Become a Patron!

I have a message? Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the right side of the home page, it says I have 1 message. But I haven't phigured out how to phind this message. Where do I go?

Love the phorum so phar! :D

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
upper right envelope aka conversations should be a link you can click to read and later remove.

I did that phirst thing... it says no conversations, and doesn't list any messages. And now the home page says I have two messages on the right instead of one like it did earlier. (sorry, just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything.) I clicked on alerts too.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i think i see what your talking about if i am correct . on the main VU page there is yourname and three lines with numbers

Exactly. :) Mine says I have '3' messages now... makes me think I have three messages I haven't read phrom people or something. Maybe it means something else?

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i think i see what your talking about if i am correct . on the main VU page there is yourname and three lines with numbers
Messages: (that is your total post count the amount of post you have made so far.) not Pm's or conversation

this is the answer

Thank you... so... "Messages" = "Total Post Count". I understand now. It's just confusing because I was looking for actual messages from others some how. Thank you for your help.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is why i am here sometimes :D With that Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors