Become a Patron!

How spooky

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like most everybody who's been vaping for some time, I've been trying out mod after mod, atty after atty, drip tip after drip tip, in an effort to find the devices I like best. Personally, I'm not much into looks: I buy stuff that works well, and I don't really pay attention to how it looks... or so I thought: I've just realized the two mods I carry with me at all times - my main mod and my backup/stealth mod - look eerily similar. Check this out:

egrip_and_vaporflask_zps42115767.jpg

I mean look at these guys: the Egrip looks like a miniature version of the flask! I gravitated towards these two mods genuinely without trying to go for that particular format, but I guess my subconscious mind was paying attention to looks after all. Strange...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is that velcro on your flask?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that velcro on your flask?

Yeah. There's velcro on the other side too. It don't look too smart, but it's great in the car. The other side of that velcro is glued on my dashboard: that way, I can put down the mod any which way on the dash and it stays put.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what you are saying is secretly you have a drinking problem.

Hmm, I've never though of it that way. It's not very reassuring, as I do like the sauce a bit too much, possibly :)
I've never carried a real flask though. I'm not that far gone.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Right. But having spirit on you to warm you up in the cold isn't the same as some poor bastard pulling a flask and sneaking a swig indoors.

LOL the cold and the wet. had to have 3 pairs of boots to rotate through so it would give them a chance to dry out.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL the cold and the wet. had to have 3 pairs of boots to rotate through so it would give them a chance to dry out.
Love the Pacific North West! Growing up in a concrete jungle, I hit the forest every chance I can get now.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Pacific North West is not as wet as people give it credit for. While there is regular rain, it is more cloudy than anything.

Also,
200.gif

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Pacific North West is not as wet as people give it credit for. While there is regular rain, it is more cloudy than anything.

Also,
200.gif
Dunno about that.. My moms place in Cave Junction, Or. was always wet and it seemed to always be raining.. So much so that even my step-dad's pickup had mildew growing on it :D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Garbage.
Forgot the name of the stuff a fireman came up with but was MUCH better, actually saved a few pairs.

@OB61887 beg to differ.. I was a switchman for the railroad, lots of horizontal surfaces collecting water in a drizzle... the down pouring days were sheer misery. and in the PNW between 50-80 you cannot dress for it while working outside.. you get soaked or sweat to death and get soaked.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Garbage.
Forgot the name of the stuff a fireman came up with but was MUCH better, actually saved a few pairs.

@OB61887 beg to differ.. I was a switchman for the railroad, lots of horizontal surfaces collecting water in a drizzle... the down pouring days were sheer misery. and in the PNW between 50-80 you cannot dress for it while working outside.. you get soaked or sweat to death and get soaked.
I've used Snoseal for years, still have the boots. I used to work construction and pour concrete.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe it's just me. I have lived in Seattle for 25 out of my 27 years. People seam to think it rains 5 days a week 9 months a year. While it certainly is wet here compared to California or Eastern Oregon (the two other places I have been), it is not as wet as the people I met there seem to think. Not to say it is not wet.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[...]in the PNW between 50-80 you cannot dress for it while working outside.. you get soaked or sweat to death and get soaked.

There's a saying in the bicycle touring world: you can only get wet once :)

VU Sponsors