Become a Patron!

I received a message I was blocked from VU, WTH???

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was typing a response to a thread and got a big screen saying I was blocked. Not sure what I did or said, I didn't even enter the message yet. WTH???

Is ECF messing with me or what? LOL

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I was typing a response to a thread and got a big screen saying I was blocked. Not sure what I did or said, I didn't even enter the message yet. WTH???

Is ECF messing with me or what? LOL
If blocked how did you get on to post this?

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If blocked how did you get on to post this?

I have no clue! I got a big screen superimposed over the one I was on and it said I was blocked, contact someone by email, you have used language that...I think it said was forbidden or threatening or something like that. I just Xed out the box and hit the reverse button and here I am. Not sure if it was a hack or what. I'm doing a virus check now.

I said something like the FDA had their head up their asses and that's when it happened. Is big brother spying on me??? LOL

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're fine, nothing to worry about. Try a few things.... clear your cookies and cache, see if that helps. Sign out completely, sign back in. It happens to pretty much everyone here. I've seen it myself more than once. Give those things a try.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I have no clue! I got a big screen superimposed over the one I was on and it said I was blocked, contact someone by email, you have used language that...I think it said was forbidden or threatening or something like that. I just Xed out the box and hit the reverse button and here I am. Not sure if it was a hack or what. I'm doing a virus check now.

I said something like the FDA had their head up their asses and that's when it happened. Is big brother spying on me??? LOL

Na just a glitch or maybe a VPN problem if your using one

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You're fine, nothing to worry about. Try a few things.... clear your cookies and cache, see if that helps. Sign out completely, sign back in. It happens to pretty much everyone here. I've seen it myself more than once. Give those things a try.

Once I exited the screeen, no problems now. It just kinda freaked me out a bit considering I hadn't even posted anything and was just typing when the screen came up.

Na just a glitch or maybe a VPN problem if your using one

Don't know what a VPN is, so maybe...maybe not LOL

It's all good now!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors