Become a Patron!

I am @XEVAPE on Instagram & here to help.

xboxexpert

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ask me stuff or just comment on my builds. I'll assist in any way I can within the time I have in my life to help.

Thank you and keep it clean!

http://instagram.com/xevape/

xboxexpert

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you that was sold to one of our fellow military infantry guy I guess they vape hard when protecting our country.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are selling and promoting your builds that is where this belongs:)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Uh oh whiskey I think he was offering up assistance not sales.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I saw no assistance just mods in the link and a post he sold one of them, I'll move it back if indeed he was offering assistance in builds: :)

xboxexpert

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I saw no assistance just mods in the link and a post he sold one of them, I'll move it back if indeed he was offering assistance in builds: :)

Whiskey,

This is the same thing that got me banned from that other widely known e-cig forum. I posted a picture of my super clean professional builds and people automatically assumed I wanted to sell through their forums. She even went as far as banning me and asking me for a TAX ID number and company information. I really don't care about selling on these forums, at least right now. I have so much work through my "widely known auction site" that I don't know how I would survive raising a kid and having a wife if it blew up on here.

I only posted this because in the previous forum this was in there was a user trying to build a 200/300 watt variant of raptor and I have done both. So I figured I would post up a forum where people can ask questions and I could provide meaningful professional answers to help the community. The exact same thing I was trying to do on the other forum.

I respect your decision to move my thread and please know I was not trying to directly conduct sales by posting my instagram. I just have so many pictures of all my builds I figured it was a direct and easy way for people to either get to know me or see my work.

Also I think my thread was in the general discussion forum. It was next to the builder asking questions about the 200W Raptor diagram which I would be more than willing to create.

Thank you,

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Chances of getting banned here, takes some act of true douche baggery to get that to actually get a ban.

VU Sponsors