Become a Patron!

I think I F#$&@d up

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just realized that I may have messed up one of my sets of batteries for my G2. I got stuck earlier with no charged batteries for my Balrog and decided to use one of the vct5s I have as a second set for set for my G2. They have only ever been used together in that mod except for two pulls I took off of a noisy cricket that I bought and didn't like, and now one has been used in the balrog. Are they still ok to use together or could I use the other one as well in the balrog till depleted and then recharge again together? I can't use the Derringer on the G2 that's why I had to use the balrog.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've done the same.

The worry about it comes from either using older batteries or just throwing batteries in whatever mod you happen to be using.

I'd only be worried if I was using a good set from a regulated mod at reasonable draw, and dropping them into a mech using super low ohms.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are fine, just charge them up together and use them together.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I really never worry about stuff like that if its only a couple times...they have 500+ discharge/charge life cycles in them, them being a few different isnt going to change much

VU Sponsors