Become a Patron!

I HATE YOUNG PEOPLE

Hypnophone

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dangdiddlyangit, I just saw the post title and thought that I would rattle a chain or two....
Apparently, I did.
I apologize for riling y'all up. I sincerely apologize for the Zappa barrage. You nice folks should not have been subjected to such horror.
No harm or ill will intended!
Love Y'all!!!

f3a4465f-d233-42fa-af2e-835189278b20-2060x1236.jpeg

Any more questions?
Uhhh, They Ain't ALL like that! HATE is still kinda strong.
Hey, our generation raised the entitled little bastards....

Hypnophone

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Perhaps the entitled unknowingly supporting communism ones should see this:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL. I think you're wound a little too tight. This thread, and the "I Hate Old People" thread, is simply generalities. Stereotype. And stereotypes are both common and often funny. Loosen up those coils a bit and enjoy. ;)

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
o/t,, i noticed many of you have a running calendar on your signatures for when you quit smoking,, can you tell me where you got it? thanks

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Dangdiddlyangit, I just saw the post title and thought that I would rattle a chain or two....
Apparently, I did.
I apologize for riling y'all up. I sincerely apologize for the Zappa barrage. You nice folks should not have been subjected to such horror.
No harm or ill will intended!
Love Y'all!!!

I would like to point out that I haven't raised any entitled little bastards. Or any bastards at all. Or even human children for that matter. My kids have 4 legs and tails.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would like to point out that I haven't raised any entitled little bastards. Or any bastards at all. Or even human children for that matter. My kids have 4 legs and tails.

Heh, got a kick out of this one. The only one with 2 legs I've raised was conceived AFTER we were legally married, and grew up with 2 recovering alkies who had already made themselves poor with their own proclivities, so he's certainly not "entitled." He learned his work ethic from his father -- both outstanding, and my husband says he learned his from his father too.

And then there's our 4-legged and waving-tailed kitty. :D She probably is a bastard, and my husband has spoiled her into the "entitled" category.

Andria

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Heh, got a kick out of this one. The only one with 2 legs I've raised was conceived AFTER we were legally married, and grew up with 2 recovering alkies who had already made themselves poor with their own proclivities, so he's certainly not "entitled." He learned his work ethic from his father -- both outstanding, and my husband says he learned his from his father too.

And then there's our 4-legged and waving-tailed kitty. :D She probably is a bastard, and my husband has spoiled her into the "entitled" category.

Andria
Cats are all entitled judgmental bastards. Lol.

VU Sponsors