Become a Patron!

I vape when I grunt and grunt when I vape intro!

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all,

New here. I build rebuild reengineer everything I touch. I'm new to vaping. I used to buy disposables e hookah pens and loved them. Grew to hate the stupid button versions and stuck with buttonless. Found a refillable buttonless version and hopped to it. Now I'm going to start making my own juice and hopefully with this forums help learn how to fully break down my pen as it looks different than other ce5 versions. It's called bastone premio. I would like to make my own but keep the buttonless format and make juice and relax everyday. That is me lol

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

Many of my best friends have buttons:D

What don't you like about them?

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Hobby Kid Now were talkin! is that what these buttonless sticks are called? automatics? This is basically all i need to make my own. lol. besides simple casings and random bits. I really like the size of mine, but wish it was variable, or higher ohm. i want a thicker smoke. maybe i can recondition it with some help of these forums, are there any tutorials on how to build your own on here?

@UncleRJ its more of choice, I much prefer the buttonless. If I dont have to hit a button, I dont wanna. basically since I smoke cigars and started it that way, Id rather vape without a button.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
broken link, sorry, Search Alibaba for Vape Watch. its the size of a pocket watch and uses the boards you're looking for.

You can start by ordering a few of these fellows and gut them, with the small size, i would imagine it would be possible to rework two or more of them together and make something to channel each carto/cartridge into one intake, or at least find a way to add clearomizers to them and do the channeled intake as well...could be worth looking at for the boards at least, if you use more than one at a time, I would imagine a good vape cloud production.

welcome to the Underground, Vape Strong.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is at least one mod I've seen that can switch into an Automatic mode, but I can't remember where it is or if it's junk or not. :(

TBH, as a new vaper, having to use a fire button was weird. I got used to it in about two days though.
After awhile, you just don't even think about it.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
all that grunting sounds like you might have asthma ;)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@GruntedVape vapingunderground is still in T's early days, so I'm not sure how much help you'll find in the modders section of this forum but it's the place to start asking. Yes, they're just called 'automatic'

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
@Hobby Kid Now were talkin! is that what these buttonless sticks are called? automatics? This is basically all i need to make my own. lol. besides simple casings and random bits. I really like the size of mine, but wish it was variable, or higher ohm. i want a thicker smoke. maybe i can recondition it with some help of these forums, are there any tutorials on how to build your own on here?

@UncleRJ its more of choice, I much prefer the buttonless. If I dont have to hit a button, I dont wanna. basically since I smoke cigars and started it that way, Id rather vape without a button.

I had the same opinion as you do now.

At first.

But soon I realized that the battery life and functions were very limited with the automatics.

Trust me, it took me about two hours to adjust to the buttons and I have never looked back.

But if that is what lifts up your skirt, go for it!:D

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Hobby Kid Im pretty sure the basics are simple. Im going to look for images of some of these pulled apart, and probably do a bigger battery for more charge; do you know of anywhere that can give me info on what would provide a better smoke? like higher heat, duration of heat, coil density etc etc?

and another person says anything about lifting skirts and im gonna have to get crazy. lol @Celtic Fog @UncleRJ

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy~

46d89c8c-8e01-4784-85fb-d7592513fca6_zps120549a9.jpg

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks @Hobby Kid Im pretty sure the basics are simple. Im going to look for images of some of these pulled apart, and probably do a bigger battery for more charge; do you know of anywhere that can give me info on what would provide a better smoke? like higher heat, duration of heat, coil density etc etc?

and another person says anything about lifting skirts and im gonna have to get crazy. lol @Celtic Fog @UncleRJ

How does Float Your Boat grab you?:D

Seriously, go in the direction that makes you happy!

Really that is all that counts:)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

All the auto ecigs I've seen are very limited in output. If you look at the specs on the fasttech link you'll see it's chip is regulated to a 3.6v output. With that in mind (if you decide to go the auto route) for a better vape you would rather be focusing in the tank. By building on from scratch you'll be able to fit a 510 connection and thus fit a tank with good airflow. A rebuildable tank would be best such as the mini kayfun. I can run a 1-2ohm mini kf at 7 watts with a runny 7mg nic juice with the airhole wide open and it hits well.

Tbh I think if you really want to build an auto mod then go ahead and get it out of your system. But I think of you want to design and build your own mods you'll be happier picking up some of fasttechs vamo v5 modules as a starter board (3-15watts) and either get used to a button or use a touch sensitive flat/flush button which you can just slide/swipe your finger over.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I love those touch sensitive buttons.

Just wished more mods had them.

Power button only.

For other functions like power +/- they kinda suck as you can adjust the output without noticing.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love those touch sensitive buttons.

Just wished more mods had them.

Power button only.

For other functions like power +/- they kinda suck as you can adjust the output without noticing.
I'm seeing a lot of china-eBayer shops selling them. Very good sellers. And very good prices. I haven't looked much into the touch sensitive stuff but it's the closest thing I can think of that would suit the op, other than a heat sensitive pad which he can breath on :p

Although the wrong sort of buttons on a mod are an issue. That's why I was testing various toggle switches. The ones I have now you can just rest your hand on and you hardley notice any effort to fire.

I have to sleep now but if Grunted wants any links then I'll find them tmrw if I have time. But one last point: there's a reason that the auto vape never took off in the "non smoking" vape world. It just doesnt deliver the required power. As I've said, there are other alternatives. Make a squeeze box, a toggle design, a trigger, a peddle, a touch sensitive, a flick'n'vape...

Innovation is only limited to ones own imagination.. or the people you rely on.
Goodnight

Last edited:

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I understand what you guys are saying, and im right there with you. Im sure the power output can be much better, which i want to look into at one point. Right now though is the confusion im having with all these different adapters and scew off tanks, that Kayfun looks like an awesome bet, but my pen doesnt have that kind of end. im gonna post my pen and see what you guys think. to be honest, i never seen an end like mine yet.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Posting pictures of your vaping gear is one thing.

But speaking only for myself, I can live quite happily without you posting pictures of your "End"?

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
youre some kind of wisenheimer arent ya? lolol well now youre gonna have to see!!! touch sensitive controls is more up my alley i think. i might get that one day. but i want to mess with this one.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 9

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol psh no way. not yet. i wanna thoroughly mess with this one first, I am making my own juice though

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
youre some kind of wisenheimer arent ya? lolol well now youre gonna have to see!!! touch sensitive controls is more up my alley i think. i might get that one day. but i want to mess with this one.

I am not a wisenheimer, I AM A SMARTASS!

:D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, that looks like some sort of eGo e-cig, but I don't remember seeing that kind of connector before.

VU Sponsors