Become a Patron!

I scored a huge stash of juice

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, it's only 0mg juice. But hey... it was free!

Yesterday, I went to my favorite B&M to buy a few bottles of (nic) juice. The owner told me "By the way, I have a few bottles of no-nic juice I'm about to throw away. Nobody buys no-nic juice. Want 'em?" I said sure. So he grabbed a 15 gal trashbag, and emptied the entire content of the cupboard under his display cabinet into the bag. "A few bottles" alright :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice score! Congrats!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buy a bottle of 100 mg and start mixing!

That would be what I'd like to do, save for the tiny problem that 100 mg is totally illegal in Europe, and doubly illegal here in Belgium - where nicotine can only be sold in the form of cigarettes or patches. The local authorities turn a blind eye on nic juice sales under 20 mg, but I know a couple of guys who tried buying high-strength nic bases over the internet and got busted.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm hesitant to explain how it could work, so I'll just send my combined congratulations/condolences on receiving a boatload of semi-worthless liquid...

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, no worries. I'll vape them as-is. Maybe I'll get to enjoy no-nic in the end. I've been kind of wondering if I could kick the nic habit lately. Maybe that's the opportunity to try :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How strong are you vaping anyway? I'm at 3 mg, if I could score 20 mg unflavored the dilution would still be minimal...

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
UK must have way more lenient rules since totallywicked sells 72mg strength nicotine base. That's nuts that Belgium will only allow cigs and patch for nic. I guess you could always mix with some 20mg of same flavored stuff and use it that way (mix 25/75 and get 15mg, 50/50 and get 10mg etc). Regardless, though, congrats again.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How strong are you vaping anyway? I'm at 3 mg, if I could score 20 mg unflavored the dilution would still be minimal...

Usually 6 mg. I drip most of the time so it's enough. 12 mg if it's in a substandard tank like the Egrip's. Occasionally 18 mg, when I want a satisfying vape quickly with minimal amounts of vapor (stealth vaping).

I have 18 mg base at home. If some of these no-nic juices turn out to be too flavorful in my drippers, which is often the case with commercial juices that are designed to deliver decent flavor even out of a crap tank, I'll dilute them.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buy a bottle of 100 mg and start mixing!

Well, I took my chances and purchased a bottle of 72mg base from the UK - which is kind of in Europe, so that if customs asked me awkward questions, I could play dumb and pretend I thought it was legal. I got it in the mail today and immediately revived a couple of no-nic juices with it. The resulting drop in flavor is almost welcome in my overactive dripper, too.

So, problem solved :)

VU Sponsors