Become a Patron!

How our national leaders should be treated.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Angela Merkel Chancellor of Germany. The people on the stage look like they were wondering when the ropes will get pulled out. and the lamposts decorated.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
She's a bitch. She would do better as a scarecrow!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't get it . Where are the leaders ?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope they jail this bitch, and tear down the whole fucking EU. she's a meat puppet for the bankers.
Usually, the party she belongs to (CDU) is pretty conservative. Seems like Germany has changed a lot since I left over 16 years ago.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually, the party she belongs to (CDU) is pretty conservative. Seems like Germany has changed a lot since I left over 16 years ago.

I think the all the goverments of the west have been taken over totally by the nationl banks cartels...they could care less about the ballot box...

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Every time I see her now, I just chuckle. She has had to backtrack on so many issues she gave scathing remarks to others about. It's become comical at best.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't decide whether to laugh, or cry. However, I don't keep up with news regarding Germany. The only thing I occasionally watch is a Soccer game when FCB Munich is playing. Yes, I'm a Southener. :)

VU Sponsors