Become a Patron!

I must have vape mouth

Het

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seriously. I've been posting about my DIY juices having no flavor. Some I can just get a hint of the flavor so I can barely tell what it is. A month ago, I could instantly recognize and tell the difference between my banana and my vanilla, which were my two favorite flavors. All of a sudden, a week or two ago, all the flavors left the building. Zero taste. Couldn't tell shit from shinola. People around me said the smell was terrific, and could smell the vanilla or banana instantly, but I couldn't taste squat, just a remotely sweet taste, which is what I've read VG tastes like, so I figured my VG was fine.

This morning, I received my mama J's order of game over custard, along with some other flavors from bull city. To say I was excited was an understatement. I immediately got out my mixing tools, and went to work. I mixe3d up some stand alone GOC at 14%, along with another mixture of DX banana cream and ripe banana. I mixed a 50/50 mix on both. For the bananas, I made a 30 ml bottle, with 4 ml Dx banana cream, and 1 ml ripe banana. I shook the snot out of them using a reciprocating saw. They were bubbly, and looked creamy. I let them sit a few hours while I cleaned my Lemos and installed new wicks and cleaned the coils, which are only a few days old. I filled one tank with the banana, and the other with the GOC, (after I prime them, of course). I started vaping, and I can't taste a damn thing. They both taste like the numerous bottles of tasteless juice I made weeks ago. What a bummer. I'm taking for granted that my supplies, as in my VG and PG are fine. There is a slightly sweet taste when I vape, but no flavor. I do vape a lot. I always seem to have a device in my hand, and during work I'm in a car 14-18 hours a day, and sometimes fill two tanks two times a day. I would guess I'm vaping 15-20 mls a day. Do I need a tastebud ttransplant? Does anyone know a surgeon that could pull that off? I want to enjoy vaping again. I have some new vg and pg on the way.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
14% is the recommended percentage on the bottle of Game Over and is pretty darn good. If you can't taste it or anything else, I'm definitely saying vaper's fatigue.

Het

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the replies. Don't think I'll be gargling with olive oil any time soon. A buddy gave me a large bottle of his favorite juice. It's called Lunar Juice, or something like that. It has a totally different flavor profile than what I'm used to. I'm going to vape that for a few days, drink a lot of water, and see what happens.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't think I'll be gargling with olive oil any time soon.
Can't say it would hurt anything, but the one that's used is Coconut Oil, lol. It's gross in texture, but makes your mouth feel good. Kinda opened myself up for some crude jokes there, so y'all behave.

I'm watching you. o_O

VU Sponsors