Become a Patron!

I HAD the cuboid with crown tank, but now, i've beat it!

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With THIS. Best flavor I have ever had! And it even matches!!!!

This setup, imho is simply badass!

13907045_1328149833879734_7334950983559832750_n.jpg

BTW, that is a Vaporesso tank, which I think has beaten both the uwell crown AND the Herakles tanks. Realy like the HW mod too, better than the cuboid. Was a nice little upgrade for me I think. Highly endorse!

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love the mod, have all 5 color options.
Love the tank, have 2, and when you get a good one of the cCell .9 ceramic coils, they produces an absolutely amazing flavor.
Love the way they look together.
One thing is certain, you should have battery life for days with that setup.
Since the coils are rated 20 - 35 watts it certainly isn't going be utilizing much of that power.
What mode are you using?
Have you tried the xxx mode?
Again, great setup.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Para- that is my only complaint though, i can't seem to get further into the options on the mode. The basic function are pretty easy and self explanatory, and certainly ok own there own.

But to go in and really tweek with the setting, it says to hold down the mod button along with the + and - buttons, and that gets you into the menu options where you can mess around more with that stuff.

For some reason, I can't get it to work. Every time I try to do that, I just get locked or unlocked to pop up, it doesn't seem to let me into the settings. Kind of sucks because i have certainly been itching to get in there and experience with that stuff. The mod won't let me. Probably be stupid to take it back for that tho? I don't know what the heck is up with that! ideas?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hold the mod button down first for like a half a second then press the +- together until the menu system shows up.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DJ, thanks so much for the response and TRYING to help me out. Unfortunately, nope, that didn't work, and i think i tried it about 500 times. All it does is go to the locked/unlocked prompt.

So, I guess I have to take it back? Seems like a silly thing to have to have to return it for, because it really doesn't effect the main functionality of the unit.

Still, it isn't working obviously so something must be wrong with the motherboard. So, i guess it goes back today.

Sucks cause the vape store I do some of my business with, and getting this was some of that, always seem to make it a PITA when something like this comes up. Like they blame me for it somehow, or it must be something I am doing wrong....

Frustrating for sure.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just do me a favor and pull the battery door. Is there an update port in there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You my friend are the proud owner of a G1.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah, and I take it that must not have that extra menu? I did wonder why it was so cheap in an ACTUAL vape store, was like $70, and i think the regular ones sell for well over $100 even online?

It's fine, I really don't NEED it. BUT......they should have different manuals then, because the one I got still listed all those options.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The port if there is under the battery door.
The sub menu is + and - with the mode button

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah, and I take it that must not have that extra menu? I did wonder why it was so cheap in an ACTUAL vape store, was like $70, and i think the regular ones sell for well over $100 even online?

It's fine, I really don't NEED it. BUT......they should have different manuals then, because the one I got still listed all those options.
Correct the G2 has xxx mode but not the G1. What was it sold to you as because while the box the mod comes in has no distinction I would be really pissed if they sold it to me as a G2. The fact that you got a G2 manual in it is really disturbing.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear you were unlucky enough to get the version 1 when wanting version 2.
V1 is good, but V2 is awesome.
bummer.........

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To be honest, i went in with an open mind not specifically looking for anything, the sales guy pimped it out. Also talked about the big sale on it.

I wonder, he knew, right? Figured it didn't matter?

I guess I don't know whether to go back in their po'd at em or just let it go, and enjoy the mod.

Sucks now that I know an even more awesome one is out there though!

Thoughts / Opinions?

btw, pulled the box. nothing on the box or manual mentions 1 or 2 on anything. Odd though that they were making a manual with options listed that weren't really available?

Or did the guy at the store pull a fast one and i should call him on it? But why would he care about giving me a manual showing other options that I didn't even know existed at the time?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
To be honest, i went in with an open mind not specifically looking for anything, the sales guy pimped it out. Also talked about the big sale on it.

I guess I don't know whether to go back in their po'd at em or just let it go, and enjoy the mod.

Thoughts / Opinions?

btw, pulled the box. nothing on the box or manual mentions 1 or 2 on anything. Odd though that they were making a manual with options listed that weren't really available?
Yeah I'd go back pissed. Obviously the box was opened and tampered with. Last week you could have gotten a refurbished G2 from Hohmtech for like $55. Give it a try and see what they say. You have a legitimate argument. The G1 is a good mod but the G2 is much better. At this point you have nothing to lose. You could also check the code on the box with Hohmtech and see what mod should have been in there. They respond pretty quickly to emails.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thoughts / Opinions?

Or did the guy at the store pull a fast one and i should call him on it? But why would he care about giving me a manual showing other options that I didn't even know existed at the time?
A visible comparison would be the G1 only has the male and female sign where the G2 has thise as well as the ohm symbol.
Sorry I'm mobile and don't like to post while on phone but felt the need to share the difference.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel obligated to add that from a professional stand point, you may have better success being exceptionallypolite and explain you thought you were buying a G2. Since this isn't you'd like your money back.
If you go in pissed off they may tell you to fugg off and you gain nothing.
Try the polite route first. If that fails it's up to you.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I feel obligated to add that from a professional stand point, you may have better success being exceptionallypolite and explain you thought you were buying a G2. Since this isn't you'd like your money back.
If you go in pissed off they may tell you to fugg off and you gain nothing.
Try the polite route first. If that fails it's up to you.
Agreed, what I meant by pissed was how I would feel. I'm always nice when dealing with a merchant, until it's time not to be nice.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, I do have a question, and maybe i DON"T like this mode. And i swear it wasn't like this when i first used it, almost like I somehow changed a setting somehow and can't figure out how to get back.

OK, so i have the G1.

My issues, it seems EVERYTHING is vaping WAY to warm. I mean, I like a warm vape sometimes but it seems like I have no choice with this thing, and everything is WAY warm.

So, it is showing insane temps mode.

I have it on it's lowest temp setting, which is 200 degrees. Still, WAY to warm. Anything i can do? Or is this simply not gonna be mod for me? Thanks, your help is appreciated!!!!

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW, nah, I was nice to the store. I don't even think they really knew much. It's fine. I don't have a problem with it or them.

EXCEPT, like i said about, the actual problem i am having with the device.

Sometimes, I like a cooler vape!

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take it off of "INSANE" and change it to .... um .... I forget the setting at the minute but by its name you'll understand it is less than insane.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With THIS. Best flavor I have ever had! And it even matches!!!!

This setup, imho is simply badass!

13907045_1328149833879734_7334950983559832750_n.jpg

BTW, that is a Vaporesso tank, which I think has beaten both the uwell crown AND the Herakles tanks. Realy like the HW mod too, better than the cuboid. Was a nice little upgrade for me I think. Highly endorse!
I forgot to mention, you can use the original Herakles coils in that if you'd like. If you do, I recommend the .6 coils.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Para- I can't seem to figure out HOW to take it out of insane temp mode. I have tried everything. It's the G1 remember.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Battery life is good, however, my biggest complaint does come in that area.

Once the battery lift shows about 25% or, it will just shut it down, won't let it work anymore.

That is my one complaint the the mod.

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Battery life is good, however, my biggest complaint does come in that area.

Once the battery lift shows about 25% or, it will just shut it down, won't let it work anymore.

That is my one complaint the the mod.
Good as in all day? At least 12 hours vaping a good amount?

" I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Vader

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good as in all day? At least 12 hours vaping a good amount?

" I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Vader
The battery life in the Slice is good. It takes a 26650 battery. I purchased the Hohm grown ones, made by hohmtech. One lasts me 12 hours easily in XXX mode(temp control any metal)280f 35.9w, with moderate usage. I get though about 4-6ml of juice (6mg/ml) in Smok TFV4 nano with mtl drip tip. Flavour is amazing and l am not a flavour chaser.
The battery meter is different from many others. It appears to be telling you actually battery usage. Like uniman4 said from about 20% left you can vape it for a short while before it shows empty battery. That said l never vape my battery dry. Thus l just change once its looking low. There is a thread for the Hohm Slice if you are interested. You will not be disappointed if you get one :)

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, it does look nice! Ok. so give me some advice folks, I just like building a nice collection!

So now, I have a cuboid, and this G1. Tanks I have uwell crown, herkales, ebbeco, and the picture vaporesso.

What should i get next? Always looking to trade anyways.

Think I want to get the best darn mod out there. But what is it? Also, don't want to go crazy and spend $500-$100 or anything like that.

Where to go from here to keep building an awesome vaping empire?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ipv6x is my next mod but if I were you I would look into getting a DNA as well. Vt133 is my favorite DNA.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Put another thread on exactly that question in the general talk forum. I dunno, I am just the type of guy who always wants to improve what I have, and try new things. That is where the fun of this hobby is for me. Thanks everyone so much for your help on this threat tho, very much appreciated! Glad I found these forums and glad to be a part of this community of great people.

VU Sponsors