Become a Patron!

Huge price difference?

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello All, I always want to support local business if possible. Local hobby store, Mom and Pop hardware store, etc. But I also don't want to get screwed in the process. Does anyone else find big differences in online pricing versus in store?

Greg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hello All, I always want to support local business if possible. Local hobby store, Mom and Pop hardware store, etc. But I also don't want to get screwed in the process. Does anyone else find big differences in online pricing versus in store?

Greg
Most stores charge double the price then online discount deals, but with a store you have better, and faster customer service if you have a issue with the purchase.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
B&M are only good for emergencies...$25 for a 5 pack of coils i can get for $14 shipped $100 for an istick 100 you can pickup for $30ish...

No thanks!!!

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine's not too bad on some pricing. For instance, Kanger Topbox Platinum, $90, $80 with discount, online ~$60. But other things, like the eGo AIO, $45, more than double the <$20 you can get it for online. Five pack of "SS316L" coils (that are really NC), $20, online, mostly around $15, they discounted me to $18.

Long story short, even when they "do you a favor" and discount their price, you're still paying more than online.

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just as a for instance though, I ordered what I thought was another kanger top evod from eBay and figured I paid too much for the first one but when I got it ( the eBay back up mod) it was the size of a sharper marker. So half the price but half the size too.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I know what you mean about wanting to support local shops, I did that in the beginning- go to a vape shop after needing to up my gear from cigalikes and was blown away with how expensive the prices, lack of inventory, and their house juices, but then I found out how great online shopping is and the many great vendors!
I have found so many sales and free fast shipping, that I only buy online now! I can compare pricing and get the best deal possible, and so far No bad online experiences! I really would stay away from eBay- heard about so many fakes there. Actually some of the online vendors can beat ebay pricing.
I just purchased 4 packs of Kanger ssocc coils and a Nitecore battery charger, Kuro Koiler , and battery carry cases , from super great online sales!
This forum is full of great people that tell you great deals and great vendors.
It is hard in the beginning- but you will quickly learn- Good luck and glad to see you!

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just as a for instance though, I ordered what I thought was another kanger top evod from eBay and figured I paid too much for the first one but when I got it ( the eBay back up mod) it was the size of a sharper marker. So half the price but half the size too.
The different mah (battery size) 650mah is sharpie size- 1000mah is the much longer size!
These come in different sizes- the 650 mah battery might get you 2-4 hours of vape time- where the 1000mah might get 4-6 hours of vape time or more or less depending on how much you vape! Still good to have back ups while vaping one and the other is charging!
Plus what if something happened to one-lost or broken- always have backups!
Are you in the US?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
And no paying for shipping so there's some money right there.
Many of the vendors I order from have free shipping if you order anywhere from $14.00- $25.00 which is what I usually spend anyways! I usually get my orders within 3 days too! Even on the ones I have had to pay shipping it has usually been $5.00 and under.

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The different mah (battery size) 650mah is sharpie size- 1000mah is the much longer size!
These come in different sizes- the 650 mah battery might get you 2-4 hours of vape time- where the 1000mah might get 4-6 hours of vape time or more or less depending on how much you vape! Still good to have back ups while vaping one and the other is charging!
Plus what if something happened to one-lost or broken- always have backups!
Are you in the US?
Yes, I'm in N.J. and I never got to have a problem with the battery, the tank was so tiny and hard to fill (.5 ml) I gave it to my girlfriend who promptly lost it on a girl's night out.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

and why buy from ebay and not a vendor with an actual website?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Greg

Yes, it's normal and to be expected.. it even has a poster child, Walmart......

I'll bet that M&P grocery or Hardware store is about 25% or more higher priced than almost chain store especially those really large box type stores. The bigger store pays less for the items it sells and can spread the cost of doing business over a larger inventory and customer base. Same goes for many Bigger company online discount stores and a bunch of the smaller ones. Although the price might still be less online. Many online vendors work from their home, so no rent for a store.
Both can often even be shipping from the same location. A lot of M&P vendors local or online don't even stock everything they sell. I know this is true from experience, from working at both M&P store and larger co. selling like items. Drop ships often come labeled, as if they came from the vendor. The distribution center and many manufacturers will label a box almost anyway you want. This is part of why it can be a pain to get good CS regarding lost shipments and damage.

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the idea of supporting the local shops also but the prices from shopping around (Amazon or actual vendors) is so much better.. I had my local shop tell me on 2 occasions that the only batteries they carry are the Sony's (this was about 3 weeks apart) first "Sony" pair I got were Green but the markings tell me they aren't sony (no q-code stamp I belive they are Samsung 25r) and the second time they were Yellow and under the label maker label they are marked with LG haha same price both time 16 for the pair. there was also a dripper that I purchased and found that evening from NWvape.com for half the price.
Ebay I have just never trusted and Amazon I really search hard to make sure if I'm getting a genuine or a clone... I ordered a mutationXv3 from amazon since had killer price and when it showed up I spent days trying to figure out why I couldn't come up with a coil/wick combo that would work well the knockoffs have an issue where the airflow holes are actually ABOVE the coils so no way to get air to hit the coil.. so now local is just a back up emergency stop and found sources online (some from reading through these forums) to shop from.... just my .02 ...

as a side note going to the local shop used to be cool to try out flavors before buying and to learn bout different mods and atomizers but with the new regs they can't do any of that anymore.. least not here in Oregon..

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Greg

Yep. And my money is worth a lot more to me than supporting some price-gouging business. If they really wanted my business, they'd price their stuff competitively. They don't, so I figure they don't want my money. The only "hardware" I'll buy in a shop is a driptip.

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Many, many B&Ms still hang on to this idea that they have a limited pool of customers, which they do, with little to no local competition, which in many cases is still true. But they neglect to factor in the masses of lost unrealized sales due to online shopping. They factor it in as unattainable sales, sales that they believe are not worth striving to gain because they will never gain them. That's a HUGE error in retail that places like Wal-Mart have proven amply. Discount = volume. I know that if my local B&M came even within 20% of what I pay online I'd frequent them often. But, they don't, and a 10% discount on a item 100% the cost of online just isn't worth it.

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the idea of supporting the local shops also but the prices from shopping around (Amazon or actual vendors) is so much better.. I had my local shop tell me on 2 occasions that the only batteries they carry are the Sony's (this was about 3 weeks apart) first "Sony" pair I got were Green but the markings tell me they aren't sony (no q-code stamp I belive they are Samsung 25r) and the second time they were Yellow and under the label maker label they are marked with LG haha same price both time 16 for the pair. there was also a dripper that I purchased and found that evening from NWvape.com for half the price.
Ebay I have just never trusted and Amazon I really search hard to make sure if I'm getting a genuine or a clone... I ordered a mutationXv3 from amazon since had killer price and when it showed up I spent days trying to figure out why I couldn't come up with a coil/wick combo that would work well the knockoffs have an issue where the airflow holes are actually ABOVE the coils so no way to get air to hit the coil.. so now local is just a back up emergency stop and found sources online (some from reading through these forums) to shop from.... just my .02 ...

as a side note going to the local shop used to be cool to try out flavors before buying and to learn bout different mods and atomizers but with the new regs they can't do any of that anymore.. least not here in Oregon.
that's what they decided to be strict about in Oregon? Lol

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that's what they decided to be strict about in Oregon? Lol

Yeah the "Clean air act" made it so they can't allow customers (or staff) to vape in the building as well as can't do free samples so now its $1.00 plus tax to try up to 10 flavors lol ...

They can't recommend any e-liquid or help figure out what Nic level a newbie should start with that is quitting smoking .. and can't compare to smoking at all..

They are not allowed to give personal opinions on the different atty's or mods nor explain how the mod works or the safety tips for them like on the "noisy cricket" for example that just assembling wrong makes it essentially a small bomb..

They also aren't allowed to make coils or anything but they've found a workaround for the initial build when ya buy an Atty and their work around for safety tips and nic pointers is one of the employees girlfriends hangs out in the shop and makes small talk while ya are looking around lmao !!!!

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah the "Clean air act" made it so they can't allow customers (or staff) to vape in the building as well as can't do free samples so now its $1.00 plus tax to try up to 10 flavors lol ...

They can't recommend any e-liquid or help figure out what Nic level a newbie should start with that is quitting smoking .. and can't compare to smoking at all..

They are not allowed to give personal opinions on the different atty's or mods nor explain how the mod works or the safety tips for them like on the "noisy cricket" for example that just assembling wrong makes it essentially a small bomb..

They also aren't allowed to make coils or anything but they've found a workaround for the initial build when ya buy an Atty and their work around for safety tips and nic pointers is one of the employees girlfriends hangs out in the shop and makes small talk while ya are looking around lmao !!!!
They're pretty cool with everything else out there though. But safety should trump everything, always.

dogtron66

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The retail store I frequent has a great house juice line at very reasonable (39.95 for 120ml) prices, and it's really about all I've ever purchased from them. Their hardware and accessories are easily 40-50% more expensive than online.

I feel kinda bad because I have been making my own juice for the last couple of months, and haven't been in there in a while. I guess maybe i should stop in and say hi.

They do have a couple of flavors of the house stuff that I've been missing lately

Scribb|e

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get nearly all my hardware at Fasttech - they have free shipping over $20, and their selection and prices are fantastic, and for a Chinese retailer, their after-service is actually really good. The couple of times I've had a problem with a purchase, I've just had to make a video showing the fault, send it to them, and then send the faulty item back, they refund the shipping cost and send a replacement out, or give store credit for something else.

Once you've sussed out the quirks of buying online at places like Fasttech, it's like Xmas every time you get a package - it's not for getting something you need really urgently, though.

Most B&M shop's bread & butter is selling ejuice, batteries at a huge markup (and they often only sell dodgy brands like Efest etc) and coil heads, consumables etc.

Only if a lot of B&M shops would concentrate more on selling proper 'starter kits', like even eGos and cheap EVODs to older people who just want to give up smoking - I know a lot of these kinds of people have been put off when going in these shops and they appear to be full of young people full of tattoos blowing huge clouds on drippers on mechs looking down their noses at anyone who vapes anything over a 0.0001 Ohm doule-tiger-helix coil in an dripper on some daft dual-cell series hybrid connector mod.

Idiots...

Last edited:

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I get nearly all my hardware at Fasttech - they have free shipping over $20, and their selection and prices are fantastic, and for a Chinese retailer, their after-service is actually really good. The couple of times I've had a problem with a purchase, I've just had to make a video showing the fault, send it to them, and then send the faulty item back, they refund the shipping cost and send a replacement out, or give store credit for something else.

Once you've sussed out the quirks of buying online at places like Fasttech, it's like Xmas every time you get a package - it's not for getting something you need really urgently, though.

Most B&M shop's bread & butter is selling ejuice, batteries at a huge markup (and they often only sell dodgy brands like Efest etc) and coil heads, consumables etc.

Only if a lot of B&M shops would concentrate more on selling proper 'starter kits', like even eGos and cheap EVODs to older people who just want to give up smoking - I know a lot of these kinds of people have been put off when going in these shops and they appear to be full of young people full of tattoos blowing huge clouds on drippers on mechs looking down their noses at anyone who vapes anything over a 0.0001 Ohm doule-tiger-helix coil in an dripper on some daft dual-cell series hybrid connector mod.

Idiots...
Thanks for the link, I know sometimes things show up from China by DHL faster than they would from California. ( rc parts). Not sure about buying juice though, they're not known for having a lot of rules with what they put in stuff. Funny how I would worry what's in my juice, I've got a lot of nerve! Anyway, even though I'm new myself, welcome!

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Greg

Anytime you have a business that has to pay for employees, pay for a store front suite, property taxes, electricity and such compared to a business paying for a warehouse and/or out of their garage with only a website store front the online shop will always be cheaper, especially when they sell items fast enough they can buy restock with larger volume discounts (price per unit is lower the more of that item you purchase at once from a wholesaler/manufacturer direct)

Scribb|e

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the link, I know sometimes things show up from China by DHL faster than they would from California. ( rc parts). Not sure about buying juice though, they're not known for having a lot of rules with what they put in stuff. Funny how I would worry what's in my juice, I've got a lot of nerve! Anyway, even though I'm new myself, welcome!
Thx for the welcome!

Yeah - juice. Fasttech *sell* ejuice, but their selection is quite limited, although they've been improving their range recently. I don't buy juice from them (although I have in the distant past) because these days hardly any shippers will ship liquids.

FT and the likes of Gearbest, Focal, 3F et al are very good for hardware - they get the latest clones as soon as they come out (like the Kayfun v5 and the Rose v3 recently) and their prices are unbeatable.

I find that my loyalty stays with Fasttech, though, as even if I can save 2 bucks at one of the other places, FT always have 10% sales off, and offer a really good returns service and their forums and review sections are really good for finding out what the skinny is on all the items - oh, and FT do free tracked airmail on orders over $20.

Deovindice

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea the B&M shops around me charge half again to twice what you can get things online for. I'm lucky and live about 6 blocks from a great shop though with a few really cool guys in it. I generally go in there to get my juices because I like asking questions and having them recommend stuff for me (though I guess that could be done on here somewhere I would assume). Outside of some of my juices though, I don't buy much in there because of the price, unless it's something I need right away.

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was in a B&M the other day buying a few coils to get me through till I could place an order online... Keep in mind I have never bought coils online because I thought they might be clones... So I asked the guy behind the counter "what's the difference between online and in the store? " The lack of overhead on online stores is what allows these online vendors to pass on the savings (which I'm sure alot of you already knew) just wanted the people who were skeptical like me to be reassured that it's ok to take a chance on something you can't feel or touch that it's going to be the same product.
I started online with budget juices and now moving on to coils and mods... Any reassurance from people exclusively buying online would be helpful and what sites are reputable HAPPY VAPING

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Scribb|e

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fasttech and the other, more reputable, online stores like Gearbest, 3F and Focal etc. are pretty scrupulous about listing authentic items as authentic and clones as clones (often called 'styled').

I've bought all my vape gear online since I started vaping a few years ago (mainly from Fasttech, but also from Gearbest etc as well) and have never had a clone in the stead of an item advertised as authentic, and have had good customer service the one or two times I've had to make warranty claims etc.

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks I had a good experience with hoosier oops I forgot I have bought products other than juice lol

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Depends on the store. one of my local B&M has pretty good prices most of the time. For instance my friend got a 200w limitless box mod, tfv8 tank kit for 80 bucks plus tax and they threw in a pair of batteries free and 2 50ml of juice free. Hard to beat that price. Even online. I got my TFV4 from them for 25 bucks when it first came out and it was going for 30 online (retailing at like 45) and they threw in a free 30ml. a few years back on black Friday I got the sigelei 150 watt box mod (the classic good one, no temp control) for 65 bucks with a free 50ml of juice, they were selling online at the time for 65-80 bucks.

I still do most of my shopping online. ecig.com has to be the best site ever overall. I got my VT133 from them for 80 bucks, 3 G2s averaging about 60 bucks each. Just got the alien with 2 batteries for under 40 bucks. Their pricing is really good and they ship fast (2-3 days to get my orders) no tax and free shipping over 75 dollars (it's only like 4 bucks if you are under 75 dollars anyway) For china sites I've ordered once each with gearbest, 3fvape, and fasttech. all 3 were about the same overall. no complaints personally. it takes 2-3 weeks to get your items. I do prefer using US sites but sometimes the china sites have really good deals.

Scribb|e

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you're a lot luckier in the US - there's no way Joe Random Citizen would get deals anywhere near as good as that for current-stock items from a B&M here in the UK...

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I think you're a lot luckier in the US - there's no way Joe Random Citizen would get deals anywhere near as good as that for current-stock items from a B&M here in the UK...
isn't everything more expensive there anyway?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You got that right! :)

Even when the Pound isn't quite as weak as it is at the moment, we *still* get stiffed on prices compared to you guys in the US...
video games and consoles are more expensive over there. could be worse though, the prices in Canada and Australia are brutal. and in south america.

Cloud-control

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes i must say look at this why its possible to have two different ranges in prices in store you need to pay for lighting, rent, wages, and everything else that comes with it, when it comes to the world of the World Wide Web you pay for your website if you don't host it yourself you pay for a bit of advertising and you post crazy on line so even if you get your stock at the same price as a store you have less cost. The two differences about online vs stone & brick mortar is online you buy and find out only once you have handed over you money, in store you try before you by in some instances but for that extra service you pay extra. so it swings with round abouts are you a fussy person or are you someone who rather the bargain and don't mind finding out that sometime your guess maybe wrong

Votes on online vs street store who do you think would win

Cloud Control

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was in a B&M the other day buying a few coils to get me through till I could place an order online... Keep in mind I have never bought coils online because I thought they might be clones... So I asked the guy behind the counter "what's the difference between online and in the store? " The lack of overhead on online stores is what allows these online vendors to pass on the savings (which I'm sure alot of you already knew) just wanted the people who were skeptical like me to be reassured that it's ok to take a chance on something you can't feel or touch that it's going to be the same product.
I started online with budget juices and now moving on to coils and mods... Any reassurance from people exclusively buying online would be helpful and what sites are reputable HAPPY VAPING

I only use US online retailers- I started out at my local B&M and bought their suggestion- Ego 650-and eVod tank with 10mls of juice for around $60.00. I was not happy on the experience and hated that setup, but at that time there wasn't alot of options yet. Then I started watching reviewers on You Tube and following their links to online stores lead me to better devices, better pricing and could be delivered to my door quickly!
I have not experienced any problems with any online US vendor- but I think people like you should really plan ahead, like buy 2- 5packs of coils and then when you use one order another, always have backups! Scared of coil clones?- I have received authentic when marked that way, but I have tried some clones too and all work great for me, just make sure you prime correctly! Maybe I have been lucky? Overall I would only order online- no need to ever go into a vape shop if you plan ahead.Watch for great sales and stock up!

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for your feedback

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use my local shop for my everyday juices and sometimes sale items. But, never paying $5.00 for a coil when I can get them online for half that.

Tink

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Greg

Yes I sure do find a huge differerance in pricing. there are 2 vape shops here and they are twice the price that I have found online. They do not carry a very large selection either. Just a small display case. one of the stores every time I have been in it, the sales people do not know much about the products nor do they seem interested in making a sale.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Greg

Nice man. I also like to support local businesses in my area. Right now, I'm finding the total opposite, at least, at local B&M stores around my area anyways. There's a shop Vapor Logic Boutique here in Austin, a very high end store (Vicious Ant, Filipino mechs, Cartel Mods, US made mods, etc.) is clearancing all their gear at discounted prices, cheaper than clones. The reason.. the manager said that the current customers who go in and spend, are beginners that are wanting regulated devices, kits, and tanks; rather than RDAs and mechs, those aren't selling as well and people don't want to build anymore. So, if you're into high end rebuildables or mechanical devices (like me), it's a wonderful time to purchase authentics. Online prices are higher, this is what I got, brand new, serialed w/ paperwork..

Authentic Anino Lokal Marley Box #12 (Silver Surfer) normally $330+, dual parellel Filipino box mod, box is a block of pure silver, silver pins, silver/copper 510, silver connections, copper button, brass logo, brass ends, clearanced at $50!
16azn91.jpg

Authentic Aeolus V2 Pro by SynthetiCloud, for $25!
2e5ozh5.png

Authentic Patriot RDA by Innovape, a classic, for $5. Authentic Stillare V3 & V4 by Cartel Mods, for $25. Authentic Smok E Mountain Copper Vanilla Mod, for $50. This store just happened to be pushing out some inventory for more kits and cheaper tanks which are selling more now. Not sure if your area will be the same..

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah, forgot to mention. At flawlessvapeshop.com, everything is on sale 30% off right now; US made mods, rebuildables, juices, etc, a top favorite of mine, obviously from my signature. I ordered a brass Tugboat to complete my silver, black, & copper collection. Tugs are my own personal favorite little flavor atomizer, perfect draw full open for the way I vape, and for less than $20 bucks, I had to get another one. What I don't get is that they sell the deck only for $40, but I got the RDA with everything for -$20, weird, should be in the mail tomorrow I'm hoping. But I always try to share what and where I find great deals at with you guys. Usually, mom & pops stores will be higher than online, but sometimes you'll find a bargain like in my previous post.

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah, forgot to mention. At flawlessvapeshop.com, everything is on sale 30% off right now; US made mods, rebuildables, juices, etc, a top favorite of mine, obviously from my signature. I ordered a brass Tugboat to complete my silver, black, & copper collection. Tugs are my own personal favorite little flavor atomizer, perfect draw full open for the way I vape, and for less than $20 bucks, I had to get another one. What I don't get is that they sell the deck only for $40, but I got the RDA with everything for -$20, weird, should be in the mail tomorrow I'm hoping. But I always try to share what and where I find great deals at with you guys. Usually, mom & pops stores will be higher than online, but sometimes you'll find a bargain like in my previous post.
Those are great prices! My one B&M is a chain and I don't think they could be flexible like that with the price. The other B&M is flexible with the price and that's where I bought my tugboat. And that's how that works.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those are great prices! My one B&M is a chain and I don't think they could be flexible like that with the price. The other B&M is flexible with the price and that's where I bought my tugboat. And that's how that works.

Yeah man, I don't think I'll ever get another authentic mech with that quality for that price, ever. I had to pounce on it before someone else would. I think it's awesome your shop is flexible as much as it can be, rather than have things written in stone..

3erMq_s-200x150.gif

.. those are the stores that I like to due business with.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I buy juice online quite often. I buy 100mls banana nut bread and a fruit loop cereal flavor for about $6 per 100. The juice is actually pretty awesome compared to store bought juices.
But then I go to a Vape shop with friends and they are all buying stuff and I usually walk out empty handed lol. I do buy some juices just to support the shops I like and some juices I can't get online for cheap. I mainly get all my other gear at shops though. I make my purchases at the shops with great staff and the shops that don't mind if you to sit around and bullshit with the staff for a few hours haha. And the whole topic of a shop being lenient with a price is cool too. Most places get the items for SUPER cheap anyway, cheaper than what the onlines sales are, wholesale or whatever its called lol.

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those are great prices! My one B&M is a chain and I don't think they could be flexible like that with the price. The other B&M is flexible with the price and that's where I bought my tugboat. And that's how that works.[/QUOTE
I took a look, the only thing I went by was the price of an istick. $75.00, mine was $50.00 at my b&m and its $38.00 at vista vapors with 30% off it's still more than vista and that IS online. Oh well.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I took a look, the only thing I went by was the price of an istick. $75.00, mine was $50.00 at my b&m and its $38.00 at vista vapors with 30% off it's still more than vista and that IS online. Oh well.

Dang, $25 dollar price difference. Different brands will vary from various vendors of course.

Like when I paid $50+tax w/ military discount (I'm vet) x 2 because I bought 2 crickets when they premiered. Now they're so cheap. Supply, Demand, and Hype.

But majority of the people that go to Flawlessvapeshop.com, are consumers, (not owners as yourself lol) who want name brand juices and one of the better US made RDAs with supuerb customer service.. like Provape and Provari. I still have mine. It got me off the cigs, my first setup/mod, came with a kanger 2 tank or what the hell it was called. Damn 4 years pass now that I think about it.

Just all depends.. that why I'm like you I like B&M still always and online. Something about getting your ass up, putting on a hat, grabbing your vape gear, and driving to your vape shop looking at a bunch of nice stuff you want, but leave with juice, usually. I've probably broke 6 or 7 bottles and had to go to a store immeiately for juice.. another reason why B&M's are convenient. I don't buy house made crap, only name brands for the most part of if something I never had.

VU Sponsors