Become a Patron!

I got some new flavours, any ideas?

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone. Got some new flavours to try. Just picked them because i thought they might work together and i liked the idea of the flavours. Ha ha, not all together mind you. But im pretty new and have only really made simple stuff. Id be happy for any suggestions at all. I got Capella - Super sweet, Sugar cookie V2, New york cheese cake V2 and Harvest berry. Flavour Art - Pistachio, Glory, Cookie, Cola, Chocolate, Caramel, Marshmallow, Vienna cream, Brandy, Flash (got some good advice from Andria on that), Butterscotch, RY4, Jamaican rum and Irish cream. And a TFA Blueberry extra, Double chocolate and Rainbow drop Skittles. Im thinking things like Blyeberry with the Cheese cake, RY4 and a bit of Pistachio, Brandy with Vienna cream and chocolate........Any ideas more than welcome.

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
6% Blueberry Extra
1-2% FA Cookie
1% FA Marshmallow

6% Blueberry Extra
2-3% NY Cheesecake (never tried the V2 version though)
(may need to adjust up or down, the v1 version can overpower other flavors pretty easily)

2% FA Cookie
2% FA Chocolate
1% FA Marshmallow

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Heabob. Ill try those and thanks for the % recomendations. Im starting to enjoy this ejuice making even though iv only really started. Cheers.

jb58

Member For 4 Years
You can also go to ELR and make a flavor stash and it will give you some suggestions.

VU Sponsors