Become a Patron!

How do you carry liquid when going out

Hi guys,

I'm a new vaper. Bought an Ego One v2 on March 22nd and have not had any cigarette since the 25th (that's 9 days today :bliss:). I guess I'm hooked :inlove:.
Now, while I like the Ego, it does only hold 2ml of juice and I go through about 4ml per day (even more when going out). Filling it up can be a bit of a pain, because the tank is quite narrow with the chimney in the middle. I found that those needle nosed squeeze bottles are the perfect size tip for filling, but they leak every time I use them. The plastic bottles I buy liquids in have a bigger tip, so those are not very practical.

I've been looking around, but I've not seen many alternatives except glass bottles, but drippers are wider as well and I'm afraid that the glass may break when in my pocket.
Ideally, I would prefer something with a fine tip, that does not leak! and fits easily in a pant pocket.

Do you have any suggestions?
What do you guys use?

thanks in advance!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know if unicorn bottle tips leak, or not, but they're quite popular.

shopping

Or any of the regular plastic bottles that come with the skinnier tip.

ISO-9001-10ml-Plastic-E-Liquid-Bottles-with-Childproof-Cap-and-Slender-Tip-in-China.jpg

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Used to carry 10ml PE bottles in my pocket.
Why does yours leak? You sit on them or something?
You can try PET bottles instead, since they are not as squishy.

Stopped doing it ever since I switched to a 7ml tank, which seems to be just enough for work.
I also keep a bottle at work for emergencies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys,

I'm a new vaper. Bought an Ego One v2 on March 22nd and have not had any cigarette since the 25th (that's 9 days today :bliss:). I guess I'm hooked :inlove:.
Now, while I like the Ego, it does only hold 2ml of juice and I go through about 4ml per day (even more when going out). Filling it up can be a bit of a pain, because the tank is quite narrow with the chimney in the middle. I found that those needle nosed squeeze bottles are the perfect size tip for filling, but they leak every time I use them. The plastic bottles I buy liquids in have a bigger tip, so those are not very practical.

I've been looking around, but I've not seen many alternatives except glass bottles, but drippers are wider as well and I'm afraid that the glass may break when in my pocket.
Ideally, I would prefer something with a fine tip, that does not leak! and fits easily in a pant pocket.

What do you guys use?

thanks in advance!

I vape just as much as you typically, so I just take a small 5ml bottle with me, like @Huckleberried has pictured. I'll either keep it in the car or pants pocket.

I don't know if unicorn bottle tips leak, or not, but they're quite popular.
Or any of the regular plastic bottles that come with the skinnier tip.

ISO-9001-10ml-Plastic-E-Liquid-Bottles-with-Childproof-Cap-and-Slender-Tip-in-China.jpg
These resemble the bottles that I buy my liquid in, but I find them just a tad too wide... (sorry for being difficult ;) )

Used to carry 10ml PE bottles in my pocket.
Why does yours leak? You sit on them or something?
You can try PET bottles instead, since they are not as squishy.

Stopped doing it ever since I switched to a 7ml tank, which seems to be just enough for work.
I also keep a bottle at work for emergencies.
I don't sit on the bottles, no :p
They just leak between the cap and the bottle (screw on needle cap) when squeezed. Quite annoying, because it creates a mess...

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just make sure my tank is full before I leave and haven't even come close to ever running out.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I carry a couple 30 ml bottles with fine tips for my vapes. Put em in my pack.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Chubby Gorilla bottle. Didn't have sticky pockets since I switched to those. Very thin and pointy tip as well.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking of Zippo bottle (http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1024754). I have one of those somewhere. Might give it a try.

LOL... not what I was expecting. :p

Rather, there is/was a juice company with bottles that resemble a Zippo lighter.
Cutouts in the sides... they were like little squonker juice bottles. :)

The bottles were available separately though I don't recall any of the names/brands.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL... not what I was expecting. :p

Rather, there is/was a juice company with bottles that resemble a Zippo lighter.
Cutouts in the sides... they were like little squonker juice bottles. :)

The bottles were available separately though I don't recall any of the names/brands.
Yeah, I remember seeing something like that on one of those Chinese sites.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys,

What do you guys use?

thanks in advance!
Seeing as how you will be putting it in your pants pocket i suggest hard plastic bottles like the 1's linked below.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1614010

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unicorn bottles, preferably the ones made by gorilla. I just wished they had child safety caps.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like this.... https://www.fasttech.com/products/3021/10015827/4164400
I got one for a friend and he loves it.

Pre-Sicily. :p

Trying to recall the juice line that used them, they had a running theme.
The two possibilities I'm thinking were either a paisley-power 60's theme, or a 40's Pin-Up set (kinda a WWII theme with the Zippos and combat aircraft nose-art).

Both could be unrelated to these bottles though. ;)

I'm sure I'll toss a couple in my next FT order. :D

Hypnophone

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
...kinda depends on how long I'll be away from the bunker.
For a day, I usually just top-off the tanks.
For longer, I take 30ml bottles in a secure carrying device.

VU Sponsors