delete the account. But I am having lots of personal issues in my life right now. I don't need the stress of being trolled on here, especially by a so called "staff member."

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-use-the-ignore-feature.155297/
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-can-i-delete-my-account.12341/
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-disable-e-mail-notifications.1974/

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you would care to PM me and let me know your issue with the staff member I'll be happy to pass it on to Admin.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you would care to PM me and let me know your issue with the staff member I'll be happy to pass it on to Admin.
I can tell you what the issue is. I made a generalized comment in a thread that was not directed at any specific individual, and not formatted as a reply to a particular comment, but I'm now being accused of "trolling" a particular person.
Paranoid much?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
. I came here after a google search for how to delete vapingunderground account. r."

Lemme see if I get this right.

Records show that you just joined VU this morning after a Google Search to find out how to delete an account that you had not opened yet?

:facepalm::crazy::facepalm::gaah::xD:

:deadhorse:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried to put myself on ignore and it does not work.
unLBHeg.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I can tell you what the issue is. I made a generalized comment in a thread that was not directed at any specific individual, and not formatted as a reply to a particular comment, but I'm now being accused of "trolling" a particular person.
Paranoid much?

I honestly thought it was my post when I read this until I read further and saw your name directly mentioned @Teresa P :

upload_2018-6-5_16-55-27.png

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Wait... Does this mean I don't get to find out how long it took for the package to show up???

Well shit. Now it's like someone ate my Baby.:gaah:

VU Sponsors