Become a Patron!

I have mixed pure glycerin and foster clark. So tell me what do you think ?

VapeBeastModeOn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bought a bottle of 250 ml 100% glycerin.- N.C.C graded. It is from the best pharmacy in Bangladesh and they have assured it is used for skin surgery and various health related reasons. So first i tried to vape the pure vg around 3ml and mixed 1 ml distilled water and the vape came out totally awesome .The taste was a bit sweet. I even took a drop on it on my hands and licked it and it was very smooth and sweet. So then after vaping it for a while i thought of mixing flavour essence and the best here is foster clark. I mixed it on making around 12-15 ml juice where i had 7 ml of vg mixed on with a 1 ml distilled water and the rest the 3-4ml of vanilla essence. TRUST ME IT WAS GREAT MAN . After keeping the mix in warm water and ofcourse mixing it crazily shaking and letting it sit . Dude i vaped it and damn the clouds was think and the flavor vanilla and the person next to me was like dude that is one damn good vanilla smell . After having all this positive vibes from my 1st experiment i went on mixing the same procedure but now Chocolate flavor and man the smell was so awesome . CLOUDS GOOD vaping for a while .It is smooth good and i just love it. Tell me guys if u tried it or gonna try.Whatever just let me know . i will put on some pics ok.In the milk man bottle there is vanilla flavour juice and in the bottle that is Chocolate flavour.
20160302_034554.jpg
20160302_034442.jpg

VapeBeastModeOn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
https://******/photos/qhJjWbBUKMjc9sMg6 https://******/photos/vHk9rC1gXEiU2xPi9 https://******/photos/vHk9rC1gXEiU2xPi9

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Look at the DIY section and mix some flavors with your VG to your hearts content!

VapeBeastModeOn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look at the DIY section and mix some flavors with your VG to your hearts content!
i have vaped 15 ml of this glycerin written N.C.C no usp or vegetable written. But i dont feel anything weird .! so do u think i can assume this is safe to vape ??? or what do u think

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pure VG (NSP) with flavoring, not an issue.

What are you really looking for?

will you please contact me ? I'm also from Bangladesh and finding the VG

I've credit card so that i can also purchase from online shop. I want to discuss with you.

Bought a bottle of 250 ml 100% glycerin.- N.C.C graded. It is from the best pharmacy in Bangladesh and they have assured it is used for skin surgery and various health related reasons. So first i tried to vape the pure vg around 3ml and mixed 1 ml distilled water and the vape came out totally awesome .The taste was a bit sweet. I even took a drop on it on my hands and licked it and it was very smooth and sweet. So then after vaping it for a while i thought of mixing flavour essence and the best here is foster clark. I mixed it on making around 12-15 ml juice where i had 7 ml of vg mixed on with a 1 ml distilled water and the rest the 3-4ml of vanilla essence. TRUST ME IT WAS GREAT MAN . After keeping the mix in warm water and ofcourse mixing it crazily shaking and letting it sit . Dude i vaped it and damn the clouds was think and the flavor vanilla and the person next to me was like dude that is one damn good vanilla smell . After having all this positive vibes from my 1st experiment i went on mixing the same procedure but now Chocolate flavor and man the smell was so awesome . CLOUDS GOOD vaping for a while .It is smooth good and i just love it. Tell me guys if u tried it or gonna try.Whatever just let me know . i will put on some pics ok.In the milk man bottle there is vanilla flavour juice and in the bottle that is Chocolate flav

Bought a bottle of 250 ml 100% glycerin.- N.C.C graded. It is from the best pharmacy in Bangladesh and they have assured it is used for skin surgery and various health related reasons. So first i tried to vape the pure vg around 3ml and mixed 1 ml distilled water and the vape came out totally awesome .The taste was a bit sweet. I even took a drop on it on my hands and licked it and it was very smooth and sweet. So then after vaping it for a while i thought of mixing flavour essence and the best here is foster clark. I mixed it on making around 12-15 ml juice where i had 7 ml of vg mixed on with a 1 ml distilled water and the rest the 3-4ml of vanilla essence. TRUST ME IT WAS GREAT MAN . After keeping the mix in warm water and ofcourse mixing it crazily shaking and letting it sit . Dude i vaped it and damn the clouds was think and the flavor vanilla and the person next to me was like dude that is one damn good vanilla smell . After having all this positive vibes from my 1st experiment i went on mixing the same procedure but now Chocolate flavor and man the smell was so awesome . CLOUDS GOOD vaping for a while .It is smooth good and i just love it. Tell me guys if u tried it or gonna try.Whatever just let me know . i will put on some pics ok.In the milk man bottle there is vanilla flavour juice and in the bottle that is Chocolate flavour.
20160302_034554.jpg
20160302_034442.jpg
Bro can I use 2 falvoura in 100%VG

VU Sponsors