Become a Patron!

i got a new vape and problem in one day

hi guys i bought Smok V8 today from the internet (no vape shops in my country), but unfortunately i haven't vape it yet. when i press the button 5 times to turn on it works but when i wanna press to vape it flashes 4 times. for the first time i thought the battery needs to charge but i charged it until the red light goes and
i changed the coil but the same issue. could you guys help me?

sorry for my poor english

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
hi guys i bought Smok V8 today from the internet (no vape shops in my country), but unfortunately i haven't vape it yet. when i press the button 5 times to turn on it works but when i wanna press to vape it flashes 4 times. for the first time i thought the battery needs to charge but i charged it until the red light goes and
i changed the coil but the same issue. could you guys help me?

sorry for my poor english
What does the manual say about 4 flashes?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
My research tells me the blinking 4 times means that it was not connecting to the atomizer properly. So try the other coil. .

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Try taking out the coil and pulling out the bottom metal part. There's a rubber insulator and some wire in there. Sometimes there's a bad contact or the wire needs to be moved a bit then put the metal piece back in. Worth a shot at least

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
check the 510 pin on your atomizer it may not be reaching the connector on the mod, check the atomizers coils if they are creating a short circuit
finally try using a different atomizer to check if its the mod that has issues

VU Sponsors