Become a Patron!

I have just received my Hana Modz DNA30 from Focalecig!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, the mod I won in the contest sponsored by our friend Doris at Focalecig just arrived about two hours ago.

Thank you Miss Doris!

These are just my fist observations and I will be reviewing after I have run a number of tanks empty on it and I try the charging function.

It arrived in great condition in a box that indicated what it was which contained the device itself, the micro USB charging cable and an very basic instruction booklet.

At first glance it looks really well made except for a paint chip on one of the top corners.

Well not quite, it turned out to be something very much like a small piece of rubber cement and it came right off.

Problem solved. Looks really nice and has a well built feel to it.

I had a freshly charged 2250 mAh battery waiting for it.

I opened it up, screws were longer than I had anticipated from some reviews from other places so I removed them and took of the cover.

The battery compartment is plainly marked with the +/- polarity so you know which end goes where. The compartment for the wiring is covered and sealed with the little hologram stickers that say Hana Modz. The contacts look good and the wires are soldered to it and the 510 connector nicely.

I but the battery in, and buttoned it up and it vapes like a champ. Buttons are firm and feel crisp and the display is easy to read. There is no battery rattle which seems to be a complaint with some of the clones. The battery fit in very snugly.

And at this point I like it quite a bit.

Here are two slightly odd things I noticed. The display dims and then it goes to sleep after about a minute and you need to tap a button to wake it back up. No biggy and hell yes I can live with that.

However, when you wake it back up, the display says..

Evolv
DNA

And then shows you the battery level, resistance (the same as it showed for the KFL+ on my genuine Evolv DNA 20 mod) and of course the wattage setting.

After vaping on it for an hour or so, I finally got around to reading the instructions. They tell me that it has the same warning and protection features that the Evolv chip has offers.

Here is where things get interesting.

All of the reviews I have seen for the Hana Clones warn you to NEVER EVER put the battery in backwards.

In the instruction manual it clearly says that this unit has reverse polarity protection.

Not that I intend on testing that claim.

Anyway, at this moment in time and without really putting it though the paces for a few days at least, I would say that this mod is a steal for $56 shipped!

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, the mod I won in the contest sponsored by our friend Doris at Focalecig just arrived about two hours ago.

Thank you Miss Doris!

These are just my fist observations and I will be reviewing after I have run a number of tanks empty on it and I try the charging function.

It arrived in great condition in a box that indicated what it was which contained the device itself, the micro USB charging cable and an very basic instruction booklet.

At first glance it looks really well made except for a paint chip on one of the top corners.

Well not quite, it turned out to be something very much like a small piece of rubber cement and it came right off.

Problem solved. Looks really nice and has a well built feel to it.

I had a freshly charged 2250 mAh battery waiting for it.

I opened it up, screws were longer than I had anticipated from some reviews from other places so I removed them and took of the cover.

The battery compartment is plainly marked with the +/- polarity so you know which end goes where. The compartment for the wiring is covered and sealed with the little hologram stickers that say Hana Modz. The contacts look good and the wires are soldered to it and the 510 connector nicely.

I but the battery in, and buttoned it up and it vapes like a champ. Buttons are firm and feel crisp and the display is easy to read. There is no battery rattle which seems to be a complaint with some of the clones. The battery fit in very snugly.

And at this point I like it quite a bit.

Here are two slightly odd things I noticed. The display dims and then it goes to sleep after about a minute and you need to tap a button to wake it back up. No biggy and hell yes I can live with that.

However, when you wake it back up, the display says..

Evolv
DNA

And then shows you the battery level, resistance (the same as it showed for the KFL+ on my genuine Evolv DNA 20 mod) and of course the wattage setting.

After vaping on it for an hour or so, I finally got around to reading the instructions. They tell me that it has the same warning and protection features that the Evolv chip has offers.

Here is where things get interesting.

All of the reviews I have seen for the Hana Clones warn you to NEVER EVER put the battery in backwards.

In the instruction manual it clearly says that this unit has reverse polarity protection.

Not that I intend on testing that claim.

Anyway, at this moment in time and without really putting it though the paces for a few days at least, I would say that this mod is a steal for $56 shipped!
That Postman must be on drugs. I got mine about 45 seconds after you did. Mine is on the charger. Did not come with a cable but my Evolv charger plugged right in. Fast Tech made me sign for this one. Odd. Mine says 341 as a serial #. I did put my Tobh on it took a vape. @ 15w it boiled it! I'm in love. 56.00 well spent.

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking forward to your review. Pending that, I'll probably go with the diy FT kit.

Good thing the battery contacts are labeled. I remember you saying a while ago on our other forum how you inadvertently tested the reverse polarity on your evic :p:D

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
That Postman must be on drugs. I got mine about 45 seconds after you did. Mine is on the charger. Did not come with a cable but my Evolv charger plugged right in. Fast Tech made me sign for this one. Odd. Mine says 341 as a serial #. I did put my Tobh on it took a vape. @ 15w it boiled it! I'm in love. 56.00 well spent.

No Serial number on mine and I supplied my own battery and it came with a charging cable.

Seems to work fine but I am starting to suspect that the charge indicator is off by a bit.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grimm said awhile back that he had talked to Hana modz & this & that. He would not be surprised if FT got the "real deal" somehow. Mine has the cover over the guts, the clones I have read don't. I don't know if it's real or not. Don't really care. I DO know it makes my Evic 15 & My Vamo V5 look like child's toys performance wise. Put my Real RSST on it, and @ 20w it choked me. Ain't had the guts to try 30w yet. I have lusted after the clouds the big boys show on You tube. I lust no more. I put my UD Igo-W6 on it. 4 24ga coils. @ 20 watts blows a cloud I don't even believe. I am leaning toward it may just be the real thing. Either way Vaping has become more of a thrill than I could have hoped for. If you can afford one, you won't be sorry. It looks too good to be a clone. Everything works just as everyone says it would. This is as close to a review as I can offer. Nobody asked me anyhow.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Grimm said awhile back that he had talked to Hana modz & this & that. He would not be surprised if FT got the "real deal" somehow. Mine has the cover over the guts, the clones I have read don't. I don't know if it's real or not. Don't really care. I DO know it makes my Evic 15 & My Vamo V5 look like child's toys performance wise. Put my Real RSST on it, and @ 20w it choked me. Ain't had the guts to try 30w yet. I have lusted after the clouds the big boys show on You tube. I lust no more. I put my UD Igo-W6 on it. 4 24ga coils. @ 20 watts blows a cloud I don't even believe. I am leaning toward it may just be the real thing. Either way Vaping has become more of a thrill than I could have hoped for. If you can afford one, you won't be sorry. It looks too good to be a clone. Everything works just as everyone says it would. This is as close to a review as I can offer. Nobody asked me anyhow.

What kind of battery do you have stuck in yours and what kind of battery life are you seeing and at what wattage setting?

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looking forward to your review. Pending that, I'll probably go with the diy FT kit.

Good thing the battery contacts are labeled. I remember you saying a while ago on our other forum how you inadvertently tested the reverse polarity on your evic :p:D

Great Memory! And yes, I did accidently reverse the polarity on both my Evic and my Vamo. Kinda had me stumped for a minute why they were not working but I eventually got if figured out!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Saddletramp1200, post: 35816, member: 2731"]Grimm said awhile back that he had talked to Hana modz & this & that. He would not be surprised if FT got the "real deal" somehow. Mine has the cover over the guts, the clones I have read don't. I don't know if it's real or not. Don't really care. I DO know it makes my Evic 15 & My Vamo V5 look like child's toys performance wise. Put my Real RSST on it, and @ 20w it choked me. Ain't had the guts to try 30w yet. I have lusted after the clouds the big boys show on You tube. I lust no more. I put my UD Igo-W6 on it. 4 24ga coils. @ 20 watts blows a cloud I don't even believe. I am leaning toward it may just be the real thing. Either way Vaping has become more of a thrill than I could have hoped for. If you can afford one, you won't be sorry. It looks too good to be a clone. Everything works just as everyone says it would. This is as close to a review as I can offer. Nobody asked me anyhow.[/QUOTE]

WHICH ONE WAS GRIMM TALKING ABOUT.? There are a couple of different sku's

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
uncleRJ, if you find you just don't like it anymore, you can send it to me. blush.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of battery do you have stuck in yours and what kind of battery life are you seeing and at what wattage setting?
The battery in this is light blue. It has no writing. Has a sticker on it with an arrow pointing to positive. There is writing under the outside layer but I can't read it. I am getting pretty good life between charges. I'm vaping the crap out of it. Kind of makes me sad. We are not noobs anymore. We have crossed that thin line. At least I have. I can build them, coil them, mix juice, & it turns out good. For me, it's a way of life. I bought something last night called Arduino. It is driven from a computer. I can vape, mess with that, and still bother people here. I got it all. :cool:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The battery in this is light blue. It has no writing. Has a sticker on it with an arrow pointing to positive. There is writing under the outside layer but I can't read it. I am getting pretty good life between charges. I'm vaping the crap out of it. Kind of makes me sad. We are not noobs anymore. We have crossed that thin line. At least I have. I can build them, coil them, mix juice, & it turns out good. For me, it's a way of life. I bought something last night called Arduino. It is driven from a computer. I can vape, mess with that, and still bother people here. I got it all. :cool:

What the heck is an Arduino? Where does you computer drive it to? Does it make tasty E-Liquids or rebuild you RBA for you?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the heck is an Arduino? Where does you computer drive it to? Does it make tasty E-Liquids or rebuild you RBA for you?
From what I can tell it's the same principle as an Erector set we had as children. Ya' build stuff with it. I am going to try to make something that will mow the lawn, wash my Motorcycle & car, and it runs on battery's Primarily it's a fancy mother board you add stuff to. Check it out on You Tube. It's real cheap.
I made my living as a computer engineer. So for me, it's giggles & grins. It programs in C. Old school, but still neat.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
From what I can tell it's the same principle as an Erector set we had as children. Ya' build stuff with it. I am going to try to make something that will mow the lawn, wash my Motorcycle & car, and it runs on battery's Primarily it's a fancy mother board you add stuff to. Check it out on You Tube. It's real cheap.
I made my living as a computer engineer. So for me, it's giggles & grins. It programs in C. Old school, but still neat.

I know how to turn on my PC.

Does that help?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know how to turn on my PC.

Does that help?
Yes it does. Any positive action is a start. If you want something (within reason) bad enough, you have a 90% chance of getting it. It requires effort. Something some people lack. Only thing I ever wanted to do that I have not found a way to do is fly an aircraft. It's just to expensive for me.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, full day #1 with this mod is under my belt.

This morning, I started the day with a fully charged Sony 18650 X 2,600 mAh battery and commenced to vaping on a KFL+ with a fresh 2.0 ohm coil and ramie wick. And its twin with a different flavor.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I get a new toy such as this, I vape on it more than usual.

Be real, if you get yourself a nice shiny new car, aren't you gonna go on a bit of a road trip?

Anyway, I started vaping on it at 7:00 A.M. this morning and switched back and forth between 10.5 and 12.5 watts all day depending on the RBA and flavor I was switching back and forth with.

I like to keep my taste buds interested.;)

It finally said "No More" with a "Low Battery" warning or something similar at 7:45 P.M.

Just shy of 13 hours of vaping overload is a win in my book

So I took the hint and connected the USB to a protected wall wart. And I did see a small red light peeking out at one side of the connecteor so I knew the circuit was active (?).

And I will be the first to admit, I am a stickler for battery safety which will explain the following.

Anyway, since I am likely to be in bed before charging is complete, I put the unit in a really, really large ceramic mixing bowl to charge so if something bad happens (and to be honest we really don't have that much info to go on with the reliability of this particular clone)

Did I already say I am paranoid about battery safety?

Anyway, I checked it after about 30 minutes after I connected the sucker and the battery gauge indicated it was indeed getting a charge.

Side trip to the battery gauge.

With a freshly charged battery, the gauge shows full (Duhh) but the gauge kinda gives you something to be concerned with as within about 30 minutes of heavy vaping (remember what I just said about new toy syndrome), it starts to go down faster than one would think.

Kinda hard to explain but it gets down the the 50% mark after just a couple of hours.

But then it just does not show much of a drain. And when you get down the the last 25% it just does not want to move until you get really close to the point where it tells you enough is enough and it give you the digital finger.

I just took a pause while writing this to take a peek.

After just about 45 minutes of charging, the gauge shows about a 25% charge so it is indeed working.

I am guessing about 3-1/2 to four more hours it will be charged via the 0.5 amp internal charger.

And chances are in a couple of hours either my bladder or my "Weenie" will wake me up and I will check the charge rate and see what is going on with it.

Also, before I forget, Doris of Focalecig contacted her supplier on my behalf and asked them if a green light would show when the charging is complete.

And the answer was yes!

And I am looking forward to seeing what happens with the charging process and I (as always) will share my findings with my vaping brothers and sisters.

And Vapor Joe as well if he ever bothers to read my rantings and ravings:D

Goodnight all!

May the Vape be with you:)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, full day #1 with this mod is under my belt.

This morning, I started the day with a fully charged Sony 18650 X 2,600 mAh battery and commenced to vaping on a KFL+ with a fresh 2.0 ohm coil and ramie wick. And its twin with a different flavor.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I get a new toy such as this, I vape on it more than usual.

Be real, if you get yourself a nice shiny new car, aren't you gonna go on a bit of a road trip?

Anyway, I started vaping on it at 7:00 A.M. this morning and switched back and forth between 10.5 and 12.5 watts all day depending on the RBA and flavor I was switching back and forth with.

I like to keep my taste buds interested.;)

It finally said "No More" with a "Low Battery" warning or something similar at 7:45 P.M.

Just shy of 13 hours of vaping overload is a win in my book

So I took the hint and connected the USB to a protected wall wart. And I did see a small red light peeking out at one side of the connecteor so I knew the circuit was active (?).

And I will be the first to admit, I am a stickler for battery safety which will explain the following.

Anyway, since I am likely to be in bed before charging is complete, I put the unit in a really, really large ceramic mixing bowl to charge so if something bad happens (and to be honest we really don't have that much info to go on with the reliability of this particular clone)

Did I already say I am paranoid about battery safety?

Anyway, I checked it after about 30 minutes after I connected the sucker and the battery gauge indicated it was indeed getting a charge.

Side trip to the battery gauge.

With a freshly charged battery, the gauge shows full (Duhh) but the gauge kinda gives you something to be concerned with as within about 30 minutes of heavy vaping (remember what I just said about new toy syndrome), it starts to go down faster than one would think.

Kinda hard to explain but it gets down the the 50% mark after just a couple of hours.

But then it just does not show much of a drain. And when you get down the the last 25% it just does not want to move until you get really close to the point where it tells you enough is enough and it give you the digital finger.

I just took a pause while writing this to take a peek.

After just about 45 minutes of charging, the gauge shows about a 25% charge so it is indeed working.

I am guessing about 3-1/2 to four more hours it will be charged via the 0.5 amp internal charger.

And chances are in a couple of hours either my bladder or my "Weenie" will wake me up and I will check the charge rate and see what is going on with it.

Also, before I forget, Doris of Focalecig contacted her supplier on my behalf and asked them if a green light would show when the charging is complete.

And the answer was yes!

And I am looking forward to seeing what happens with the charging process and I (as always) will share my findings with my vaping brothers and sisters.

And Vapor Joe as well if he ever bothers to read my rantings and ravings:D

Goodnight all!

May the Vape be with you:)
Just about ditto for mine. Though I cheat & swap out batteries @ about 25% from dead. 3 so far. Damn that coffee. The plain blue battery that came with it is most likely made by Trust Fire or Efire. There is a hole drilled next the charging port also. I am putting VT5's in this one. I been vaping @ 25 watts on some Atty's. Also there are some that just will not work on mine. I have had no problems so far.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No Serial number on mine and I supplied my own battery and it came with a charging cable.

Seems to work fine but I am starting to suspect that the charge indicator is off by a bit.

Check your ohms, mine seems to be off by .2 to .3

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well my Mod lasted one day. It let the smoke out @ 12:25 central time. I'm screwed. I believe now we will find out if Fast Tech stands behind their products. I pushed the button & smoke came out the bottom. Oh well My OKL T/10 works just as well, just not as fancy.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I sure hope they make it right for you!

That really stinks. Finally getting a mod you wanted and had to wait a long time for and it arrives defective.

Let us know how FT deals with this.

I am kind of wondering how many of their mods lost the smoke like yours did?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sure hope they make it right for you!

That really stinks. Finally getting a mod you wanted and had to wait a long time for and it arrives defective.

Let us know how FT deals with this.

I am kind of wondering how many of their mods lost the smoke like yours did?
I am sure it's not an isolated problem. What makes me sad is I really liked that mod. Just goes to show my luck remains constant. I spend enough money there, it would be in their best interest to make it right. As you already know I have a big mouth & at least a little influence here. If they screw me, I will make sure every member here knows. I doubt that will happen. I can loose 56.00 then go have lunch. We shall see.;) On a more positive note, about 11:30 PM last night I scored big time on EBay! Got 50 5mm red LED's for .09! A buck for shipping. All I have to do now is make 49 more Mods to put them in. That's why I am reluctant to sell anything like a Mod. Too much can go wrong.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you can get FT to refund your money, you can get the one from Focalecig.

I looked at the pictures on FT and magnified them and the build quality just does no seem to be as good as the one I have in my grubby little hands.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I will certainly keep that in mind. My Dad had a saying. If it has tits, tires, or batteries, your going to have problems with it.

Your dad was a very wise man!

Especially the first one:eek:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
uncleRJ, if you find you just don't like it anymore, you can send it to me. View attachment 2156

Sad to say, you should probably look into ordering one for yourself.

I am actually thinking of purchasing a Jwrap for the beastie.

The Doctor Who one of course!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sad to say, you should probably look into ordering one for yourself.

I am actually thinking of purchasing a Jwrap for the beastie.

The Doctor Who one of course!

well crap on a cracker.
sad_smiley.gif

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've always been required to sign for every fasttech package

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Possibly because of the regulations in your part of the world?
There's a lot of feefs 'ere

Am enjoying your review of your cana btw. Keep it coming do you still feel like adding magnets considering you'll have to initially remove the cover over the circuit side?

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RJ, got a question for you. Our anyone else who has the same mods. I've got a vamo & svd, both of which I keep around 9 - 10 watts using pulse or aerotank; rsst I go to 12. How does this Hana compare to those mods at the same wattage?

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Tj said he's going to bed. Good question though. I'm gonna compare it now on my svd. But I already think the svd FTW

//edit: sorry I forgot its boxed away and it's 3:30am. So I'll try it tmrw

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The RMA dance has begun. Fast Tech wants to know what is wrong with the Mod. If any of you has ever tried to return something you know it is a pain in the ass. I get to ask for a shipping label to send this damn thing back to China. "Nancy" has yet to understand why smoke rolling out of the mod could be a problem. I win either way. I can just put another board in it and go about my day. But, I paid 56.00 for it & feel it should work more than 12 hours. After about 15 emails or so, they think I will give up. Their wrong. I have nothing better to do than Vape, drink beer & email Nancy. It's an asset, or pitfall of being retired. I have roughly 15 more years left to live. I don't mind screwing with my new China friend for about 14 of 15 years. It's the principal of the thing. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makes me wonder, No, not the Led Zepplin song, that I still think is the best song ever made, (stairway to heaven)
just what happens when the EBay seller, Mods fry. It's an electronic device. Most retailers will not honor a device that has been used. My Mod was not tampered with in any way. Not abused either. It will be interesting to see How FT treats this. EBay has a 45 day return policy. So does Pay Pal that I used to pay for the mod. Will they cover it? We don't know yet. Stay tuned! details as I get them. Think You have been screwed? An Atomizer that don't work? Let me know. Let US know. I might make the Forums go to guy for complaints. The dark side of Vaping. I like that. Give it some thought. I might become "The Equalizer" if motivated enough.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nancy just contacted me. She wants me to send the Mod back at My expense, so they can find out what went wrong. I am not real happy with that advice. I fired off a response suggesting another idea. Might be a language problem. I give them 5 more emails to understand what I ask. If they don't its on. Loosing hundreds of revenue over a 56.00 device is not a fiscal move. The ball is in their court.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nancy just contacted me. She wants me to send the Mod back at My expense, so they can find out what went wrong. I am not real happy with that advice. I fired off a response suggesting another idea. Might be a language problem. I give them 5 more emails to understand what I ask. If they don't its on. Loosing hundreds of revenue over a 56.00 device is not a fiscal move. The ball is in their court.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I enjoy having to struggle to achieve the things most people take for granted. Makes me wiser. That is why I would make a killer Complaint Department. Vote for Me! New position, Fix it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just had to send a pro tank back to FT. It is at my expense, but in the email they sent, they said to provide a copy of mailing receipt & they will reimburse. I get another email today asking if I want refund via PayPal or store credit.
I can drop it off my Hog on the freeway and not look back. I miss what it does. Pisses me off. I like the watts that burn the juice the way I like it. They will make it right or loose a customer. There worried about that. I'm Sure! LOL

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scary part, I'm not a keyboard Rambo. I mean what I say. Make sure you never overload your mouth. There are bad people out there. I will protect you as much as I can. Might throw your ass in the Gorilla cage, just to see what happens.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The UD Igo W is the most worthless atty I have ever bought. A Edsel is worth more. I am going to track down the chump that sold me this POS and make him give me a refund. I do Atomic Swirlies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
100K gone. I want to protect members from shitty products. Vote for me as the dark side of Vaping. Fair is Fair.

VU Sponsors