Become a Patron!

how normal or abnormal?

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi I an quite new here this is my fourth question I am using eleaf istck power on 40w and I just s vape pen I notice my vape Is really very moist and I can feel the moist on my lips and it's tastes like water and juice flavour I'm using pls know I chain vape my vape is not like clouds on YouTube videos it's wet like if I blow my vape on the pen it feels it's sprinkled with tiny amount of water how normal is that because I get it on my moustache as well while blowing out moustache gets wet and lips too kindly help is thus vape or e juice that's getting on my lips does all of your lips get little wet while blowing out the vape best regards Shafi

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you are getting condensation on the drip tip

You can prevent it several ways. First of, you can clean out the drip tip with a Qtip or pipe cleaner a few times an hour if you are chain vaping the same device a lot. Or, a lot of folks use multiple devices throughout the day if they vape constantly, that way you give one set up a rest before it gets so hot that moisture starts to collect.

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is little moisture OK on lips and mustache when blowing out the vape?????

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Is little moisture OK on lips and mustache when blowing out the vape?????

It's okay as long as your lips aren't going numb from getting the actual juice in your mouth

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's okay as long as your lips aren't going numb from getting the actual juice in your mouth
No juice in mouth but just water like vapor on tip and on my mustasche maybe some one else can explain better thank you for your help and understanding though but it's still unanswered IMHO

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It is normal and safe - just condensation if it as you describe

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with Juice, it sounds pretty normal, particularly if it's water-like and weak tasting. I think the only level that you would be concerned about is if there is a lot of actually thick, strongly-flavored liquid getting into/on your mouth consistently, as if some of the ejuice from the bottle is directly in your mouth -- that is a sign that something isn't quite right with your setup. I highly doubt that's happening in your situation, though.

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree with Juice, it sounds pretty normal, particularly if it's water-like and weak tasting. I think the only level that you would be concerned about is if there is a lot of actually thick, strongly-flavored liquid getting into/on your mouth consistently, as if some of the ejuice from the bottle is directly in your mouth -- that is a sign that something isn't quite right with your setup. I highly doubt that's happening in your situation, though.
Is there moisture in vaper when u blow it out???

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As I said, when you normally breathe, your breath has moisture. So yes, when you exhale vapor, your breath will have some moisture as well.

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As I said, when you normally breathe, your breath has moisture. So yes, when you exhale vapor, your breath will have some moisture as well.
Sir I'm talking about the exhaling vape it's kind of wet kindly read my opinion and try to reply

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Exhaling moisture when vaping is normal. Your exhales are warmer when vaping. As everyone has stated, it is simple condensation.

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Exhaling moisture when vaping is normal. Your exhales are warmer when vaping. As everyone has stated, it is simple condensation.
Now does ur lips get Lil. Sticky after vaping and can u taste the flavor on ur life after Chin vaping?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
If you let the vape come out of your nose first, or nose and mouth together at the same time, you mostly end up with a very thin layer of moisture. Most ppl don't notice it, but the moment they do the nose exhale trick, after two or three drags, their nose starts dripping just like you're having a cold, and its normal.

However, if you're experiencing excessive water or even liquid in your mouth, its not harmful but can be a big discomfort. Here are some reasons why this could be happening :

1) you're vaping at a extremely low wattage, that isn't meant for the coils output.

Let me elaborate, some people think vaping at 10 watt is safer, but they mostly end up getting no vape, little vape, muted flavors or tons of liquid in their mouth. Reason being, while you can vape at 5 or 10 watt, it mostly isn't sub ohming, people will use higher resistance coils or materials, that allows them to do that. Now trying to do the same with sub ohm equipment, will lead to the exact opposite if that makes sense, your coil is not heating up enough, and can't vaporize the liquid itself, giving you either no vape or lots of liquid. Turn your watt/temp up to fix that, not above recommendations when using premade coils of course.

2) flooding your tank/coil

Again, if you're using a regular sub ohm tank, and tend to go above fill line, or in most cases close to the top cap, no matter if low or mid range watt is applied, you will have it in your mouth or your tank starts leaking. As well as a gurgling noise every time you hit the fire button. Leave some space in your tank, during vaping it creates a negative pressure effect, thats created by the air/vacuum of the empty space between top cap and coil/liquid. Without it, it won't operate as intended.

3) too high of watt/temperature

This is a bit different, but I'll post it because you might experience that too/as well. Just like above, but this time, trying to vape at higher watt, if the coil doesn't support it. First thing ppl think of is burned coil or cotton, and the only negative side effect but that's not always the case. You can create what most ppl call spit back, and while it mostly only happens with over flooded tanks or over dripping, when using an RDA, it can occur without all that too, rare but still. You will feel hot liquid in your mouth or your tongue, indicating that you need to lower the wattage/temperature or get a better drip tip lol.

4) duration of your inhale/hit/drag whatever you want to call it

It can occur when your pulls are to long, especially if you have denser vape/clouds. Might want to keep that at 3-5 sec, especially if you chain vape and see how that goes.

5) drip tip

Yes it matters. Sounds stupid but size/shape matters lol.
If you looked at the stuff I wrote above, and all that is not the problem, take a look at your DT. Too small in height can create the same you're experiencing. Same for too narrow or too wide tips. Material matters as well, mostly found with metal tips, they get hot easily and while you might like that, it creates condensated water, that can be as big as a pearl or as small as a little rain drop/sprinkle, that then ends up in you mouth when inhaling, adding more moisture to your vape. Exchange it if you got a different spare and see if it changes.

There's more but that's just a couple of examples. However, you really need to exam the amount of moisture/liquid in your vape. If you feel your lips sticking together, or it feels like sipping a drink, that's to much and my example above might fix it. But if you just have a nice moist flavorful vape with a tiny residue left on your lips or your mouth, then it works as intended.

VU Sponsors