Become a Patron!

how to blow bigger clouds??

so ive recently hit a wall in my chase of clouds i place every time but seem to fall short of first id like to think my form is what needs to be worked on any suggestions?? im pretty sure its my inhale

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, what is your typical setup/build when you are aiming for "clouds"?

shakka_vapes_act

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What works for one wont always work for another inhale and exhale techniques are important but so is matching your airflow to build. Whats your current build you use for clouds as asked above.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Relax your throat and your chest. All of your inhale should come from the gut/diapragm. Practice taking long, steady lung hits. Start at the fastest speed you can do without tensing up and work your way up in speed as you get more comfortable. The goal is to take the biggest, fastest hits you can without tensing anything up. Don't try to inhale faster than you can without maintaining consistency or minimizing tension. As your control improves, so will your speed and volume. Efficient breathing takes practice.

It should feel like the vapor is pulling itself in as your chest expands. If it feels like you're working for it, then you need to mess with your airflow or work more on controlling your breathing. Make sure you're not inhaling through your nose at all. Sounds self-explanatory, but a lot of people actually do this without realizing it.

Good luck getting specific answers. Cloud chasers think they're like magicians with this shit, man.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Answer : bigger lungs. I bought a Trumpet like I had in High School. Work them lungs. More air capacity, bigger clouds. Scares un wanted animals away too. Those church people get to be annoying.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Answer : bigger lungs. I bought a Trumpet like I had in High School. Work them lungs. More air capacity, bigger clouds. Scares un wanted animals away too. Those church people get to be annoying.
Haha, it's interesting that you should mention that. My buddy has been playing trumpet since he was a kid and now teaches kids how to play it. We both play guitar and I do vocals. I sing and do death metal growls. I learned early on that all of the power comes from how you breathe. It's very similar to the trumpet in a way and I learned a lot that greatly improved my volume and stamina from what he knew about playing the trumpet. The difference in the amount of air I could get out came from the same breathing exercises that trumpet players do.

I will just say that it also scares animals and churchgoers. People often ask me if it hurts, to which I respond "No, quite the opposite... ...this place has good reverb"

Comes in handy for cloud-chasing, too. People sometimes react like I'm hitting it as hard as I can when I'm just chillin and vaping casually, but I'm completely relaxed, even when I go in for a full lung hit. What sounds like a full lung hit to a lot of people doesn't even register in my mind. It's sort of automatic after a half-decade of training my lungs to take in the maximum amount of air and make the most of it.

Last edited:

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use diaphragmatic breathing exercises in freediving. AND when im stressed out and wanna smack a bitc....

B5F8BBB0-C579-407A-B4A1-C656424697AD-23692-000001F53AD70BCF_zpsjzgyqj1e.jpg

VU Sponsors