Become a Patron!

howdy

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another vaper checking in here. Been vaping since 2010, but that first year was on cig-a-likes. A lot has changed for me, and in the vape industry in general, but one thing that remains the same is that vaping is very much part of my life.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey, KS! How's that Tobanna treating you? I know I like Gorilla juice from AVE and Jungle Juice from Ahlusion, so I was curious about Tobanna.

kscoggins

Member For 4 Years
I've only been through a few mils, gonna come back to it later. I think I'll like it, but wasn't quite ready to get into it. I've been taking a little break from BB/GJ too, dipping back into some of my Nets.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What are you vaping on and with right now? Shhh...don't tell anyone, but I am actually vaping some Orange Creamsicle. :rolleyes: It's okay, but I think I would rather be vaping on some RBFS Poet & Scholar! Yeah, I think this little interlude of dessert vapes is over for the night! Unfortunately I am going to have to rewick my Origen since those two flavors are so different and I want to vape on this specific build/atty tonight.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Mr. Mann, good to see you here.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, look what the cat dragged in!

hahahaha! What a ride. This is forum is already turning out to be sweet. Dude, I am vaping on your DFKB right now! No joke. I went for P&S last night but it was too sweet (likely because my sweet tooth was already cavitized -- LOL), but this is working nicely.

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello there Mr. Mann, welcome to the underground

Fear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny meeting you here. :D

Welcome!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi there mr. mann. i don't remember if you liked me or not at the other place, but if you didn't, sorry....and if you did, good and nice to see you.
hi_there_smiley.gif

The Ocelot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hi there mr. mann. i don't remember if you liked me or not at the other place, but if you didn't, sorry....and if you did, good and nice to see you.
hi_there_smiley.gif

Mr. Mann is a gentlemann, of course he liked you.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sometimes i forget.
i_m_so_confused.gif

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hi_there_smiley.gif

Good to see you, Kelli. You're all good with me. You're a riot! :D

VU Sponsors