Become a Patron!

I’m tired of Smok coils going bad

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This topic may be on this forum before, but I wanna make my own rant!
I am using the Smok Prince tank and every coil that I’ve tried in the last month or so has not lasted more than 2 days! I have tried multiples of each of the T10, X4, Mesh and now the X6 which hasn’t lasted 14 hours! Is their quality that bad?! I can understand if they only lasted 4 days or so, but 14 hours?! WTF!!! I’m currently using the Mag 225 mod at no more than 85 watts ( depending on the coil), is there a tank that I can use that holds as much juice as the Prince, but the coils last longer than 2 days on average? Please help! I’m losing the enjoyment of vaping!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1st off where did you purchase the coils?
Did you check they are authentic?
What wattage you firing them at?
Did you prime them correctly?
Did you slowly raise the wattage?
What e-Liquid are you using?

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Get an RTA or RBA, watch videos on rebuilding on YouTube (may sound intimidating but seriously not hard at all) and never buy shitty premade coils again and enjoy an awesome consistent vape. A coil will then last you months, just change the cotton once a week or so. You can buy prebuilt coils for rba/rta from places like advanced vape supply, or build your own for pennies buying spools of wire.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
You and everyone else using them are tired of poor quality Smok coils. Get one of the RBA decks and call it a day. Then you are in control of the quality of the build and have no one but yourself to blame for any issues that arise.

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you check they are authentic? VapeNW.com and my local Vape shop, Flawless Vape
What wattage you firing them at? Varies per coil but never
Did you prime them correctly? Yes
Did you slowly raise the wattage? Yes
Jam Monster Grape, Naked Berry. Different coils per juice type

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get an RTA or RBA, watch videos on rebuilding on YouTube (may sound intimidating but seriously not hard at all) and never buy shitty premade coils again and enjoy an awesome consistent vape. A coil will then last you months, just change the cotton once a week or so. You can buy prebuilt coils for rba/rta from places like advanced vape supply, or build your own for pennies buying spools of wire.
I’ve thought about doing that. Will check it out ASAP

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The baby beast worked ok for me too. This post is concerning the Prince tank and coils.

Poking small pin holes in the cotton might be worth a try. Prince also has new mesh and strip coils, not sure if they are better.

I'm not much of a builder but great way to go. On factory coil sub ohm tanks, anything recent from FreeMax, HorizonTech, or Uwell is usually decent.

Fireluke Mesh has reliable coils and good flavor. I find vapor production nothing special, so I use the bigger og Fireluke/Pro when I want something harder hitting.

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I asked 6 questions but only got two answers and the title says SMOK Coils not just Prince................
I replied to your questions directly inside your post. The other two answers were too long and were posted outside of your quote/post. You are correct. The title says Smok but the body of my “rant” is focusing on the Prince coils. Thank you for your questions and replies.

Poking small pin holes in the cotton might be worth a try. Prince also has new mesh and strip coils, not sure if they are better.

I'm not much of a builder but great way to go. On factory coil sub ohm tanks, anything recent from FreeMax, HorizonTech, or Uwell is usually decent.

Fireluke Mesh has reliable coils and good flavor. I find vapor production nothing special, so I use the bigger og Fireluke/Pro when I want something harder hitting.
I’ve tried the mesh coil and haven’t had any luck. I haven’t tried the strip coils.
I just ordered the SMOK RBA. Hope it works better than the other PRINCE coils.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I replied to your questions directly inside your post. The other two answers were too long and were posted outside of your quote/post. You are correct. The title says Smok but the body of my “rant” is focusing on the Prince coils. Thank you for your questions and replies.

I’ve tried the mesh coil and haven’t had any luck. I haven’t tried the strip coils.
I just ordered the SMOK RBA. Hope it works better than the other PRINCE coils.

You will like that RBA pretty well. They really are better than the coils they make.

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I am using the Smok Prince tank and every coil that I’ve tried in the last month or so has not lasted more than 2 days! I have tried multiples of each of the T10, X4, Mesh and now the X6 which hasn’t lasted 14 hours! Is their quality that bad?! I can understand if they only lasted 4 days or so, but 14 hours?! WTF!!! I’m currently using the Mag 225 mod at no more than 85 watts ( depending on the coil), is there a tank that I can use that holds as much juice as the Prince, but the coils last longer than 2 days on average? Please help! I’m losing the enjoyment of vaping!

Some things never change, my 4th coil in 8 days is on its way out. Its not good enough.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve decided to venture into the RBA world. I’m gonna buy the Smok RBA deck since it’s made for the Prince. I also want to buy a kit to make my own coils. Any suggestions on a kit, cotton and wire type? Or premised coils?

Decent way to start I do recommend though getting an RTA and/or RDA for they are much better.

Welcome to the top of the Rabbit Hole!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smok coils are not known for their longevity and jam monster certainly isn’t helping the situation. While delicious, it’s one of the dirtiest juices I’ve ever vaped. I only use rda’s and any time I’ve used jam monster, my coils and cotton are wrecked after a few hours. I can’t imagine a sub ohm coil holding up any better.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Currently have 2K puffs or so on a SMOK Baby Beast X4 coil.

See this is the main problem I have with Smok as a company.

They have some products (Tanks and Mods) that work absolutely wonderful.

Then the other 3/4 of the products on the ol' Smok catalog have issues:

1) HORRIBLE QC
2) Some tanks have bangin' coils, awesome flavor, huge clouds, the works but some tanks have the opposite on all or some of those things.
For instance the first Smok TFV4 had coils that lasted me a week at the very least.
3) Same with mods. I have the first 200w Smok Box the Smok R200 and it's been working for years and works great (even in TC mode) but also they have lots of mods that are total junk.
Don't even get me started on the new Smok "TC" that burns cotton even at low temps.

So with Smok I would ask people on the forum before I even thought about checking youtube for a review.
It's not that they are all "Dishonest money grubbers" like some say it's just that if they come out and say "this tank totally sucks ass and it's the worst thing I've ever tried in my entire life" then Smok will never send them anything for review again.

So they have to go with the Pro's and Con's list and the old "if I lost this today would I buy another one with my own money"

With Eliquid taste is subjective and I believe that in a way hardware can be the same.

There are certain products that people swear by that I've tried and think they suck.
There are people that absolutely hate my go to favorite RTA.

So I guess all things vaping is subjective except for shitty QC
Shitty QC is what it is.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shitty QC is what it is.

Funny that most who complain about shitty QC never actually experienced it themselves and my personal 1st hand experience makes me wonder why so many have such bad opinions?

upload_2018-6-3_21-10-43.jpeg

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok coils are not known for their longevity and jam monster certainly isn’t helping the situation. While delicious, it’s one of the dirtiest juices I’ve ever vaped. I only use rda’s and any time I’ve used jam monster, my coils and cotton are wrecked after a few hours. I can’t imagine a sub ohm coil holding up any better.
I didn’t know that about Jam Monster juices. Thank you for that info.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Funny that most who complain about shitty QC never actually experienced it themselves and my personal 1st hand experience makes me wonder why so many have such bad opinions?

View attachment 112842

My Smok Shyhook leaked into the circuit board and batteries on the second fill up.
Is that good QC?
To have 4ml's of juice running through the batteries and board of a mod that is on?

I still have it. I stuck it back in the box and said FUCK SMOK.

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
See this is the main problem I have with Smok as a company.

They have some products (Tanks and Mods) that work absolutely wonderful.

Then the other 3/4 of the products on the ol' Smok catalog have issues:

1) HORRIBLE QC
2) Some tanks have bangin' coils, awesome flavor, huge clouds, the works but some tanks have the opposite on all or some of those things.
For instance the first Smok TFV4 had coils that lasted me a week at the very least.
3) Same with mods. I have the first 200w Smok Box the Smok R200 and it's been working for years and works great (even in TC mode) but also they have lots of mods that are total junk.
Don't even get me started on the new Smok "TC" that burns cotton even at low temps.

So with Smok I would ask people on the forum before I even thought about checking youtube for a review.
It's not that they are all "Dishonest money grubbers" like some say it's just that if they come out and say "this tank totally sucks ass and it's the worst thing I've ever tried in my entire life" then Smok will never send them anything for review again.

So they have to go with the Pro's and Con's list and the old "if I lost this today would I buy another one with my own money"

With Eliquid taste is subjective and I believe that in a way hardware can be the same.

There are certain products that people swear by that I've tried and think they suck.
There are people that absolutely hate my go to favorite RTA.

Shitty QC is what it is.

I agree. The coils are a joke.

I had one Q4 that made it 6 days, the other burned out in 24 hours. - I was running them between 40-55W depending what mood I was in. I've had one X6 that made it 4 days, the other was dead in 24 hours - I was running them at 60W. One T10 that has been going 6 days (running it at 55- 65W). Another which I have just installed into a tank and juice is working through one of the wick holes and then dripping out from the rubber grommet that sits between the metal conductor that meets the 510 connector and the coil wires. It shouldn't be 50/50 on whether your coil is going to be a duff one or not.

I was really hoping I might be able a non Smok RBA that would be compatible with the V12 Prince tank so I don't have to give Smok another penny of my money, but it looks like I might have to buy their deck and then call time on purchasing anything from Smok.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Detroit Primetime ,

Fast Tech sells some good already made coils for what I consider a reasonable price. Suggesting you look toward 26 awg Kanthal rated at 0.50 ohms. Nearly to every one I have used so far out of a hundred pack has hit right within a nice +/- 0.02 range of 0.50 ohms, or been dead on it. They're also tough little coils for ~ $4.00 USD.

I can get a 100 ft spool of Kanthal A1 from a supplier for ~ $7.00 USD, have it in less than 2 days and even before my payment clears the supplier. That is a great price too. What I lack though is the capacity to get 100 coils to spec exactly, every time and realize doing so would cost me labor time. So I toss in the f@!* it towel, wait two to six weeks and pay for a machine to send me 100 near perfect to perfect coils. It's worth that, too.

They also have SS316 coils already made up. Not tried any of those yet but would figure the quality to run on par with the Kanthal products proceeding. The 0.50 ohm range is my preference for using single coil RDA, which is also my preference. There are a plethora of choices in already made up coils on Fast Tech. I like my preferences of course from my experience, you can try any other you desire with or without my permission of course. *chuckles* I'm not telling you what to use, just kind of pointing to another choice open to you. :)

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Detroit Primetime ,

Fast Tech sells some good already made coils for what I consider a reasonable price. Suggesting you look toward 26 awg Kanthal rated at 0.50 ohms. Nearly to every one I have used so far out of a hundred pack has hit right within a nice +/- 0.02 range of 0.50 ohms, or been dead on it. They're also tough little coils for ~ $4.00 USD.

I can get a 100 ft spool of Kanthal A1 from a supplier for ~ $7.00 USD, have it in less than 2 days and even before my payment clears the supplier. That is a great price too. What I lack though is the capacity to get 100 coils to spec exactly, every time and realize doing so would cost me labor time. So I toss in the f@!* it towel, wait two to six weeks and pay for a machine to send me 100 near perfect to perfect coils. It's worth that, too.

They also have SS316 coils already made up. Not tried any of those yet but would figure the quality to run on par with the Kanthal products proceeding. The 0.50 ohm range is my preference for using single coil RDA, which is also my preference. There are a plethora of choices in already made up coils on Fast Tech. I like my preferences of course from my experience, you can try any other you desire with or without my permission of course. *chuckles* I'm not telling you what to use, just kind of pointing to another choice open to you. :)

I ordered the RBA from Fasttech. I’m waiting for it to arrive. I haven’t ordered any extra coils due to me not being educated enough to know what to buy. I like to vape at 80- 90watts. Also, I heard that the rba coils last for months. Is that true?

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I’ve decided to venture into the RBA world. I’m gonna buy the Smok RBA deck since it’s made for the Prince. I also want to buy a kit to make my own coils. Any suggestions on a kit, cotton and wire type? Or premised coils?
If you have a pair of snips to cut the leads on the coils, tweezers, screwdriver, you could get by with those for now and use the mod to prep the coils. However, I wouldn’t buy any one thing, just get the kit. Such as this one or the newer v3 kit with the tab521mini v2.
https://eciggity.com/coil-master-diy-kit-v3/

Here’s some nice alien’s. SS works for TC mode or reg wattage mode.
Get the 3mm id. They will ohm out at about .14 in dual mode. They also have other premade coils and spooled wire. Theses aliens are great.
https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/products/316l-ss-alien-coils-28gx3-36g

Great wick. Cheap, free shipping. 1 pack will last a looong time.
https://www.eliquid.com/products/wick-n-vape-cotton-bacon-prime-single-pack

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I know how to help OP with his problem:

STOP BUYING SMOK PRODUCTS THEY ARE SHIT.

How'd I do?
Took the words right out of my mouth :)

From what I hear the Crown 3 tank may be a better alternative than the Smok tanks if you want a fairly cloudy factory coil tank.
Never owned one though just going by what I hear.
100% rebuildables for around 3 years here.

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I ordered the RBA from Fasttech. I’m waiting for it to arrive. I haven’t ordered any extra coils due to me not being educated enough to know what to buy. I like to vape a 80- 90watts.
I'm in the UK. I haven't pressed the order button yet - Still scratching around to see whether I can find one for less than £9.99 without ordering off Ebay from a chinese based supplier.

I like a rich thick flavourful vape with a little bit of warmth to it and I like to take around 15- 20 three second puffs in one go. My gut is telling me that on a dual core setup I would probably be happy with running 2.5 - 3.0 coils.

For me I'd rather keep the power down a little bit and get 2-3 lackluster initial hits if it lets me get to 20 ish in fairly quick succession without risk of burning the cotton.

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you have a pair of snips to cut the leads on the coils, tweezers, screwdriver, you could get by with those for now and use the mod to prep the coils. However, I wouldn’t buy any one thing, just get the kit. Such as this one or the newer v3 kit with the tab521mini v2.
https://eciggity.com/coil-master-diy-kit-v3/

Here’s some nice alien’s. SS works for TC mode or reg wattage mode.
Get the 3mm id. They will ohm out at about .14 in dual mode. They also have other premade coils and spooled wire. Theses aliens are great.
https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/products/316l-ss-alien-coils-28gx3-36g

Great wick. Cheap, free shipping. 1 pack will last a looong time.
https://www.eliquid.com/products/wick-n-vape-cotton-bacon-prime-single-pack

I bought a kit and some Japanese organic cotton from Amazon, since I get free shipping. Your coil link worked but I’m still unsure of which option to choose. ;(

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I bought a kit and some Japanese organic cotton from Amazon, since I get free shipping. Your coil link worked but I’m still unsure of which option to choose. ;(
Be sure and check some vids on how to dry burn SS specifically. Different from some other wire material types.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had nothing but great luck with Prince tanks. I won a X-Priv kit in a contest a while back and think its great. I've been vaping the hell out of a Q4 coil. It's still my first one in there, for almost two months now. But I make my own juice without sweetener for the most part. I'm also using a mesh coil in another Prince but it's not as good as the Q4 IMO.

When you change the coil do you ever inspect it? Is it gunked up inside and black? Commercial juices use a ton of sweetener and thats bad for coils. It sticks on there and tastes burnt.

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had nothing but great luck with Prince tanks. I won a X-Priv kit in a contest a while back and think its great. I've been vaping the hell out of a Q4 coil. It's still my first one in there, for almost two months now. But I make my own juice without sweetener for the most part. I'm also using a mesh coil in another Prince but it's not as good as the Q4 IMO.

When you change the coil do you ever inspect it? Is it gunked up inside and black? Commercial juices use a ton of sweetener and thats bad for coils. It sticks on there and tastes burnt.

Yes, they are gunked up and black. I haven’t started making my own juice yet and I favor the sweeter/candy type flavors.:cool:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I haven’t ordered any extra coils due to me not being educated enough to know what to buy. I like to vape at 80- 90watts. Also, I heard that the rba coils last for months. Is that true?

Well, let me see here a little. I bought these coils. They also have some nice looking Stainless Steel 316L coils made up. This is the brand name on Fast Tech I've used and seem able to say they're alright. @Vape Fan is also offering up some good advice too. Think between a bunch of us ya-hoos here in your thread, we'll get you squared away. :)

Not used the Cotton Bacon myself. I use cheaply attained Organic from Japan, Muji cotton, or I use rayon as wick, or not sterile but clean cotton gauze pads. Know some that use steel cable, Ready X Wick.

It is true that coils used in an RDA, RBA, RDTA can last quite a while in an atomizer. Had one do me for about four months already. I kept swapping out cotton every so often, doing a little easy pulsing dry firing to clean the gunk from the coil. Took it out of the RDA so I could experiment with a fused Clapton I built. Turns out, so far I'm just a so so builder --- that's okay for me too. :) In time I might become a master Jedi builder, if not it's no loss to me or the craft.

ETA: Forgot to ask, you think you might like one of these? Got one if you want. Holler at me through the PM system on the site, gimme your shipping address. I got it but something with it just don't suit for me. Can't put my finger on what. It's a really good RDA, just not quite what I like. I think the one I got is 24 mm diameter instead of 22 mm.

Also mentioning some real good looking SS316L fused Clapton wire at a good price. Not used that wire but have used SS316L from Advanced Vape Supply. it was as they advertise, very clean and very good quality wire. Would not hesitate to get some of the above at 30 ft for $23 USD, if my stipend could allow it at the moment.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, they are gunked up and black. I haven’t started making my own juice yet and I favor the sweeter/candy type flavors.:cool:

Bah! Join me as a rebel, a brown coat wearing member of the Dark Side (tm) and use unflavored at max VG juice. Add your nicotine to a batch of VG, leave out any flavors. Embrace the plain! Vape all the unflavored, all the time! ;) :p :) :D:cool:

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bah! Join me as a rebel, a brown coat wearing member of the Dark Side (tm) and use unflavored at max VG juice. Add your nicotine to a batch of VG, leave out any flavors. Embrace the plain! Vape all the unflavored, all the time! ;) :p :) :D:cool:

Hahahahahha I’m pretty much hooked on flavors. o_O:tantrum:Probably the only way that I can stay away from menthol cigs. :bliss:

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, let me see here a little. I bought these coils. They also have some nice looking Stainless Steel 316L coils made up. This is the brand name on Fast Tech I've used and seem able to say they're alright. @Vape Fan is also offering up some good advice too. Think between a bunch of us ya-hoos here in your thread, we'll get you squared away. :)

Not used the Cotton Bacon myself. I use cheaply attained Organic from Japan, Muji cotton, or I use rayon as wick, or not sterile but clean cotton gauze pads. Know some that use steel cable, Ready X Wick.

It is true that coils used in an RDA, RBA, RDTA can last quite a while in an atomizer. Had one do me for about four months already. I kept swapping out cotton every so often, doing a little easy pulsing dry firing to clean the gunk from the coil. Took it out of the RDA so I could experiment with a fused Clapton I built. Turns out, so far I'm just a so so builder --- that's okay for me too. :) In time I might become a master Jedi builder, if not it's no loss to me or the craft.

ETA: Forgot to ask, you think you might like one of these? Got one if you want. Holler at me through the PM system on the site, gimme your shipping address. I got it but something with it just don't suit for me. Can't put my finger on what. It's a really good RDA, just not quite what I like. I think the one I got is 24 mm diameter instead of 22 mm.

Also mentioning some real good looking SS316L fused Clapton wire at a good price. Not used that wire but have used SS316L from Advanced Vape Supply. it was as they advertise, very clean and very good quality wire. Would not hesitate to get some of the above at 30 ft for $23 USD, if my stipend could allow it at the moment.

Awesome info bro!!! I’m not sure that I’m ready for an RDA yet. I’m almost getting system overload on all of the different types of wire that I can use to make my own coils. For now, I just want to get premade wires/coils just so that I know how they perform and get me to start wicking.. if that makes sense.
I just received my coil kit from Amazon. It has an ohm tester ( probably not the best) ,2 tweezers, scissors, coil wrapping tools varying with desired wrap size....

Waiting for the RBA.

696DD3B0-E4C9-4429-B120-6406F6DFFAD8.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hahahahahha I’m pretty much hooked on flavors. o_O:tantrum:Probably the only way that I can stay away from menthol cigs. :bliss:

I hear that. I too enjoy some flavors at times. What I do is dilute already mixed stuff down, or use flavorings from the grocery in unflavored base. Still like Hawk Sauce from Mt Baker, and some yummy Chicago Smoke from Vape4Life. It's just all in affording needs over wants, can want everything but only need so little. :)

My wife complains, "you can sleep on a rock, or hung up all crooked in a tree."

She still got her new mattress which I agree is far too comfy. But I also agree with her complaint, I got used to being comfortable being uncomfortable. So there's wants & needs for me. Wants have yet to hurt me, well, not too much anyway. *grin*

or now, I just want to get premade wires/coils just so that I know how they perform and get me to start wicking.. if that makes sense.

Nah, makes no cents at all. *chuckles* You're doing good. Go at your own pace. Sometimes i go running by folks, I holler out "follow me."

Some idiot always hollers back, "know where you're going?"

"Nope, but damn sure get there quicker." :)

John Lennon said life is what happens while you're busy making other plans. I say don't bother planning. That way if some really evil dudes happen to catch you, you got nothing to tell 'em when they ask what your plans entail. Besides that having no plans lets you take it all as it comes and do your best to make the best of whatever comes. Once the smoke clears nobody will ever doubt you made good, you did your best, cannot ask more.

But, remember I've not got the plan nor do I got a brain. Yes, I will trip you during the zombie apocalypse, in fact I will have pits already dug to trip and trap meals for zombies so as to secure my safe egress. :p

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear that. I too enjoy some flavors at times. What I do is dilute already mixed stuff down, or use flavorings from the grocery in unflavored base. Still like Hawk Sauce from Mt Baker, and some yummy Chicago Smoke from Vape4Life. It's just all in affording needs over wants, can want everything but only need so little. :)

My wife complains, "you can sleep on a rock, or hung up all crooked in a tree."

She still got her new mattress which I agree is far too comfy. But I also agree with her complaint, I got used to being comfortable being uncomfortable. So there's wants & needs for me. Wants have yet to hurt me, well, not too much anyway. *grin*

Nah, makes no cents at all. *chuckles* You're doing good. Go at your own pace. Sometimes i go running by folks, I holler out "follow me."

Some idiot always hollers back, "know where you're going?"

"Nope, but damn sure get there quicker." :)

John Lennon said life is what happens while you're busy making other plans. I say don't bother planning. That way if some really evil dudes happen to catch you, you got nothing to tell 'em when they ask what your plans entail. Besides that having no plans lets you take it all as it comes and do your best to make the best of whatever comes. Once the smoke clears nobody will ever doubt you made good, you did your best, cannot ask more.

But, remember I've not got the plan nor do I got a brain. Yes, I will trip you during the zombie apocalypse, in fact I will have pits already dug to trip and trap meals for zombies so as to secure my safe egress. :p

You, my friend are very very informative and have a great sense of humor!!!! Thanks for your help bro! Friggin awesome!!!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You, my friend are very very informative and have a great sense of humor!!!! Thanks for your help bro! Friggin awesome!!!

Well, if you cannot laugh then life drives you mad. :) Or maybe it's the
laughing that did it for me? In any case glad to have even been a tiny
speck of help. Took me a while to completely give up tobacco.

Not sure if that's your case or not, if so I can tell you vaping
replaces tobacco for me. Granted a person might not want to trade one
addiction for another but often we can only choose lesser ills, and
vaping is far less than tobacco. Figure a good few helped point me in
the right direction with help, least I can do is do the same.

Did you check they are authentic?
What wattage you firing them at?
Did you prime them correctly?
Did you slowly raise the wattage?
the issue I have found even if you slowly break the coil in at a low wattage its fine then all of a sudden they just stop wicking therein lies the problem no juice burnt coil they just don't wick as little as one tank and and that's it I have rbas for most of my baby xbaby and prince ,baby prince whilst I have switched to joyetech pro core coils instead when i do use prebuilt coils the larger prince and xbaby coils by smok have little issues except for the leaky ones they are very reliable and last ages I don't know if the new Mesh Joyetech coils fit but would love to try them the baby prince rba is fiddly and restricted to thin wire coils but works great as good as the baby Q4 if not better

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the issue I have found even if you slowly break the coil in at a low wattage its fine then all of a sudden they just stop wicking therein lies the problem no juice burnt coil they just don't wick as little as one tank and and that's it I have rbas for most of my baby xbaby and prince ,baby prince whilst I have switched to joyetech pro core coils instead when i do use prebuilt coils the larger prince and xbaby coils by smok have little issues except for the leaky ones they are very reliable and last ages I don't know if the new Mesh Joyetech coils fit but would love to try them the baby prince rba is fiddly and restricted to thin wire coils but works great as good as the baby Q4 if not better

I don't know why you quoted me? You didn't answer any of the questions I asked the OP 6 plus months ago..................

VU Sponsors