Say it ain't so

tumblr_m6wn1bXRSM1runbpjo1_500_zpse395229e.gif

olderthandirt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup. New theme for a default, several alternate ones to choose from.

Not a single one of the themes holds any resemblance that I can see to that which is used here.

I mean really, if there's any increase in similarity between ECF and VU it's more along the lines of an uptick in juvenile posts.

Your welcome.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, we are setting a good example for them.

Here, I can say....

BOOGER

And post things like this............

Squirrel.jpg

Without being "Moved On".

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its not that similar, but I do think its funny/ironic that ECF has looked pretty much the exact same since I started vaping almost 3 years ago, and now suddenly decide to change their look. Meh, lipstick on a pig only makes a pretty pig :D

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I mean really, if there's any increase in similarity between ECF and VU it's more along the lines of an uptick in juvenile posts.

Your welcome.

This right here is why I decided a long time ago that "acting like an adult" is complete fucking bullshit. The only people that "act like an adult" are those that wish to have a reason to look down on others and call their behavior "juvenile".. All the while they fap to images of people CLEARLY to young for them and wish they were still juvenile…

And thats all I gotta say about that…. :)

Guess I'll go look at the "new theme" now...

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
"
Hi! Welcome to ECF, the largest e-cigarette website in the world."

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That was true... in 2010 ROFL

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The kinder gentler ECF... But they will still ban you for speaking your mind..

aussie

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
I would just like to salute ECF one final time

Attachments

• 10571960_944296085595780_726706336074665453_o.jpg
    10571960_944296085595780_726706336074665453_o.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 29

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I never joined ECF. I just started vaping and came directly here to VU.

It mighta been the first time I actually did something right.

Altho anyone who's sick of me already might disagree.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never joined ECF. I just started vaping and came directly here to VU.

It mighta been the first time I actually did something right.

Altho anyone who's sick of me already might disagree.
Is your name 'marmalade' ?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
it's funny they censor the name, then change their forum in the hopes people confuse them for us :D , next they try and get a new domain that looks like ares. to further add to the confusion for the less intelligent.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had one day to go back after being banned almost 2 years ago from ECF, what would I do, Watch for the new thread here folks
What did you get banned for ..showing your butt? I had a look at their rules last night. Let me rephrase that: I took time out to look at their rules. It's like perusing a contract. And you can't put a url in a post title which sounds silly to me. That rule was in their recently updated one

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even one-liners are contracts: you use the facility, you abide by the rules of the facility's owner. It's perfectly normal. It's just that some contracts are drawn up to be readable by business lawyers only.

supersport13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VU looks sooooooooo much cooler........and from the get go too!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even one-liners are contracts: you use the facility, you abide by the rules of the facility's owner. It's perfectly normal. It's just that some contracts are drawn up to be readable by business lawyers only.
I think it's readable. But it's just very very very long lol. I guess it's something only a lawyer would spend time reading. Can't think why :p

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF is back in blue in seems. I've just visited their site and they seem to sport their old livery again. Go figure.

Not that it matters all that much, mind you...

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The one I like is under Classwife's avatar....it speaks of her "Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this"...of course there's no mention of the rules having been changed and updated with little or no notice and added to and tweaked frequently since many of us signed up...and many rules seemed to be made up out of thin air and twisted as they go along to suit the moment...it also seems that their rules can be interpreted any way they want them to at any time at the whim of the mod...and when all else fails and they cant cite an actual posted rule, they can always go to the good ole old fail-safe of proclaiming a thread as being "disruptive" (whatever that actually means) just before they delete it...

Other than the classifieds on ECF, I haven't posted there since this forum started...and I'm getting less and less interested in that as well...I'm generally not a high end collector of vape gear, which seems to be their niche in the classies, and with their ban on selling and trading what they, IMHO, inaccurately term to be "counterfeits", there will be a point in the near future where they are phased out as a forum I visit altogether...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The one I like is under Classwife's avatar....it speaks of her "Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this"...of course there's no mention of the rules having been changed and updated with little or no notice and added to and tweaked frequently since many of us signed up...and many rules seemed to be made up out of thin air and twisted as they go along to suit the moment...it also seems that their rules can be interpreted any way they want them to at any time at the whim of the mod...and when all else fails and they cant cite an actual posted rule, they can always go to the good ole old fail-safe of proclaiming a thread as being "disruptive" (whatever that actually means) just before they delete it...
they are a classic example of "change the law to fit the crime" or "write the rules as you go along" or "we don't like you so we are gonna make an example out of you". stop me now, i can think of many. :p

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The one I like is under Classwife's avatar....it speaks of her "Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this"...

hahaha she changed it to that after they banned me for not following the ECF nazi law. I got banned for talking about flavors !!!!!! hahahahaha fuck that place

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
lol the logo says ....... ECF . vapers supporting vapers since 2007 ....... LMFAO !!!!!! ummmmmm support ? all I ever got was harassed by mods. luckily I found a group of friends there that supported me but never ECF. they support CASAA and anyone who gives them a lot of money

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What did you get banned for ..showing your butt? I had a look at their rules last night. Let me rephrase that: I took time out to look at their rules. It's like perusing a contract. And you can't put a url in a post title which sounds silly to me. That rule was in their recently updated one
No....why don't you ask Spaky, Roly, OS & Dusty, Then again it might be way before your time on there and too long of a story, better yet if you run into a snail or two they'd most likely fill you in:)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No....why don't you ask Spaky, Roly, OS & Dusty, Then again it might be way before your time on there and too long of a story, better yet if you run into a snail or two they'd most likely fill you in:)

i am not privy to what sin you committed to get banned, but i can guess it had something to do with being a free thinker. god they hate that.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i am not privy to what sin you committed to get banned, but i can guess it had something to do with being a free thinker. god they hate that.
You could say that, I was banned because I spoke about them in another forum and they said that was not allowed, 2 weeks after that they made a new rule that said no talking about them in other forums, that was part of the reason for banning, many other things happened as well, Like Spaky baiting me to tell him off, he was changing my avatars, reading my pm's, stalking me., to name a few.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You could say that, I was banned because I spoke about them in another forum and they said that was not allowed, 2 weeks after that they made a new rule that said no talking about them in other forums, that was part of the reason for banning, many other things happened as well, Like Spaky baiting me to tell him off, he was changing my avatars, reading my pm's, stalking me., to name a few.

not surprising.....one or two of them seemed to make it their life's mission to follow me around, just waiting for me to mess up so they could "infract" me.

uh oh, i reckon i could get banned for just saying that. :p

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they want you gone, trust me it will happen, they have so many joining on a daily basis they don't give a flying fuck about who you are anymore or what you had contributed to the forum in your prior years there. your just a number.

VU Sponsors