Become a Patron!

Humble juice Co?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, only ordered once from them.
And.... Good/ bad....?
I am looking at the Donkey Kahn ejuice and it has 50+ positive reviews... But don't want to order something there and it be a total waste

Sent from a phone

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered when they had a BOGO sale, got 2 bottles, don't remember what the flavor names was now, but one wasn't bad, the other was horrible, just nothing special to me to order again.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered the Blueberry Crumble and Hopscotch during the BOGO. Both good juices. Hopscotch is better. Like Nailz said nothing that's omg or earth shattering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried a buddy of Mines humble juice the other day. I don't remember the name of it but it was strawberry and cream with Graham cracker notes. But it tasted like the worthers strawberry creme hard candy. I bought the rest of the bottle off of him. Best strawberry cream I've ever had.

Chemdawg

Member For 4 Years
Smash mouth is strawberry gramcracker
Little strawberry flavor..exhale is strong gramcracker.:frog:
Under havoc line I have tried conspiracy
I think that was strawberry taffy.
Not much of a th but great flavor.
The kiwi one is good to but not an adv for me. I have no affiliation with humble juice co. :wait: I use to use space jam pluto but switched to the cheaper humble when I started using sub ohm.
My favorite is humble vape the rainbow
Strong lemon flavor. It's my adv everyday.
If anyone has other options of 240ml for $25 w/ free shipping I'd love to try other sweet juices. :squirrel:

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone tried fuggin?
600ml $60
I tried them once. Bought 4 flavors that never lost the chemical/irritant taste. Wasted weeks airing, shaking, trying again--and nothing. Dunno how popular they are, but they are NOT for me.

VU Sponsors