Become a Patron!

How's it going?

407Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How's it, everyone. Just new to the forum, looking to meet some cool people and learn more about vaping. I would say that I'm relatively new to being serious about vaping, but I've been doing it for about 4 years now. I just got very seriously into it probably 5-6 months ago.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome....we're glad you joined up here. I think you'll find that this is about the most laid back and friendliest bunch of vapors around the web...pull up a chair and stay for awhile. What's your vaping pleasure friend...drippers or tanks? rebuild or prebuild? There is something here for everyone. We are just glad you're here. :)

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can stop looking. Here I am.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you enjoy yourself here and find the information you need to be a happy vaper.

407Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome....we're glad you joined up here. I think you'll find that this is about the most laid back and friendliest bunch of vapors around the web...pull up a chair and stay for awhile. What's your vaping pleasure friend...drippers or tanks? rebuild or prebuild? There is something here for everyone. We are just glad you're here. :)
Thanks. At the moment I certainly prefer tanks with prebuilt attys, but I would love to try RDAs and Mechs eventually.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. At the moment I certainly prefer tanks with prebuilt attys, but I would love to try RDAs and Mechs eventually.

There's no hurry to rush to the next vaping thing...they will be out there waiting for you when you're ready...the important thing is you're happy with the vape you have now and you're not on the analogs anymore. Just enjoy!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hola and welcome to vu! What cha vaping on

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love Athena a very good vape. Welcome to the Underground:)

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Athena is a great vape very refreshing. I haven't tried cosmic fog yet I will have to give them a try

407Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeh Athena is phenomenal. I picked it up on a recommendation from one of the guys at my local shop. As far as the Cosmic Fog goes, I picked it up as a free bottle for loyalty points. It's actually not bad at all.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to VU!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeh Athena is phenomenal. I picked it up on a recommendation from one of the guys at my local shop. As far as the Cosmic Fog goes, I picked it up as a free bottle for loyalty points. It's actually not bad at all.

If you haven't checked out ARTEMIS I would strongly recommend it. It's a wonderful vape and the flavor really shines. I get notes of boysenberry, tastes like a freshly baked cobbler. 35 ml for $22.

VU Sponsors