Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My Indian name is "Vapes With A Blast" and my wifes is "Shops With A Fist"

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just what it says. How often do you vape? I feel like I'm vaping all day every ten minutes or so . If I change rooms I take my mod and juice with me. Just wondering how everyone else Vapes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
A better question is "how much do you vape a day, what power, and at what mg/ml nicotine do you vape"? Because the answers to those questions tend to be directly related since most ex-smokers typically vape to get the amount of nicotine that satisfies us.
I vape from 2 to 2 1/2 ml a day, mostly 24 mg/ml nic salts juice at 11 to 12 W on an SXK doggy style MTL tank (1 1/2 to 2 ml a day) but on an ego one or Myjet pod mod 36 mg/ml (1/2 ml a day) using nicotine salts diy Juice always. My total daily nicotine intake is around 60 mg a day. A 3 1/2 ml tank and a 1.8 ml Myjet pod or 1.8 ml ego one tank, vaping both lasts me at least two days before a refill. Batteries last, well, forever haha. Charge 2 or 3 a week or so.
I've actually gone up in nicotine strength using nicotine salts (smooth not harsh like regular nic at high strength) and vape less juice. For me, the less juice I inhale the better.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A better question is "how much do you vape a day, what power, and at what mg/ml nicotine do you vape"? Because the answers to those questions tend to be directly related since most ex-smokers typically vape to get the amount of nicotine that satisfies us.
I vape from 2 to 2 1/2 ml a day, mostly 24 mg/ml nic salts juice at 11 to 12 W on an SXK doggy style MTL tank (1 1/2 to 2 ml a day) but on an ego one or Myjet pod mod 36 mg/ml (1/2 ml a day) using nicotine salts diy Juice always. My total daily nicotine intake is around 60 mg a day. A 3 1/2 ml tank and a 1.8 ml Myjet pod or 1.8 ml ego one tank, vaping both lasts me at least two days before a refill. Batteries last, well, forever haha. Charge 2 or 3 a week or so.
I've actually gone up in nicotine strength using nicotine salts (smooth not harsh like regular nic at high strength) and vape less juice. For me, the less juice I inhale the better.

That's true of me as well, and I've recently considered perhaps moving up from 3mg, to maybe 4mg. But one of the most major reasons why I'd never go in for the cloud chasing BS, clouding up the whole damn house, is that my asthma simply wouldn't stand for it. Normally, I prefer the vape at about 9.6w, but if the asthma is being a PITA, I drop it to 9.4w -- not enough to make it wildly unsatisfying, but just enough so that there is slightly less vapor. But even if I increased my nic level slightly, there's a certain amount I am going to vape, regardless of any other factor; having to wait or put it off because of nic-sickness, that wouldn't suit me AT ALL. The best thing about vaping is that I can do it anytime I want, don't have to go outside. The best thing about being 3+ yrs smoke-free and nearly a year and a half past WTA is that occasionally I don't vape much at all -- if I get really busy with something, it just may not occur to me! I truly love that, it's real freedom. Yes, I still vape because if I didn't vape, I'd likely return to smoking... but I think I get further and further from that likelihood all the time.

Andria

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suffice it to say if I didn't make my own, I'd be broke. If I paid retail for juice, I'd be spending in a day what I spent in a week on cigarettes. Chronic....:cloud::cloud::cloud:

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That's true of me as well, and I've recently considered perhaps moving up from 3mg, to maybe 4mg. But one of the most major reasons why I'd never go in for the cloud chasing BS, clouding up the whole damn house, is that my asthma simply wouldn't stand for it. Normally, I prefer the vape at about 9.6w, but if the asthma is being a PITA, I drop it to 9.4w -- not enough to make it wildly unsatisfying, but just enough so that there is slightly less vapor. But even if I increased my nic level slightly, there's a certain amount I am going to vape, regardless of any other factor; having to wait or put it off because of nic-sickness, that wouldn't suit me AT ALL. The best thing about vaping is that I can do it anytime I want, don't have to go outside. The best thing about being 3+ yrs smoke-free and nearly a year and a half past WTA is that occasionally I don't vape much at all -- if I get really busy with something, it just may not occur to me! I truly love that, it's real freedom. Yes, I still vape because if I didn't vape, I'd likely return to smoking... but I think I get further and further from that likelihood all the time.

Andria
I find it amazing that you vape 3mg and only a few ml of juice a day, Andria, good for you. I need to start cutting back nic levels slowly and see if I can hold it to the same 2 1/2 ml a day.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I find it amazing that you vape 3mg and only a few ml of juice a day, Andria, good for you. I need to start cutting back nic levels slowly and see if I can hold it to the same 2 1/2 ml a day.

Well, I think I vape roughly about 5ml per day. At one point, when I used Kayfuns, i was vaping maybe 8-10ml per day; usually about 10 - 10.5w -- and I used 10mg nic then, too. :D When I got the first Achilles, I had to immediately drop to 9-9.5w, and 9mg, and lowered the amount of Flash I add in my mixes, because the Achilles provides such amazing TH -- and flavor too, of course. :D And because the draw is so beautifully tight, my ejuice usage lowered too, by nearly 50%, yet just as satisfying as it ever had been. Really don't give a single rat's ass about the amount of vapor I exhale, just as I never cared about the smoke I used to exhale -- vaping is about replacing the sensation of the INHALE, not clouding up the damn house.

I was decreasing my nic level very slowly, right along with the WTA lowering; I decreased both very slowly, so that after 15 months, I was finally done with WTA, and had my nic level down to 6mg, and stayed at that level for a few months, but when fall arrived, I did a couple more reductions and got it down to 5mg, so I could see if the lowered nic would help the cold hands and feet I've suffered for many years -- and it really does help a lot! I probably would have stayed at 5mg indefinitely, but after the FDA showed their collective ass with that shit last July (2016), I went ahead and started reducing again, to get down to 3mg, where I've stayed for over a year, and no plans to go lower -- in fact as I mentioned, I might increase it just slightly to 4mg. I've noticed a bit of forgetfulness with such things as my grocery list, not remembering everything I need to get, feeling unfocused and scattered; maybe a bit more nic would help that a little -- one of the worst withdrawal symptoms I suffered when I first quit smoking was that inability to focus.

I found that the very best way to decrease nicotine is to do it so slowly, your brain/body don't even notice it; only 1mg at a time, but .5mg is even better. These people who drop by 3mg in a whack, they're just asking for trouble.

Andria

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, I think I vape roughly about 5ml per day. At one point, when I used Kayfuns, i was vaping maybe 8-10ml per day; usually about 10 - 10.5w -- and I used 10mg nic then, too. :D When I got the first Achilles, I had to immediately drop to 9-9.5w, and 9mg, and lowered the amount of Flash I add in my mixes, because the Achilles provides such amazing TH -- and flavor too, of course. :D And because the draw is so beautifully tight, my ejuice usage lowered too, by nearly 50%, yet just as satisfying as it ever had been. Really don't give a single rat's ass about the amount of vapor I exhale, just as I never cared about the smoke I used to exhale -- vaping is about replacing the sensation of the INHALE, not clouding up the damn house.

I was decreasing my nic level very slowly, right along with the WTA lowering; I decreased both very slowly, so that after 15 months, I was finally done with WTA, and had my nic level down to 6mg, and stayed at that level for a few months, but when fall arrived, I did a couple more reductions and got it down to 5mg, so I could see if the lowered nic would help the cold hands and feet I've suffered for many years -- and it really does help a lot! I probably would have stayed at 5mg indefinitely, but after the FDA showed their collective ass with that shit last July (2016), I went ahead and started reducing again, to get down to 3mg, where I've stayed for over a year, and no plans to go lower -- in fact as I mentioned, I might increase it just slightly to 4mg. I've noticed a bit of forgetfulness with such things as my grocery list, not remembering everything I need to get, feeling unfocused and scattered; maybe a bit more nic would help that a little -- one of the worst withdrawal symptoms I suffered when I first quit smoking was that inability to focus.

I found that the very best way to decrease nicotine is to do it so slowly, your brain/body don't even notice it; only 1mg at a time, but .5mg is even better. These people who drop by 3mg in a whack, they're just asking for trouble.

Andria
I enjoy NETs, though expensive since I don't make my own extracts I buy them. Most flavors I don't like, though i make a diy Peppermint ice that I vape daily and like a lot. I've yet to make mamma J's custard that I have the ingredients for it's hard to find the time work keeps me busy. That's great advice for lowering my nic, thanks!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors