Become a Patron!

I think I was just discriminated against.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So here's the deal. A local vape shop advertised on FB that they need a new vaping associate with experience and to email a resume if interested. So I emailed my resume and followed up with a phone call a couple hours later. I asked the owner if he would have time to speak with me this afternoon, he said he would. I asked if 1:00pm would work for him, he said yes.
Long story short, after waiting two hours, due to customers, and him being short handed, he comes over to talk with me. I was okay with the wait, I understand customers are a top priority. He started off saying he had reviewed my resume, and that I may be over qualified for the position as he is not looking for a store manager. I told him, I was aware I was applying for an entry level position. He then said he probably couldn't pay me what I was expecting, I told him I had made no expectations and if anything, figured minimum wage or close to it would be what I expected.
Here's where it turned..
He then tells me that what he really needs is some young girls in the store and I don't fit the bill..
Now I'm pretty sure he was aware I was a man, if not from my name on the resume (Jonathan), then from my deep voice on the phone. So why the fuck have me come in in the first place?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoa. What a jerk off move. And to make you sit there and wait two hours before telling you. And my guess is he's not only looking for "girls" but buxom girls at that who don't mind showing a little cleavage. Report him for discrimination. (Or did he mean he wanted some studly male type to draw in "girl" customers?)

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i wouldnt report him bc his business will suffer for it unless these good looking females are also well versed on the vape world. just a dick move imo but not grounds to get him caught up in an investigation

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_mrlb61rzS01sfe7rlo1_5001_zps97043695.jpg

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wont be trying to file any law suits, I'd have a hard time not laughing at the idea were it to ever go to court. But it struck me as ironic, and definitely a dick move. I'd of never guessed in a million years that I wouldn't get a job because I was a man.. Its not like I applied at Hooter's
Edit- I like the lamp

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly the dude sounds like a rip and run vape shop... close to semi sane pricing, nothing labeled to charge what he feels like at the time, getting as much money before he folds.
Wants tits and ass there to rub up on, flirt for sales.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe not a Hooters, but that lawsuit did set the rules..

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The vape shops around where I live won't hire anyone over 25 to start with, then you have to wear skinny jeans with a set of ear plugs or have a full C cup, a firm grasp of the word "like" and have a complete lack of a vocabulary to even stand a chance...we as customers are left with brainless dick noodles and walking mannequins running the counter. But hey, they sure draw in the youngsters, who come in and buy 4 feet of kanthal and blow clouds for hours with your tester juices. The one shop here that I do like, had a new guy behind the counter the other day, he was in his late 20's and a complete schmuck, after listening to him ramble off misinformation and observing him for ten minutes ignoring anyone without a nice rack, I walked up and asked if he was the store owners son....guess what, he was lol. I had gone in ready to spend around 200 bucks on a new set up, only to be ignored for 15 minutes while he sold a box of kanger heads to the ladies that walked in after me, then he sat and talked to them about his new cross tattoo that was on his forearm, I took my beanie off, rolled up my sleeves so that my head and arms were exposed, fully tattooed and told him his tattoo was cute, the girls laughed at this point and walked out....needless to say, I won't be going back. I say call them on their bullshit, or this will be what we can expect from all of our shops.....bad shops = bad representation....bad for us.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The vape shops around where I live won't hire anyone over 25 to start with, then you have to wear skinny jeans with a set of ear plugs or have a full C cup, a firm grasp of the word "like" and have a complete lack of a vocabulary to even stand a chance...we as customers are left with brainless dick noodles and walking mannequins running the counter. But hey, they sure draw in the youngsters, who come in and buy 4 feet of kanthal and blow clouds for hours with your tester juices. The one shop here that I do like, had a new guy behind the counter the other day, he was in his late 20's and a complete schmuck, after listening to him ramble off misinformation and observing him for ten minutes ignoring anyone without a nice rack, I walked up and asked if he was the store owners son....guess what, he was lol. I had gone in ready to spend around 200 bucks on a new set up, only to be ignored for 15 minutes while he sold a box of kanger heads to the ladies that walked in after me.....needless to say, I won't be going back. I say call them on their bullshit, or this will be what we can expect from all of our shops.....bad shops = bad representation....bad for us.
If I had the funds I would open one. Seriously.
Sucks you have to drive an hour to get a halfway decent shop.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wont be trying to file any law suits, I'd have a hard time not laughing at the idea were it to ever go to court. But it struck me as ironic, and definitely a dick move. I'd of never guessed in a million years that I wouldn't get a job because I was a man.. Its not like I applied at Hooter's
Edit- I like the lamp

Well, "He then tells me that what he really needs is some young girls in the store and I don't fit the bill" is actionable in court and the OMB. I will never put up with shit like that, no matter what. If he interviewed you and said that, he fucked himself legally.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, "He then tells me that what he really needs is some young girls in the store and I don't fit the bill" is actionable in court and the OMB. I will never put up with shit like that, no matter what. If he interviewed you and said that, he fucked himself legally.
Sue shop and onwer, win shop and then hire the people you want.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Monkeys is right around the corner from my office GREAT service Nice shop the guys behind the counter know what they are talking about and aren't afraid to admit if they are not sure on something but they do get the answer for you, they even offered to build my coils for me and took the time to show me on the Orchid I purchased. The other shop around the corner wasn't really helpful and pretty much ignored me when I walked in until one noticed I had 4 mods (not clones) sitting in my purse then he wanted to help me

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agreed... However, proving it is a different matter. But, just the thought of him having to defend himself on it just might make him change his ways.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have several stores within a 20 minute drive of my house. Every one of them is ran by people who do not know a darn thing. The one is the bimbos mentioned earlier. The others are people selling stuff that they can't explain to the customer. Then when they realize you have vaped for years and you know more than them, out comes the the duech bag ego. The one shop I was actually supposed to work for before they screwed me over was bad. They said they wanted to hire me because I know so much. Milked for for a bunch of info and screwed me over. I had to stop the owners daughter from blowing her face off. She was vaping a .25 dual coil on a sting ray. That isn't bad, unless it is in 18350 mode so it "looks cute" and you are using a blue no name china 18350 to push it. I showed her a video of a battery gasing and she shit her self. One of the other shops in my area had the biggest dumb ass. He was letting his 3 year old vape. I have made the choice to order off line or go to the Altsmoke by my school. They know their stuff, they enjoy when you know your stuff and they can vape talk with you and the in shop prices are the same as their online. It's a nice friendly environment and the shop is really nice and classy.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ad libbed, I didn't write verbatim what he had said. He did say that he has too many guys working there and what he wants is more females. Consequently, while I was waiting he spoke with a girl, young and dressed skimpily, (wasn't too hard on the eyes honestly), apparently she was the reason he was looking for a new associate. She had done a no call no show and was back asking to keep her job. He even told her he had ran the ad because she had put him in a bad spot. (I over heard the whole conversation they were just a few feet away)
Pretty shitty though having me come out, that's 2 1/2 hrs of my time gone.
The shop itself is a great shop, one of the few national E juice manufacturers in the US, and is very high on my list of reputable companies in the vaping community. This is why I'm not mentioning the name of the place, and a part of why I would not try to press any law suits.

Last edited:

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I understand (but do not agree with) wanting to hire young women. With that said, don't let someone you know you wont hire come in and waste their time. I try not to be an ass, but when life opens a door I usually walk right through.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like discrimination to me , if your going to discriminate at least be good at it , if he was smart he would of told anyone who did not fit his requirements that he was not looking for help, period.

You don't advertise for help , you wait until someone walks in the door that fits what you want (appearance wise ) and asks for a job . Now he's exposed.

Raw deal anyway you look at it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah fuck it is he is pulling that bullshit, out his ass.

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the real crap here is that he wasted two hours of his time. Within some limits, people probably should be able to hire whoever they want to maximize their chance of making a profit. But then just come clean about it up front. In my opinion he owes you for two hours of your time at minimum wage at the least.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
His mistake was telling you to come in and wasting your time.

It's not discrimination that he wants to hire eye candy. Lets be honest, that is what he wants to hire.

Though I will say, I think it is a stupid business move.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the real crap here is that he wasted two hours of his time. Within some limits, people probably should be able to hire whoever they want to maximize their chance of making a profit. But then just come clean about it up front. In my opinion he owes you for two hours of your time at minimum wage at the least.

Problem is you can't come clean , not without getting in a lot of shit if someone wants to stick it to you.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Problem is you can't come clean , not without getting in a lot of shit if someone wants to stick it to you.
Yeah it's tricky. I have no answers.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do , don't say what you want out loud if the potential candidate is not what your looking for lol.
I suppose you're right. I'd like to think I'm free of discrimination but let's be honest. If I was renting out an apartment in my home and I had to choose between a single person with a nine to five job and a welfare mother with two small children, it would be sad but I'd have to choose the nine to fiver even though it's illegal to discriminate against someone based on the source of their income of if they have children. But knowing how trashed a place with kids can get and knowing how loud children can be, protecting my property would be my first priority. Now, would I make the poor mother sit there for two hours as I dicked around? Hell no. But by law I'd be forced to make up some bs excuse instead of just telling her like it is.

Last edited:

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The vape shops around where I live won't hire anyone over 25 to start with, then you have to wear skinny jeans with a set of ear plugs or have a full C cup, a firm grasp of the word "like" and have a complete lack of a vocabulary to even stand a chance...we as customers are left with brainless dick noodles and walking mannequins running the counter. But hey, they sure draw in the youngsters, who come in and buy 4 feet of kanthal and blow clouds for hours with your tester juices. The one shop here that I do like, had a new guy behind the counter the other day, he was in his late 20's and a complete schmuck, after listening to him ramble off misinformation and observing him for ten minutes ignoring anyone without a nice rack, I walked up and asked if he was the store owners son....guess what, he was lol. I had gone in ready to spend around 200 bucks on a new set up, only to be ignored for 15 minutes while he sold a box of kanger heads to the ladies that walked in after me, then he sat and talked to them about his new cross tattoo that was on his forearm, I took my beanie off, rolled up my sleeves so that my head and arms were exposed, fully tattooed and told him his tattoo was cute, the girls laughed at this point and walked out....needless to say, I won't be going back. I say call them on their bullshit, or this will be what we can expect from all of our shops.....bad shops = bad representation....bad for us.
Damn, we've got a couple of really cool shops around here. Maybe not the most selection but the folks that work in them aren't asshats either.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I suppose you're right. I'd like to think I'm free of discrimination but let's be honest. If I was renting out an apartment in my home and If i had to choose between a single person with a nine to five job and a welfare mother with two small children, I'd have to choose the nine to fiver even though it's illegal to discriminate against someone based on the source of their income of if they have children. But knowing how trashed a place with kids can get and knowing how loud children can be, protecting my property would be my first priority. Now, would I make the poor mother sit there for two hours as I dicked around? Hell no.

Thats one of your most admirable qualities , your huge heart .
images

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
sorry if I walk into a vape shop and the dude is wearing skinny jeans, a stink sock hat with stank plugs in his ears I KNOW for a fact he does not know enough to share this planet's air.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You might get away with a discrimination suit, but it would basically be a he-said she-said kind of ordeal. Probably wouldn't be worth the cost of hiring a lawyer. Technically, businesses aren't allowed to discriminate based on gender, religion, age, and that kind of thing...but it happens every day. Especially in retail.

Shoe stores like Foot Locker and Finish Line require that employees purchase trendy high end sneakers to wear during their shifts. Have you seen how much a pair of LeBron's cost? $200. That's a lot, especially on such a low salary. Clothing stores usually require that employees wear clothing from the store also. Heck, even one of the local vape shops requires their employees to only vape the house brand while working. Most of the ones I've talked to just put their own juice in the store's bottles.

FWIW eye candy doesn't impress me. Maybe it's because I'm married and pushing 40, I dunno. I'd rather have a knowledgeable salesperson than one that is inept, but good looking.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Coming from a woman's perspective. I would literally flip shits and balls if someone hired me because I had boobies and a whoha. I don't care what parts I have if you are going to hire me. Hire me because I have talent or know what I'm doing. Because I show up to work unless I am literally shitting and puking at the same time. Which even then I still showed up to work. Reasons like that. Still this is really messed up and there was no reason to do what that dicktard did. Honestly just because I can be a spiteful bitch I would call him up if I were you and talk in a girly voice and say I'd love to come in for an interview. & when he sets it up talk in your man voice and say nope and hang up

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coming from a woman's perspective. I would literally flip shits and balls if someone hired me because I had boobies and a whoha. I don't care what parts I have if you are going to hire me. Hire me because I have talent or know what I'm doing. Because I show up to work unless I am literally shitting and puking at the same time. Which even then I still showed up to work. Reasons like that. Still this is really messed up and there was no reason to do what that dicktard did. Honestly just because I can be a spiteful bitch I would call him up if I were you and talk in a girly voice and say I'd love to come in for an interview. & when he sets it up talk in your man voice and say nope and hang up

Just an observation of life, not saying anything is right - there are literally women in this world that have 2 choices in life - marry someone with money or get hired for their looks and make as much money as possible before those looks go away cause they are dumb as a box of rocks. Dumb guys, well I don't know what the hell they do, maybe become criminals which would explain the prison population.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just an observation of life, not saying anything is right - there are literally women in this world that have 2 choices in life - marry someone with money or get hired for their looks and make as much money as possible before those looks go away cause they are dumb as a box of rocks. Dumb guys, well I don't know what the hell they do, maybe become criminals which would explain the prison population.

Dumb guys, or those not so motivated would get jobs making things in factories, manufacturing and low skill jobs have moved overseas except the guys still exist here. Work in a service job, serve in the military, or find a way to get by. Not a whole lot of options.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
510 gets that way. We are all builders and comp chasers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So here's the deal. A local vape shop advertised on FB that they need a new vaping associate with experience and to email a resume if interested. So I emailed my resume and followed up with a phone call a couple hours later. I asked the owner if he would have time to speak with me this afternoon, he said he would. I asked if 1:00pm would work for him, he said yes.
Long story short, after waiting two hours, due to customers, and him being short handed, he comes over to talk with me. I was okay with the wait, I understand customers are a top priority. He started off saying he had reviewed my resume, and that I may be over qualified for the position as he is not looking for a store manager. I told him, I was aware I was applying for an entry level position. He then said he probably couldn't pay me what I was expecting, I told him I had made no expectations and if anything, figured minimum wage or close to it would be what I expected.
Here's where it turned..
He then tells me that what he really needs is some young girls in the store and I don't fit the bill..
Now I'm pretty sure he was aware I was a man, if not from my name on the resume (Jonathan), then from my deep voice on the phone. So why the fuck have me come in in the first place?
The guy is an asshole dude and if he said that what comes around goes around... I would have not taken that for a sec but Im a different kinda scary animal. ;) that sucks

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Edit- I like the lamp

i'd love to know where this is. 1 reason, i worked at a vape shop in my town. Less than a year. i had keys to the place, basically ran it. the owner was a tool bag to say the least. I dont wanna even get into it. long story short, i had my fill with him, it was a second job, and tossed the keys to him and told him to fuck off i quit. the reason i say this, he kept sayin he wanted to hire a few girls to get people to come in and stay.....well honestly i'd rather buy from an ugly dude if he knows his shit than a good lookin woman who's brains are in her bra. no offense to women, just the dumb ones who dont know bout vapin.....

like @Browncoat said, i'm married with 5 kids. dont give a shit bout eye candy.......often...........

if your in lewisville tx, i know the shop. he's an asshole. OH OH OH OH OH OH, to add insult to injury he didnt even research his business name enough to know that it was already taken by SOMEONE!!!! HAHAHAHA what a dickfaced peterpuffin pillow bitin rump ranger!!

edit-just read a follow up by the OP, def not the same shop i 'worked' at.....my rant is over.

Last edited:

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose you're right. I'd like to think I'm free of discrimination but let's be honest. If I was renting out an apartment in my home and I had to choose between a single person with a nine to five job and a welfare mother with two small children, it would be sad but I'd have to choose the nine to fiver even though it's illegal to discriminate against someone based on the source of their income of if they have children. But knowing how trashed a place with kids can get and knowing how loud children can be, protecting my property would be my first priority. Now, would I make the poor mother sit there for two hours as I dicked around? Hell no. But by law I'd be forced to make up some bs excuse instead of just telling her like it is.
A massive security deposit isn't against the law... ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i'd love to know where this is. 1 reason, i worked at a vape shop in my town. Less than a year. i had keys to the place, basically ran it. the owner was a tool bag to say the least. I dont wanna even get into it. long story short, i had my fill with him, it was a second job, and tossed the keys to him and told him to fuck off i quit. the reason i say this, he kept sayin he wanted to hire a few girls to get people to come in and stay.....well honestly i'd rather buy from an ugly dude if he knows his shit than a good lookin woman who's brains are in her bra. no offense to women, just the dumb ones who dont know bout vapin.....

like @Browncoat said, i'm married with 5 kids. dont give a shit bout eye candy.......often...........

if your in lewisville tx, i know the shop. he's an asshole. OH OH OH OH OH OH, to add insult to injury he didnt even research his business name enough to know that it was already taken by SOMEONE!!!! HAHAHAHA what a dickfaced peterpuffin pillow bitin rump ranger!!

edit-just read a follow up by the OP, def not the same shop i 'worked' at.....my rant is over.
Well brotha I know Texas very well and all I can say and I tell anyone that wants to truly know about the richest state in the Union
If you are going to go to Texas here are the rules of engagement to have a safe and sane time.
* you can go to San Antonio
* You can visit Austin
* Dallas is boring and just a business town
* Houston is just about at the edge of marshall law its a dump
* New Braunfels great
* San Marcus lovely
Now anywhere outside any of these cities is basically the human equivalent of a no fly zone..
What is out there is worse than most movies you have seen and believe me inbreeding has obvious in the faces and
the dimensions of everyone's skull

So basically your vape shop would fit in nicely in the Movie Deliverance!
IM not dissing you I am warning others its not what some think.. I am not suprised by your situation and just to make sure
you are not related to the banjo player in Deliverance correct?

OK sorry that happened

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They hire girls that doesn't know shit about vaping all the time!!!
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Big jiggly tits sell more than old wrinkled up dudes talking about coils.

Though to be honest, I am picky as hell about what shops I would waste my time and money at. Explains why I'd rather order online.

New shop I just hit up recently has potential. I'd like to see a knowledgeable lady on staff, but I don't give a shit about tit shaking anymore. I play with my wife's tits any time I want. Who could need more?

I'd like shops to come DOWN to earth at some point. Mediocre juice just isn't worth what a good premium, well reviewed juice is. Your shit on the shelves is NOT worth a 100% or more markup from what little ol' me can buy it elsewhere for. Your coming off like YOU invented vaping and you know every damn thing there is to know about it, pisses me off.

Vapers, in general, are a smarter breed. We are not so stupid to eat up every piece of bullshit that drops from your mouth.

Is it just my area that seems to be plagued with this type of shit, or is everyone else seeing this too?

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well brotha I know Texas very well and all I can say and I tell anyone that wants to truly know about the richest state in the Union
If you are going to go to Texas here are the rules of engagement to have a safe and sane time.
* you can go to San Antonio
* You can visit Austin
* Dallas is boring and just a business town
* Houston is just about at the edge of marshall law its a dump
* New Braunfels great
* San Marcus lovely
Now anywhere outside any of these cities is basically the human equivalent of a no fly zone..
What is out there is worse than most movies you have seen and believe me inbreeding has obvious in the faces and
the dimensions of everyone's skull

So basically your vape shop would fit in nicely in the Movie Deliverance!
IM not dissing you I am warning others its not what some think.. I am not suprised by your situation and just to make sure
you are not related to the banjo player in Deliverance correct?

OK sorry that happened

I gotta disagree bout the deliverance part.....kinda.........I've been on my Harley through some of them that i was scared to be in. But Denton/Lewisville area aren't banjo clad pig fuckers. That being said, you get outta the heart of those areas, yoiu're on your own.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Ok,

I have been following this thread since about 2 seconds after you first started it.

Fighting off the urge to be myself.

Here is my response in two parts.

Part one is the responsible vaping adult side of me.

Part two...........Well.........................?

Part ONE.

The dude is a jerk. He knew before you came in that you were not of the curvaceous female persuasion.
He also knew from what I can tell, is that you know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to vaping and the fact that you were willing to work for prevailing wage just to be doing something that you loved and believed in so you could help others. And yet, he decided to waste one hell of a lot of your time jerking you around when he knew from the moment he read your resume that you were of the male persuasion and just did not fit what he wanted for his establishment.

Basically T&A that could hopefully be taught to sell stuff.

OK, here is the other side of my admittedly demented and damaged mind.

Part TWO.

Next time you go in for an interview for a position at a vape shop, would it really hurt you to show a little cleavage and put on some lipstick?

And back to being reasonable again, in the B&M's I have visited, with only one exception, I have never seen a salesperson my own age.

They seem to be quite young (well admittedly I consider Santa to be quite young) and have lots of body art and piercings.

While I do admit "some" of them are quite knowledgeable and are good with customers, more of them are not.

And they are really pissed when they try to bait the "Old Dude" and find out that he knows more (much more) than they do.

Sorry for the mini rant dude, but yes, you were screwed over.

And I would report them. They earned it in spades!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I gotta disagree bout the deliverance part.....kinda.........I've been on my Harley through some of them that i was scared to be in. But Denton/Lewisville area aren't banjo clad pig fuckers. That being said, you get outta the heart of those areas, yoiu're on your own.
I missed some cities thanx for adding to the list of safe zone haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors