How in the fuck do I vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Hello, my name is Kishibe Rohan. I'm currently thinking about creating a manga regarding the adventures that vapers face in their daily lives. What are your thoughts on this idea?

I wasn't aware that offering opinions took so much out of a person's time that they couldn't be bothered to leave a single comment here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the forum. Your post wasn't up very long before you got a bit irritated with us already. Good luck with your manga. I hope you find some enjoyment in the process of it.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Ah, I apologize. I thought that maybe this guy named Josuke was spreading rumors about me. It wouldn't be the first time.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I can't say I've seen a Josuke in these parts, so i think you're safe.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Whatever you do, do not interact with him. He beat me up, cheated in a game of dice, and burned down my house. He is not to be trusted. He will rob you and kick you while you're down. Avoid him at all costs.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Please just somebody help me I have a vape pen lodged into my anus and I can't get it out

NNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GET IT OUT GET IT OUUUT GET IT OUT

Wait hold on I forgot about Heaven's Door he can remove it I think

ABORT ABOR HEAVENT"S DOOR IS STUCK NOW IHE "S THERE TOO HOW DO I REMOVE STAND S FROM MY ANUS HOW PLEASE SOMEBODY HAS TO DKNW O

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT HURTS

this is what i get for trying to do something nice for myself this is proof that God isn't real

Alright lads it's finally out sorry bout that

So uh like the title says, how do I start vaping

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok
tumblr_nljmo1vhvn1rl1jado1_500_zpsoxgawskd.gif

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Sir, this was not an introduction. I knew very well what I was doing, and what my intents for making this post were. I was asking for opinions on a potential Vaping manga, and now you have moved my thread into the improper location. Do you know what a manga is, sir? Perhaps you understand the term "comic" a bit more, as that is the primary source of drawn entertainment (outside of animation, but that is a whole different ballpark) in America. Manga is essentially the Japanese equivalent of a comic, albeit typically much deeper and more meaningful than anything a comic could offer. I would like to request that you return my thread to its original, intended position. I do not feel that the sudden change was at all warranted. Thank you.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
My apologies for calling you sir

but also this wasn't an introduction it was a general discussion

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Thank you very much for relocating, I feel as though now I can die in peace.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Why does everybody keep typing stuff I can see the words but I don't know what they say

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Trolls, with no life lol. Anything to get a reaction from someone. No friends, no daily social interaction, quite sad.

The problem inherent within this statement is that it 1. implies that I am a troll and 2. feeds any reaction that I was hoping to get and, in that - were I a troll - you would have satisfied my intent

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
I can practically feel the edginess radiating from across the screen

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Good morning, everyone. I hope your day is going well. But today, I would like to discuss a matter very important to me: Super Smash Bros. Currently, there are four legitimate entires (five if you count the 3DS and Wii U game as two separate entities - although, in actuality, those two games are overall similar in nature), alongside modifications existing for the game (in a sense, video game modifications are almost like vape modifications - both begin with a base product and expand upon said original product, typically producing bigger, better results).
However, of the Super Smash Bros. games (modifications and official releases alike), Super Smash Bros. Melee - released on the Nintendo GameCube in 2001 - is the game that holds the most viability as a good entry. The first game was lacking (due in part to its release on the Nintendo 64), and the third game, titled Super Smash Bros. Brawl, was far too slow and built with relatively slow, boring, and lacking physics, making for drawn out battles and overall diminishing enjoyment the longer you play (the story mode of the game, dubbed the Subspace Emissary, was not anything of particular worth). As for the fourth installment (or fourth and fifth, referring back to a previously-established fact, while by no means bad games, they were not on the same level as Super Smash Bros. Melee. Let me elaborate on this.
Super Smash Bros. Melee (henceforth referred to solely by "Melee") is a game in which movement and action are both fast-paced and intense, allowing for exceedingly large amounts of fun. Not only is it fun to play, it is also fun to watch - this is where "E-Sports" comes in. But before going too far into E-Sports, I must explain some more about the appeal of Melee. Although often called broken and imbalanced, these "design flaws" - as one might call them - are what allow for advanced play of the game. Requiring a lot of skill, numerous unintended actions can be performed while playing the game and battling, allowing for players to both avoid taking damage and inflict larger amounts of damage by chaining attacks together (which would be referred to as a "combo").
One might think, "If someone requires that much skill to do it, then why would it be practical in any way?" And to that question I say: the practicality lies in what kind of gameplay you are committed to. In tournaments, these advanced techniques are employed to gain an advantage on the opponent - the techniques, however, are not the sole factor needed in succeeding in tournaments. Skill is important, but just as important - perhaps even more important - are the reflexes of the player. "Reading" - a player's ability to predict the opponent's next move - is essential.
What this all adds up to is fast-paced, intense action. People enjoy watching these kinds of things - the thrill of seeing advanced techniques employed brilliantly, and the clash of minds between the two rivals. That, my friends, is how this connects to E-Sports (which would be video game tournaments, in essence). Similar to how one might enjoy watching Nascar - fast-paced racing - fast-paced Melee gameplay is a sight to behold. I implore all of you to accept Super Smash Bros. Melee as the best of all Super Smash Bros. games, and to seek out the competitive Melee scene.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
I'm not interrupting any discussion groups. Was it not I that created this thread? You came to this thread and responded. I am not to blame for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors