Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigh..................
tumblr_mhfvvk41WC1rq9l6wo1_500_zpsaa1cef5d.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mewling spineless, sack less, clueless zombies.
Seriously people keep voting Democrat and communist and this is what you get.

This generation of young people are lost, entitled and hopeless.

A pro tip from a dude who hit 40.
Pull up your pants, take those stinking ear plugs out, the tackle out of your face, wear clothes that fit and take that stanking ass knit cap off.. it is summer and the stench could make a maggot vomit.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Pull up your pants, take those stinking ear plugs out, the tackle out of your face, wear clothes that fit and take that stanking ass knit cap off.. it is summer and the stench could make a maggot vomit.
Tell us how you really feel
on a real note I'm 22. Rock proper fitting clothes and well Im the >1% of my age group that vapes that don't have gages/tats everywhere and have my whole ass hanging out. I have to agree with you about most kids my age. To dumb to even follow the leader

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
on a real note I'm 22. Rock proper fitting clothes and well Im the >1% of my age group that vapes that don't have gages/tats everywhere and have my whole ass hanging out. I have to agree with you about most kids my age. To dumb to even follow the leader

Their generation was just dropping acid and having unprotected sex in the name of "love"
Kids will be kids.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I blame cellphones, soy bullshit in the food pc bullshit.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I seen a 2-3 year old in a cart in the store freaking out until his mom gave him a tablet. Wtf happened to busting a kid's ass for acting up? That's right prison time.

See what I mean.
There was an actual study that children exposed to tablets and smartphones decreases children's cognitive development, IQ and socialization.

We are raising a multi generation of retards. Not special needs folk, but retarding the human potential.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm 36 and I have a TATOO
73f4d003558cc4cf46c996ce8e46c032.jpg

VAPE ON
Nothing wrong with tats or gages in and of themselfs. Only the idiots that do it and then complain when they get strange looks. They piss me off

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm older and I don't lol, Actually I had one disliked it so much I wished it away. Weird I know.
My mom beat the hell out of me when i did this E, getting another tattoo makes me remember that time when my mom stripped me and put me outside the house for an hour, I remember when my friends were laughing at me while I was crying nude LOL Thank you MOM for doing that...
I think I came out OK..

VAPE ON

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tell you what I was by far no nerd in school. The younger ones I work with seem to know so very little about much of anything scares me. And I'm talking about the so called collage educated ones.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My mom beat the hell out of me when i did this E, getting another tattoo makes me remember that time when my mom stripped me and put me outside the house for an hour, I remember when my friends were laughing at me while I was crying nude LOL Thank you MOM for doing that...
I think I came out OK..

VAPE ON
Ouch. Spare the rod spoil the child.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tell you what I was by far no nerd in school. The younger ones I work with seem to know so very little about much of anything scares me. And I'm talking about the so called collage educated ones.
Oh it is chilling that the only information they get is from twitter, no personal thought just a constant puking of social media.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Kills me the leftist are still going to vote Dem, our country is over 18 trillion in debt, what gets me is don't they know we are headed for a total complete collapse very soon (by design) and what this is going to mean. They had better look what happens when this happens because it will be worse then the great depression this time.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

not to mention..trifeling ass, amoral, cowardly,

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing wrong with a single parent home.
But when it is government imposed with the stipulations that you will starve and go homeless unless you remove the male from the picture... then there is a problem.

Money for nothing, shit for free.
gotta disagree..somtime a single parent home is the best you can do and your damn lucky to have it....but kids need both parents and more importantly they need to see and learn how a man and woman live together in love and mutual respect,and learn the value of marriage.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
gotta disagree..somtime a single parent home is the best you can do and your damn lucky to have it....but kids need both parents and more importantly they need to see and learn how a man and woman live together in love and mutual respect,and learn the value of marriage.
Too a point.
I learned how NOT to be mentally abusive husband by what I was exposed to.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too a point.
I learned how NOT to be mentally abusive husband by what I was exposed to.
yeah and your kid learned from you how to respect his spouse.and so he or she already has a leg up in life from the lesson you gave them.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah and your kid learned from you how to respect his spouse.and so he or she already has a leg up in life from the lesson you gave them.
Not my lesson to pass on.
Do not want kids, not going to have kids.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had kids, not my choice, better off with out them unless your very lucky.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Be cautious of young people, Lil shits grow up, and they have a wealth of knowledge to draw on, mostly from the old people they hate.
We youngens never forget

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lucked out.
Funny thing is I ran into her years later and she tried to pawn a half latino kid that was WAY to young to be remotely mine, off as mine. Wrong age, wrong sex, WAY to dark.

When I pointed that fact out to her she grabbed another even younger and half black off as mine.

The current and new wife at the time was NOT impressed.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unless it is attached to twitter and a kardashian's ass they do not notice it.
LOL, Kate Upton makes the Kardashians look like school boys. See there I go, that older experience coming out.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No wonder it was a bad experience with that out look.. life is perception and nothing more nothing less, something is only good if we choose to belive it is vise versa with bad.
"Acceptance is the answer to all my problems the reason I am unhappy is because I find a certain person place or thing unacceptable to me, until I can find acceptance in all things that happen good or bad I will find no peace"

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm saving myself for Huck. :)

:eek:
That is so wrong, Don't know why it is wrong. I've watched it four times trying to figure out why it is wrong, gotta go watch some more and figure out whats wrong.......LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is so wrong, Don't know why it is wrong. I've watched it four times trying to figure out why it is wrong, gotta go watch some more and figure out whats wrong.......LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE.........................
Richardson, 100% richardson is why.

There is nasty then there is disgusting..

Last edited:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On the plus side, the boys these days seem to be more into wearing girls' jeans than the baggy crap you geezers would have given me crap for 15 years ago...with luck it'll impact their ability to procreate.
You sir are a genius. Tighter pants for all the hipsters!

VU Sponsors