Become a Patron!

How to blow PERFECT o's [easy] 100% of the time 18+ ONLY

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
This isn't just a thread on how to do o's. These are perfect 0s with 100% success rate. Video explains most details but the 3 ways to Vape perfect os are

The form of the mouth (which shapes it. Perfect mouth formation=perfect o don't forget that)
Now you gotta push small pocket of air with your lungs which I showed in the video.
Thirdly you need to find a room with 0 wind/air flow. Wind will effect the o more then you think

Good luck comment in questions or suggestions for other members on perfecting this cool smoke trick!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, 18+ huh??
So I checked it out, wasn't interested in looking at what you had under your shirt at the start of the video, and I have to say this is not the type of Tutorial we want in this section , thread moved to cloud area.

Edit> BTW, I see this is your first post, Welcome to VU:)

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Ok, 18+ huh??
So I checked it out, wasn't interested in looking at what you had under your shirt at the start of the video, and I have to say this is not the type of Tutorial we want in this section , thread moved to cloud area.

Edit> BTW, I see this is your first post, Welcome to VU:)
Thanks, my buddy my fun of my in my senior year last year for being fat so now I enjoy rubbing it in his face Cus he watches my videos. It's an inner joke so. Thank you glad to join. And yes 18+ I don't support minors smoking or drinking one bit! Puts out a bad name, that they think Vaping starts teen addiction when it's their fault they started we didn't force them to Vape so.

Anyways, did the video help you a bit or the information? :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Young man, put the bird back in its cage Lol
clap_zpscnmvvuiq.gif
laughing1_zpsjhb4gv1c.gif

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Watch the drug references please
Oh sorry, it's legal in Colorado if you don't live in the United States. If you ever come down here and need depression, stress or anxiety relief in a healthy matter. Would be more then happy you recommend you a few shops and strains but ill be more careful

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Not on this forum though, and I am not interested, you are batting 1000:cool::D:cool:
Oh sure that's fine we also have *** juice for your Ecig would you ever wanna try that? Helps with chronic pain and anxiety but that's the kind I have we also have 50+ other *** *** Ejuices if you ever intrested if not. Enjoy your day and stay pain free!

Edit: Drug references removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Oh sure that's fine we also have *** juice for your Ecig would you ever wanna try that? Helps with chronic pain and anxiety but that's the kind I have we also have 50+ other *** *** Ejuices if you ever intrested if not. Enjoy your day and stay pain free!

Didn't you just see the moderator warn you about the no drug references on THIS forum rule?

There are like 10,000 forums dedicated to the stuff you are speaking of and this just so happens to NOT be one.

Last edited:

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Dude doesn't even look 18 himself. Could easily be 16 or 17.
You know it's illegal to sell vapes to a minor and they scan my drivers license at the store... So it's not like a fake one would work anyways... Well maybe idk I wouldn't wanna try when I got my own license

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Didn't you just see the moderator warn you about the no drug references on THIS forum rule?

There are like 10,000 forums dedicated to the stuff you are speaking of and this just so happens to NOT be one.
Isn't this for ejuice I was referring to the herb liquaidizer since that's 100% vapping related but it's fine if vapping that stuff isn't allowed. If you mind me asking why isn't it allowed? I just feel it's a healthier way for people to take medicine and feel that people should know that theirs a safe way of doing so if you may.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't this for ejuice I was referring to the herb liquaidizer since that's 100% vapping related but it's fine if vapping that stuff isn't allowed. If you mind me asking why isn't it allowed? I just feel it's a healthier way for people to take medicine and feel that people should know that theirs a safe way of doing so if you may.
Because our vaping forum has a set of rules set by the owner and administrators to not include chatter of any drug related substances other than nicotine juices. In fact it is our first rule here. And just so you don't have to look for our rules, I'll include them in this reply.
You also agreed to our terms of service when you registered to become a member here as well.

This is a forum for adults, there will be cussing, there will be sexual innuendos.
If you find something offensive, you have the option to ignore the poster and have their posts removed from your forum experience.

Rules:

Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax references in comments please or in a user name.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated, including in a user name.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No affiliate, referral links or hot linked memes, and pics are permitted. Also no raffles or charity funding are to be sold for profit or otherwise including GoFundMe links, and others. Please contact an Admin about legal 501c3, c6, etc Charity raffles or any other types.

6. No pictures or videos of TRUE violence against people or animals.

7. You are not allowed to post anyone's personal information.This is something we take very serious, and may just ban you for it.

8. All above rules also apply to your avatar pic.

9. Threads, and Posts must be in the appropriate sections. Please NO spamming outside the appropriate sections, this also includesProfile. and PM Spamming. Moderators will move or delete it, and issue warning points. If there is no appropriate section for your thread or post that is unrelated to vaping e-cigs then more then likely it does not belong in the forum.

Any questions or concerns on the RULES please PM a moderator.

Moderators are monitoring the forum at all times.

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Fair enough, does this include private messaging about this products as well? Or just forum post wise? Thanks

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Derpy derp diddy dipshit.

Fuck son lay off that shit.. legal or not it has made you seriously fucking retarded.

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Derpy derp diddy dipshit.

Fuck son lay off that shit.. legal or not it has made you seriously fucking retarded.

I have 3.42 gpa and I have it medically prescribed by my doctor to help cope with my medical condition and I have all my grades are above b's in my first semsiter of college?

So you're telling me that cancer patients are derpy retarded. That's messed up dude. You know it's really hard to cope with pain sometimes I just wanna die. The doctor said if he gave me all the pain pills I need my liver would be gone in a few years. You're a real dick to even think that. Grow up and stop acting like a child. Brat

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 3.42 gpa and I have it medically prescribed by my doctor to help cope with my medical condition and I have all my grades are above b's in my first semsiter of college?

So you're telling me that cancer patients are derpy retarded. That's messed up dude. You know it's really hard to cope with pain sometimes I just wanna die. The doctor said if he gave me all the pain pills I need my liver would be gone in a few years. You're a real dick to even think that. Grow up and stop acting like a child. Brat
Cancer patients do not hotbox nor smoke so much it kills their pets or harms their animals. That is fucktarded cruel bullshit. So yes you have smoked yourself into fucktarded delusions of being normal. What you did to your bird is fucking cruel, selfish and should be investigated by the SPCA with follow up charges.

You do not need understanding for being motherfucking stupid you need your fucking ass kicked.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Guys, lets stay away from that topic, please.

LAST CHANCE BEFORE IT GETS REMOVED FROM VIEW.

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Guys, lets stay away from that topic, please.

LAST CHANCE BEFORE IT GETS REMOVED FROM VIEW.
Right tired of talking to childish members. Who stereotype people. Assuming a non Chemical thing kills animals he was 9 years old and died 9 months after and we gave away the bird before it died to my roommate... l0l this dude is just a complete uneducated moron. How do I block him ?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Click on his avatar and hit "ignore"
Easy??????

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Click on his name, click ignore, which I am now about to do to you, because I agree with him, you're tedious, childish, immature, and brain fried.

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Click on his name, click ignore, which I am now about to do to you, because I agree with him, you're tedious, childish, immature, and brain fried.
Brain fried from what? I don't drink, age is 21 not 18 for a reason. If you think "that subject" kills brain cells you're a uneducated moron that has done 0 scientific research. I'm probably more mature then you. But once I'm out of college you can work for my company. If I don't die from my medical conplicatications I got a few years ago when I was 16... You can be the guy who cleans my bathrooms and stuff I'll need someone like yourself who isn't educated to do that stuff. Send me a pm of what hours you can work. Maybe on the weekends you can rub my feet or something and take a break from cleaning.

(Also it's computer science don't know if I should do my bachelors or masters yet. I assume if it's my own company will easily pass by with bach so.. Lemme know if interested.)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hell-0
Have a nice day

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fair enough, does this include private messaging about this products as well? Or just forum post wise? Thanks
No doubt you will get reported for posting things violating our rules here if you do it that way as well, it is truly up to you if you want to remain a member here, or get banned for ignoring the forum rules. So if it's reported to us that you are , even through Pm's that get reported to us, your stay could be short here at VU.

Warfcat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Blake blood. You need to get your agenda in order. Your not making any sense. Your arguing a benign argument. Not only because of the fact that it's not the place. But it didn't naturally come up and there is no reason for it. We can tell your a kid and you should be thankful it's being overlooked. Choose your battles. This is not your place to have your revolution or rebellion.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Blake blood. You need to get your agenda in order. Your not making any sense. Your arguing a benign argument. Not only because of the fact that it's not the place. But it didn't naturally come up and there is no reason for it. We can tell your a kid and you should be thankful it's being overlooked. Choose your battles. This is not your place to have your revolution or rebellion.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

well, i got into a little mishap, and me being 18 i was charged as an adult not a minor. So im not sure why that is when clearly you say im a minors, You should preach that to the judge for me.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did the video get changed? I don't see a bird, maybe I need my glasses... Also OP wtf you look like your 16, you act like your on something other than life, and you curse like a sailor... Not a good first impression...whatever I'm bored, probably should just not reply to this thread at all.

Sent from my SM-G900V

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did the video get changed? I don't see a bird, maybe I need my glasses... Also OP wtf you look like your 16, you act like your on something other than life, and you curse like a sailor... Not a good first impression...whatever I'm bored, probably should just not reply to this thread at all.

Sent from my SM-G900V

Seriously? He's was talking about his weak and frail chest and rib cage the kid was showing off.

@Blakeblood9 - I only saw the first few seconds of your video and it was, as you kids say, "cringey".

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years

Sent from my SM-G900V
i assume you saw my (stop it) farm, wasn't on to much but thought to be a bit energetic then just the old borning kind of person if you feel me, Yeah glad as a mother trucker i look young, yet i get ID everytime i go in X). But when im 30 ill be happy i look 16 haha. Glad i killed the boredem for a few mins

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years
Seriously? He's was talking about his weak and frail chest and rib cage the kid was showing off.

@Blakeblood9 - I only saw the first few seconds of your video and it was, as you kids say, "cringey".
as mentioned, i weighted 190 pounds 3 years before the video when i was like 5,2 my sophmore year, and then i joined hella sports junior and senior year as i wanted to live the final years up, and im 125 6' so its kinda of a inner joke with a few roommates how they called me "fatass blake" it wasn't to show off, well to my friends yes. not to the public i know you guys could care less.

and ye, better cringey then borning X) hope you enjoyed thanks for the feedback.

VU Sponsors