Become a Patron!

I hoped it wasnt true but it is.

Pacha Mama Fuji is my favorite ejuice. I noticed it eats the coils up quicker than others a lot quicker. I've tried everything to keep it from happening. After about 3 days I get those the little brown stuff coming from my cotton inside my tank. It's still usa le for a few more days but dang. I can probably squeeze a week out of one at the most. It is so good though. May not be able to be my everyday but I may have to burn through a coil every once in a while just for the flavor. Any other juices yall have used that does the same?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The juices with a lot of sweetener tend to gunk up quicker than those with less or no sweetener, I've seen.
I DIY about all of my juice, so I don't see it much. :)

IMO, If you're building your own coils, it's real easy to just re-wick as needed compared to using pre-made coil heads that have super-packed cotton in them.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m a big fan of Pachamama Fuji Apple too! I’ve tried 3-4 other apple/strawberry juices and none come close to the taste. I’ll typically get through the entire 60ml bottle before swapping out coils. I diy my own juice, build coils, blah, blah, blah, and I still buy Pachamama Fuji Apple Strawberry Nectarine!

It's the best. That and the Pink Punch Lemonade. They are even great mixed lol.

I’m a big fan of Pachamama Fuji Apple too! I’ve tried 3-4 other apple/strawberry juices and none come close to the taste. I’ll typically get through the entire 60ml bottle before swapping out coils. I diy my own juice, build coils, blah, blah, blah, and I still buy Pachamama Fuji Apple Strawberry Nectarine!

Also I wished I could get more than 60ml out of a coil. That's only about a week at most.

Been wanting to try the freemax sextuplets or duodenary coils. They arent mesh and I am curious as to how I would like them since I've only ever used mesh coils other than in a vape pen. Do mesh coils really last longer? May have to try them just to say I did never know i may love them. Bad thing is I think I spend more money on vaping than i did smoking and dipping lol. It has turn into a disease or something.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
May want to look into rebuildable atomizers, coils are dry burned to clean and reuse, then rewicked with a penny’s worth of cotton.

VU Sponsors