Become a Patron!

I Need Some Juice Recommendations

PROD1GY

Member For 1 Year
I’m sure this post has been asked a billion times, but I would like some juice recommendations.

I have only been vaping about a month, but have tried about a dozen flavors so far. Some good, some bad, and some ugly. (Movie Reference) ;)

I am looking to spend $20 or Below
I vape at 6mg
VG/PG Ratio doesn’t matter really.

What I don’t care for so far:
-Candy vapes
-Real lemoney vapes
-Tart tasting vapes
-Tobacco flavors

What I do like so far:
-Mellow flavors, melons but not too sweet
-Fruity flavors, but not too sweet or artificial tasting
-Some menthols have been good

I haven’t tried dessert flavors yet. I don’t want them to gunk up my coils, but I could see some custards being good or maybe some creamy flavors.

Lastly, the next juice on my radar was Hawaiin POG or Lava Flow from Naked 100.

Thanks in advance everyone!!!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I prefer savory or desert flavors. Hazelnut, cremepuff, Cap'n'Crunch, strawberry strudel... etc. Vape the flavors you like. Learn to build your own coils and then gunk be damned! I could use a new coil every day and still pay less than I would if i used 1 premade coil per week. (actually.... i have several atomizers and usually have 3 or 4 wicked and ready.. lol... ) To compare... NORMAL person.. 1 pouch cotton bacon per year... ME.. 1 pouch per month. LOL I buy wire on 250' spools.. and that is JUST FOR MY COILS! lol. (coil whore).

Anyway... coil building is much cheaper and far easier than you might think before you try it. Never worry about a burnt coil again, except if you are puffing it at the time it burns.. Yeah, we know that feeling... 1 hit to many or OH GOD.. I should have dripped first..

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
While I agree with inspects most of the time, yes sauce LA is amazing, especially when it comes to their pricing. However its everything you don't want, its in your face candy and some are more artificial/natural as others, but none of them falls really into the natural mellow fruit, especially after a 2-4 or even longer steep, then these become more of a " I've been in your face prior, but now ima punch you" kind of flavor, if that makes sense lol. However if you still like to try them out, grab a couple during sales or/and a sample pack, maybe you'll join us and experiment the sauce LA fandom :)

I make my own juices as well but I did hear that Verde valley vapes is a great stop for more natural/mallow. I've never tried them tho, maybe @Hillbilly Pig & @raymo2u can help, I think they do shop there from time to time? Lol if not I'm sorry for tagging!

I'm editing this quick during my lunch break. I'm not sure if you tried naked prior, and I'm also not sure if that still applies to their salt line, but the regular line is again everything you listed as not wanting. On top its harsh, some flavors more than others and gunk? Well you'll be in for a treat, these gunk more than a lot of bakery/dessert flavors. This is just my experience so feel free to disagree, but if I would pick one out of that line, that's somewhat sweet but not too sweet and more on the light candy aspect, it would be green blast.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I DIY most of my stuff nowadays, but Verde valley vapes remains the one vendor I buy ejuice from. Their flavors, while a tad on the weaker side, are not in your face and aren't overly sweet. They have sales all the time, so you can usually get a good deal pretty often. Don't know you'd like the flavors I'd suggest, but strawberry custard, strawberry milkshake, peach lemonade, peach, honey milk, pebblez, and Dr. Soda are pretty good IMO. If they aren't your style, I also remember liking Hannibal nectar from vapewild a lot. There's also dragon banana fruit from Tmaxx no frill mls, but that needs a long steep. Just some ideas, hope you find some stuff you like.

You also might look into making your own juice in the future.

EDIT: I know @Wtmke1 uses them more than I do, so he may have some more suggestions.

VU Sponsors