Become a Patron!

I KNEW IT!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well for new vapers, you guys should take a look at this 2 new products from kanger..
The NANO is perfect for the istick,the mini box mods, I wish it has the RDA version, or I guess I will be rebuilding the stock head...the MINI 22 mm I dont think its a MINI,very interesting,but im keeping my SUBTANK!!!
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150112_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150112_0001.png
    521.2 KB · Views: 77
  • WP_20150112_002.jpg
    WP_20150112_002.jpg
    835.7 KB · Views: 70

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It occurred to me, what is it? Is it something we are all looking for? Can it be described as a single thing or is it a state of mind? A way of being? Is it the same for everyone or is it as diverse as individuality? Do we ever find it? Does it change when we get close? Is it ever changing, always on the horizon?

Last edited:

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I suspect the rebuildable head is coming. I'm kind of surprised they didn't release all three versions of the sub tank right up front. Perhaps the resistance of some to purchasing a 25mm atty surprised them.

MacTechVpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think they were surprised it's been already as well received as it has. The trend has been towards greater capacity and power. Kanger did a brilliant thing here. They broke from the mold set by others to make clearo assemblies ever harder to access, inspect and rebuild. In fact they went in the directly opposite direction including at least short term backward compatibility to their d/c head (not yet tested). I'm sad to see they couldn't do it for the Mini or Nano. However, the improvement in the OCC head design is huge. They put some real engineering into this device, not merely flood it with airflow. In essence, they covered all the bases. A smart business and PR move.

Good luck all.

:)

IMG_0805a.jpg

Last edited:

Rekonball

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have one of those, I accidentally ordered it from fasttech I think it will take the rebuild able insert, though I haven't tried it yet.

Rekonball

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't fit the head of the round rebuild able head is too wide it won't fit inside the tank section.

VU Sponsors