Become a Patron!

I really need some help

The juice recipe I'm looking for is called Gorilla Juice. However if I ask for that everyone would think it's the one from AVE. Sorry if this gets long winded but here goes. Gorilla Juice is made by someone in the mid west around Chicago I think. He made the juice for "Hoosier Vapes" they had problems with it because it's a tank cracker. They had the person that made it, make it with different ingredients so it wouldn't crack tanks. The guy from " Hoosier Vapes" then took that recipe and made a copy of it and cut out the Gorilla Juice maker. The maker of Gorilla Juice then went to the owner of another B&M and asked if he wanted to buy juice from him. He said okay but he wanted the original formula that cracked tanks. He got his wish It's a great juice and it would be my all day every day If I could make it. I bought a liter of it at a steep price but I'd like to make it myself. I can't tell flavors but I know what tastes good to me. So looking in the recipe area won't do me much good. I did see a couple of clones that I want to try. I do have plenty of this juice and can send it to someone who can taste the different flavors and come up with a recipe.Thanks for your time.

VU Sponsors