Become a Patron!

How often do you vape?

stuarty1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening from me good morning to you fellow vapers.

My question being, " how often do you vape?
I've been vaping for some what 4 years now with a few down falls during that time and reached for a cigarette. Thankfully I havent touched a cigarette in over year. When vaping I start out with my usual 16mg juice and gradually lower my nic strength.( 6mg to-date).

I vape using a sigelei 30w mini and sub ohm with an infinite CLT 2 dripper and its never out of my hand. Morning noon and night. CONSTANTLY.

When smoking in previous years I found the routine was on the way to work and after meals.

My question to you.......

Have you found yourself more addicted to vaping and how often would you vape?

Thanks peeps

Look forward to your comments

tcmx250

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll be honest and say I vape more than I had ever smoked or chewed, I also have mine in hand nearly always. Exceptions being work, depending on what's going on and most public places (out of courtesy).

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I started, I was puffing away insanely on 24mg, at least six puffs every ten minutes. That lasted a couple of weeks. As my nic levels dropped, so did my overall use. Now instead of "regularly" vaping I find myself vaping just whenever, and for random amounts of time. I seem to have no problem going without for several hours, but then there are times when I sit for several hours and never stop vaping (drip, vape vape vape, drip!).

At this point I imagine I could stop vaping if I wanted to. But, I don't want to :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Less for me once I had been vaping for a while.

If I am mentally engrossed in an activity, I have found myself not vaping for up to a couple of hours and not missing it.

By the same token, if I am on a long flight, I am not getting the nic heebie jeebies like I used to when I was smoking.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape a lot. I go through 10-20 mils of juice a day. Sometimes I chain vape. Some points I may not vape at all for 3-4 hours.

I'm a lung hitter.

It keeps me sane, I have no qualms about having that thing stuck in my face like a pacifier. In the course of 34 years I "quit" smoking four times. I came to the conclusion that quitting is easy, it's the staying quit I have a problem with. Vaping works. It's the only thing that has worked. I'm not in prison and no one has died, so this is a success and I do it constantly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't vape much in the morning. When I smoked that was the first thing I did every morning.
I've cut my nicotine down to 0mg, and now just vape to give me something to do when I'm driving or at my desk.
I think I could quit vaping but I'm enjoying the flavor and the happy feeling I get when I help a friend quit smoking with the aid of vaping. I'm also having fun mixing flavors, I have over 50 base flavors and mixing them into an unlimited number of combinations is fun.Each day I try something new in one tank and having some I like in other tanks. I use Nautilus minis and Smoktech bottom coil tanks and vape less than 5ml a day. I give several times more than that away to friends each day. I sell some juice on Craigslist to cover the cost of supplies.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On work days, 1-3 fillings of my rda in the morning, usually 2 at breaks, 3-5 at lunch, 1 for the ride home. Time is limited, so I'm pretty much chain vaping. Might use 5-10ml in a day.
On days off or after work, it varies. Never really counted. Take a puff or two here and there, don't chain vape.

As for a comparison to when I smoked:
8 Newport 100s per day on work days: 2 for the ride in, 2 for lunch, 2 for the ride home, 1 each at both other breaks.
0-2 cigs on my days off. I mostly only smoked at work to help me put up the with useless idiots that deserved to be cursed out.

Whether it was cigs or vaping, deep lung hits.

Last edited:

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
30mls a day, although I can go without for sometime and not be "bothered" by it. I have an addictive personality so anything I do is in excess

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It would be easier to tell you when I don't vape, which is while sleeping or bathing. Other than that, it's always with me.

This. :)

If I'm going outside, for longer than checking the mail or taking out trash, I have a mod on me.

When we smoked, if you left the house, you'd grab wallet, keys and a pack eh?
Same thing applies now. ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chain vape pretty much all day, but like others have said, I can go hours without taking a vape more than a couple of times if at all.

Thats swapping between a ZNA 30 and a Cloupor T8 using mostly KFL+v2 and now a Kv4.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This. :)

If I'm going outside, for longer than checking the mail or taking out trash, I have a mod on me.

When we smoked, if you left the house, you'd grab wallet, keys and a pack eh?
Same thing applies now. ;)

I don't even go that long lol - if I leave the door you better believe I've got my mod in my hand. Usually with either my Vulcan filled to the gills or my subtank ready to rock and roll.

I think at this point I'm vaping 10-15 ml a day of 6mg juice. If I'm working on a computer project at work that might go up since I'll just sit in my office with the door closed and cloud the place out lol.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no qualms about vaping anywhere in my house. The husband is severely asthmatic and it doesn't bother him, so my porch sitting days with the stinkies are over. It's nice not to have to go out there in 95 degree summer heat or 4 degree winter cold - like now.

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I quit using drugs many years ago and quit smoking cigs in '09. I have anxiety, ADD, and depression so.... I smoked about a pack and a half - 2 packs a day...I vape constantly. If I'm not asleep, I have my mod in hand. Def keeps me sane, that's for damn sure. I started at 18mg and I got myself down to 6mg now. I honestly think I would have a super tough time letting it go. I mean...I have no other vices. I don't drink either. So yes, I vape way more than I ever smoked.

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I vape about 8 to 15 ml per day via rda and mechanical. As a smoker, I'd have difficulty making it through a
movie in a theater without nic fitting or waking in the middle of the night craving a smoke. As a vaper, I have
no such issues. So although I vape frequently, I never have severe cravings to do so.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I vape about 8 to 15 ml per day via rda and mechanical. As a smoker, I'd have difficulty making it through a
movie in a theater without nic fitting or waking in the middle of the night craving a smoke. As a vaper, I have
no such issues. So although I vape frequently, I never have severe cravings to do so.
Im fairly new to vaping, and like to have multiple flavors going at all times. It's kind of hard to tell, because I use four different tanks (3 nautilus mini s and a kanger sub nano). I would guess 6 to 10 mls a day.
I would guess that will change soon though. I live in Illinois, and frequent bars often. As Illinois does with all things good and fun, im sure I won't be doing it inside much longer:(

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel ya. I quit drinking, I quit doing dope a long time ago, and now I've stopped smoking. This is for ME.
Diddo....minus the drinking, that was too much work, took to long to get where I needed to be....

Last edited:

VapingKicksAsh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I quit using drugs many years ago and quit smoking cigs in '09. I have anxiety, ADD, and depression so.... I smoked about a pack and a half - 2 packs a day...I vape constantly. If I'm not asleep, I have my mod in hand. Def keeps me sane, that's for damn sure. I started at 18mg and I got myself down to 6mg now. I honestly think I would have a super tough time letting it go. I mean...I have no other vices. I don't drink either. So yes, I vape way more than I ever smoked.
I'm with Vape Queen, I am also a recovering drug addict\alcoholic and I vape constantly when ever possible. Unless I am at work then I obviously am busy and don't think to much about it. As for keeping me sane it helps a weeee bit. :)

VU Sponsors