Become a Patron!

How to find the new member threads with tapatalk?

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wondering if anyone can help me find how to find the topic threads in tapatalk so I can do some participation in the forum and stop being a Lurker !!

JerryC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU. I don't use tapatalk so can't help you. I just wanted to say hi and I'm sure someone will be along shortly that can better help you.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Behind the scenes, the Mods have seen this post and are trying to find someone to help:D

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the timeline option, near the top.
Also, at the top, where it says Vaping Underground, there's an arrow. If you hit that arrow, it will bring up the sub forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you've got the latest version (mine just updated a few days ago) there's a grey bar along the top for "Trending, Subforums, Timeline, Unread, Subscribed, Participated." I usually go with the Unread to look at new posts. Or tap Subforums to look for discussions on a specific topic. Hope this helps!

@Vaperjim is also right - tap the Vaping Underground at the very top and it'll also give you a link to the subforums.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I"m on Android. It has "subforums" as an option now in the slide thing near the top, under the VU logo. Every single subforum is listed. Looks to be a new update on my end, I hadn't noticed this one before.
VU Screenshot.jpg

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I"m on Android. It has "subforums" as an option now in the slide thing near the top, under the VU logo. Every single subforum is listed. Looks to be a new update on my end, I hadn't noticed this one before.
View attachment 22341
That's what mine looks like - there have been a couple updates in the last few weeks, the most recent for me just a couple days ago...not sure if others have had them longer though, my phone is an antiquated 5-year-old POS.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL!! I just got the update. You're right, though. There have been a couple recently.

VU Sponsors