Become a Patron!

How Long ?

N

Newheart301

Anyone know how long it takes for a slow boat from China to get here ?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you are referring to FT, can be as long as a month or short as two weeks.

I normally figure three weeks.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you selected the free Air Mail... give it at least 30 days
epacket I always get within 2 weeks

N

Newheart301

Yeah, FT is where I ordered. Wish I could go pick it up, made 5 trips to Hong Kong in the 70's. 2 weeks of heaven for a sailor ! lol

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

A few FT ordering rules and you will be less frustrated. 1) Never order anything unless it is in stock. 2) Always use the USPS an ePacket options. 3) Never order batteries or anything including batteries. Following these, I'm getting orders in 7-10 days to Los Angeles (barring Chinese holidays) a final destination which might be a positive. It looks like all orders to the US enter via San Francisco. So factor domestic USPS travel time from there. The SF leg to me is 2 days.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
took 3 months for a pack of drip tips to get to me from fast tech free shipping. never again lol USPS epacket

I just got my order yesterday... 3 weeks usps. Also look at the Chinese holidays. They affect shipping as well. (They have a lot of holidays)

N

Newheart301

Made sure I didn't order anything I needed quick. Sure wish I could go back to HK once more, probably, kill me but a great way to go !

N

Newheart301

When I was young, always said I want to go out with Buda in one hand, a San MIgel in the other , receiving a good " Air-Start" !!

There are plenty of US vape stores selling fast tech products online. You may pay a little more... But not haveing waste 3 weeks waiting for it and supporting a U.S. Reseller is well worth it to me. It just take some time looking to find right product/price.

sac

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered from fastech 3 times first 2 took about a month each the last has been 6+ months and still has not arrived. They tell me I have to call the post office and have them find it but the tracking shows it hasn't made it to the states yet....like their prices hate their service. But good service seems to be rare these days from any company whether here in the states or over seas.(sigh)

N

Newheart301

There are plenty of US vape stores selling fast tech products online. You may pay a little more... But not haveing waste 3 weeks waiting for it and supporting a U.S. Reseller is well worth it to me. It just take some time looking to find right product/price.
I've ordered from 5 of your vendors, all state-side. just wanted some spare parts, FT had them cheap, and I'm in no hurry.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have swore off ordering from fasttech. Not only does it take ages to receive the item, its a crap shoot whether you get a mod with painted threads or an atty with crooked posts. Only China I order from is focalecig, always get it within 2 weeks, awesome customer service, and they have some USA stock items.

Are you able to tell when you order from focalecig if the items are warehoused in the USA or china before you order?

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you able to tell when you order from focalecig if the items are warehoused in the USA or china before you order?
Yeah they have a seperate part of the website for US stock and most of the time the item will say something like (ships from USA) in the title

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I placed 3 orders from Bangood (China) on the 17th of Sept. Two of the orders arrived in a week (standard shipping/multiple items), the 3rd was sent Registered Air thru Swedish Post (laser scope had button batteries) and the AirPost still hasn't arrived, although it left Sweden on the 23rd. I'm sure it's been sitting at US customs, with all of the other international gun smuggling packages. :-(

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some. Not a wide selection. And, definitely geared towards beginning & non-rebuilding vapors. I was actually looking for organizers for my DIY stuff.

cactusvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well then that means you cant read nor do you understand what "mark up is" nor is it fastjunk quality now go smack yo momma fo bein stupid. ha ha!

VU Sponsors