Become a Patron!

How long can RTA sit un-used for?!?

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got my first RTA and love it but if I use it full time. I'll run out of juice before i can afford more..it's a guzzler. SO I was wondering how long can I let it sit for? Fully assembled,coil,cotton and all with a bit of juice around the spot where you'd wanna refill it..can I leave this for a week or more? Would I rewick on the weekend or just keep it set up..or should I disassemble it now between uses? Bit of a weird question but I think it's a valid concern.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've got one on the table next to me that's been sitting a week, or longer, with only a bit of juice in it, that I mainly use for testing out sample juices.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you are doing DIY as all the posts you have created on the subject indicate, how could you run out?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had my mtl setup sitting idle, full of juice for about 2 weeks. I opened it up to change the build for fun and the cotton had already started getting funky with oxidized nicotine.
Best example I can give with what to expect.

BAM crew

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are doing DIY as all the posts you have created on the subject indicate, how could you run out?
unfortunately not happening this month..I balled out for a new mod & RTA instead. Leaving me with no DIY $$$..

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG, I recently found a couple of tanks I'd packed up in their original boxes when we moved over a year ago, and like a doof, I'd left both of them over half full of juice. Nope, that juice wasn't good...cotton was a nice orange-crimson...:confused::blech:

VU Sponsors