Become a Patron!

How to setup Istick power with Nautilus mini??

i bought a istick power today with a aspire nautilus mini but im new to vaping and dont understand things about wattage and voltage and things like that.
My question is i have a 1.8ohm aspire bvc coil in the nautilus and as i reed on google need to vape it a 4v and 10w but i can only sellect 10w if i hit the fire button it says its running at 10v how can i change the voltage and how can i set it up so its running good and safe?

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can't set voltage on a regulated mod. Set the power/watts and the mod will adjust voltage and current to achieve the power you set. As long as your in the mods range your good to go. Out of range and the mod won't fire and give an error message.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A long press on the mode button will let you cycle between modes, choose VW then set your mod to 10W and forget about volts.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Nick, congrats on your new set up and welcome to VU. You might want to check some reviews of that device on youtube. You could get some great info of all the features and how to use them.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
but i can only sellect 10w if i hit the fire button it says its running at 10v how can i change the voltage and how can i set it up so its running good and safe?

You are doing something very wrong because the device doesn't go to 10V plus only in bypass mode does it show the volts
In wattage mode you should see the resistance above a horizontal battery bar and the wattage next to them, when you hit the fire button it should show the elapsed time the fire button is pressed and the watts

press and hold the center button(mode) until you only see the resistance above a horizontal battery bar and the wattage next to them

1.8Ω I vape somewhere between 11W and 15W

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

VU Sponsors