Become a Patron!

I dont know what to buy...

Hello Experts,

I've read through these forums a bit and to my suprise, i saw a lot of very friendly, knowledgeable vapers, willing to help newbies like me, i appreciate any input/help because im lost.

Trying to get away from smoking, doing a pack/day.
I'm looking to buy the whole package.
Only Vape i ever had was the "Eleaf iStick Pico TC 75 Watt", wich i liked, but it was too small, leaked and needed to be refilled constantly. Basicly im looking for something similar, that can hold more juice, doesnt leak, long batterie life, a device that doesnt leave my home, doesnt have to fit in my pocket.
My range is 100-250$ for the whole package.

There is so much product out there, i have no clue what to pick, i just want a good piece of quality, that gets me away from smoking for good. Any suggestions/input is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hi! I'm not an expert, but I'll give it a shot :)
The Pico 75w is a solid and robust device. I started with it too, still use it when I want it super portable. But the Ello (?) tank that came with it... didn't like it either. I prefer a tighter draw and lower wattage, aka mouth-to-lung. (Has the added benefit of using less juice and battery)
If you want to extend its battery life, get a couple of 18650 batteries, a plastic case for them, and a 2-bay charger from Nitecore or XTAR if you haven't already.

As for the tank, I'm sure somebody can recommend one that gives a similar vape (if you liked that) but better overall experience and fits on the 22mm Pico. No need to splash out lots of money right away. Better hold some back as you'll need it later, once you get hooked. :teehee:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I always use a dual battery device.

It may be a little bigger, have a max wattage that you'll never need, and a bunch of bells and whistles but the batteries will last all day.

What type of vaper are you?

Do you do mouth to lung (MTL) inhale like how you'd smoke a cigarette or do you direct lung inhale?

Also what wattage and ohms are you using?

There are different setups for different styles of vaping and I wouldn't want you to get a bad recommendation.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Buy it all.... Try it all.... sell what you dont like at half price... Buy more.

Sound stupid??? There's a lot more folks out there using this strategy then they want to admit.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Buy it all.... Try it all.... sell what you dont like at half price... Buy more.

Sound stupid??? There's a lot more folks out there using this strategy then they want to admit.

You're absolutely correct.
When I started vaping in 2012 we didn't have a choice because stuff was improving during that time.

Now it's pointless because there has been no huge breakthrough in technology since nic salts and pod systems.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Caught me in the act there, I think :giggle:

I always use a dual battery device.

It may be a little bigger, have a max wattage that you'll never need, and a bunch of bells and whistles but the batteries will last all day.

What type of vaper are you?

Do you do mouth to lung (MTL) inhale like how you'd smoke a cigarette or do you direct lung inhale?

Also what wattage and ohms are you using?

There are different setups for different styles of vaping and I wouldn't want you to get a bad recommendation.

Thanks for your response !

Dual battery device sounds good !
I vape direct to the lung, not like a cigeratte, wattage/ohms i have no clue, i had the Pico on 35W by random, wich i felt good about. The only juice i tried that i like was "Cloud 9 Vampire Blood 6mg nic", but im open to any suggestions since that juice is a little sweet and im usually not a sweet guy, gotta be 6mg nic.

Thank you !

Last edited:
Hi! I'm not an expert, but I'll give it a shot :)
The Pico 75w is a solid and robust device. I started with it too, still use it when I want it super portable. But the Ello (?) tank that came with it... didn't like it either. I prefer a tighter draw and lower wattage, aka mouth-to-lung. (Has the added benefit of using less juice and battery)
If you want to extend its battery life, get a couple of 18650 batteries, a plastic case for them, and a 2-bay charger from Nitecore or XTAR if you haven't already.

As for the tank, I'm sure somebody can recommend one that gives a similar vape (if you liked that) but better overall experience and fits on the 22mm Pico. No need to splash out lots of money right away. Better hold some back as you'll need it later, once you get hooked. :teehee:

Thanks for your response!

I actually forgot to mention, that i orderd the pico, together with a Smok Baby Beast Tank, wich was "okay" but still ran out quick and leaked!

Thanks!

VU Sponsors