Become a Patron!

Hugsvape Ring Lord RDA?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could be totally wrong, but I don't know about this one. I think they're trying too hard.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hugsvape Ring Lord RDA Preview

By ave40 11/06/2018

Hugsvape just released another brand-new style RDA—Hugsvape ring lord rda.Do you want to know some details?

Check it below.

Ring-Lord-RDA-3.jpg
Ring-Lord-RDA-4.jpg
Ring-Lord-RDA-6-1.jpg
Ring-Lord-RDA-5.jpg

Features
  • Single coil configuration
  • Tornado style airflow system
  • Spit-back proof design
  • Pyrex glass strong & heat resistant
Parameters
Material: Stainless steel + Glass

Diameter: 27mm

Height: 36.5mm

Package Included
Ring Lord RDA

510 PIN

Tri tool screw driver

Flat head screws Extra orings

User manual

The Details Of Hugsvape Ring Lord RDA
TIM截图20181106164521.png
TIM截图20181106164541.png
TIM截图20181106164550.png
TIM截图20181106164600.png
TIM截图20181106164611.png

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I kind of want one of these. The design makes sense, but I feel reasonably confident this thing will be just be a pain in the ass.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kind of want one of these. The design makes sense, but I feel reasonably confident this thing will be just be a pain in the ass.
I see it how it works for building and wicking. You pull those airflow chamber things out to get your coil in and wicked and then put the airflow chamber things back in.

My hypothetical problem is all the disruption to the airflow. It may prevent spitback (which can usually be avoided anyway), but I can't get it outta my head that the airflow travel and then maybe turbulence as it's forced around the airflow chamber thingies would be a flavor killer.

Like I say, I could be wrong ,but that's how it seems in theory to me anyway.

Last edited:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Ring Lord is a bad ass flavor atty. Its super easy to build on and the air flow is better than I thought it was going to be. Been using it non stop since yesterday and really don't have anything negative to say about it at all.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool! Clearly my prognostications were incorrect.

It has just been added to my list of future purchases. Any pics at all? You have done your job well btw :D (tongue in cheek)

Last edited:

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Ring Lord is a bad ass flavor atty. Its super easy to build on and the air flow is better than I thought it was going to be. Been using it non stop since yesterday and really don't have anything negative to say about it at all.
That's cool that it works well. I had a thought and I know it's really not designed for it BUT I can imagine if you left out the airflow posts and put dual coils in it, it would be an airflow monster. It would probably get too hot though. Just a thought.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's cool that it works well. I had a thought and I know it's really not designed for it BUT I can imagine if you left out the airflow posts and put dual coils in it, it would be an airflow monster. It would probably get too hot though. Just a thought.
It might be pretty easy to get leaking pretty bad like that too, but as a squonker, if you were careful? maybe.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have high hopes for this fledgling company. I love my Lotus alot.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Tried that and it becomes a water faucet. The liquid just pours out of the airflow holes. One thing has come to my attention and its minor and probably unavoidable. Those last two sort of dry-ish hits you normally get on an RDA letting you know its drip time are gone. Its wet or its dry.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried that and it becomes a water faucet. The liquid just pours out of the airflow holes.
At least I got SOMEthing right.
One thing has come to my attention and its minor and probably unavoidable. Those last two sort of dry-ish hits you normally get on an RDA letting you know its drip time are gone. Its wet or its dry.
Does the clear cap at least make it so you can see it coming? Or is it all foggy and wet?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
At least I got SOMEthing right.

Does the clear cap at least make it so you can see it coming? Or is it all foggy and wet?

It looks like wet glass. Whats really weird is the vapor doesnt billow out after a hit due to the design. You have to clear it like other glass things.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Nah, usually after a thick lung punch when you let off the button vapor still billows out for a moment. This doesnt do that, so it condensates.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, usually after a thick lung punch when you let off the button vapor still billows out for a moment. This doesnt do that, so it condensates.
Oh okay. I gotcha.

I sure am glad you're enjoying it. Definitely different.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Oh okay. I gotcha.

I sure am glad you're enjoying it. Definitely different.

Im glad you brought it up and let me know it existed. Thanks for that. You enabled me. :)

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Oh yeah. I assume you have to take the cap off to drip it?
Nope. The shape of it allows you to drip along the inside of the tip and let it rolls down where it needs to go. Dripping onto the airflow columns will cause it to leak.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried that and it becomes a water faucet. The liquid just pours out of the airflow holes. One thing has come to my attention and its minor and probably unavoidable. Those last two sort of dry-ish hits you normally get on an RDA letting you know its drip time are gone. Its wet or its dry.
Sounds like a NEED for replay on the DNA chipset;)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. The shape of it allows you to drip along the inside of the tip and let it rolls down where it needs to go. Dripping onto the airflow columns will cause it to leak.
I was thinking more abut getting the juice to the cotton than leaking. You'd have to fill the chamber up 3/4 of the way to get to the air holes (well maybe half) it seemed, but you're saying that dripping onto the arch thing makes it roll under and into the holes. I didn't think of that, but makes sense.
So it's particular on a couple points, but fine as long as you do things the right way.

Now I want one too.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Wanna get one just out of curiosity ...looks great, at the very least theres so many cheap jokes to be had

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Im a ring lord fanboy now.

IMG_20181211_204806.png

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Augvape VT200 is a cheap piece of shit. It advertised as taking 20/21700 batteries and doesnt. Thats what I get for buying regulated mods.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Augvape VT200 is a cheap piece of shit. It advertised as taking 20/21700 batteries and doesnt. Thats what I get for buying regulated mods.
It does look great though :D

That thing would look awesome on a black Cylon too.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a little surprised to see you post a pic with a regulated mod though too.

VU Sponsors