Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
hmm, idk. is it there now ? if so, thumbnail or large pic ?

Nope, but I’ve seen it already. But I’m not sure that Manny did. It’s showing one of those icons with a rip in it, if you know what I mean.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Today my SL that needed some love....
41b437e799a982e4fa11fb4b16542ca0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

That looks great, Manny. The Zeus is really pretty and very matchy.

So, are you being careful and keeping safe? Cuidate, por favor.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks great, Manny. The Zeus is really pretty and very matchy.

So, are you being careful and keeping safe? Cuidate, por favor.
I worked today and heading out for the mountains tomorrow ....till Tuesday
c3a950a861a8026294e60bd7397b117f.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I worked today and heading out for the mountains tomorrow ....till Tuesday
c3a950a861a8026294e60bd7397b117f.jpg

Well, at least you’re not around people out there. Everything is still shut down around here. Cuomo was saying it would prolly go on until the end of the month.

Stay safe. But I trust you to do that! :hug::hug:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, at least you’re not around people out there. Everything is still shut down around here. Cuomo was saying it would prolly go on until the end of the month.

Stay safe. But I trust you to do that! :hug::hug:
It might be until middle or late May ...... There is a lot to do before opening the city.....they need to test as many civilians as possible and specially deal with all the sick police officers, nurses, doctors that probably total 40-50 thousand.

The dead will keep coming for several weeks before the Apex lowers down to a controlled stage.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It might be until middle or late May ...... There is a lot to do before opening the city.....they need to test as many civilians as possible and specially deal with all the sick police officers, nurses, doctors that probably total 40-50 thousand.

The dead will keep coming for several weeks before the Apex lowers down to a controlled stage.

Stay safe.....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It might be until middle or late May ...... There is a lot to do before opening the city.....they need to test as many civilians as possible and specially deal with all the sick police officers, nurses, doctors.

I was able to get food, but not that much since I haven’t gone to the bank (which is closed.) So even having money but not being able to deposit it now, and being afraid since my county is pretty high in infections now, just sucks. My dad is in a care place now since before this, since they thought he has early onset Alzheimer’s. And his wife is a bitch, and she could help me but thinks I’m just making it up. (?!)

So crazy. I’m hoping I can get some shit done, or I’m not sure what I’m meant to do!! (Lose weight, I guess. Lol)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks! Bought it used then replaced the internal lipo 3 cell battery. From what I've been told this model saved Cartel from the abyss.

That’s resin? It’s really pretty. I’ve never had a Cartel mod. And with the way things are going with vaping, who knows if I will!

Stay safe!

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No modification. Replaced the battery inside was all. Had to contact Cartel to find out how to open it. You should see the one they made with coffee beans. One of a kind, might be able to find it with Google. Well worth a look!

Last edited:

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok, just did. those ARE NOT wood. they are all resin. they call them wood, cause it sells.
Dunno, maybe you confuse it with the Cartel Revenant. This was taken right from the old ad.
The Cartel X200 Box Mod body is a one of a kind piece made from a resin wood hybrid material.

The mod uses a DNA 200w chip. Each mod is unique and no two are alike, every mod is handmade in California. These are made from a small batch, each one is made with superior craftsmanship and attention to detail and Cartel offer a 1 year warranty on the mod.

The coffee bean design is real coffee beans that are fused into the mod shell

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
these here are all resin, no wood, not including the been one. like i said, they "call" them wood, cause it sells. i've seen a few other companies do the same thing.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Car...xf-QXpmwAs60sQWHtZboAw&bih=630&biw=1120&hl=en

please don't think i am trying to rain on your parade, i'm not. and please know that i do know a thing or two about resin and stabwood.

View attachment 158455 View attachment 158456
Dude, I never mentioned stabwood. But if I told you a hybrid Toyota Prius was electric you'd probably deny it because it has a gas engine. Its wood.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
these here are all resin, no wood, not including the been one. like i said, they "call" them wood, cause it sells. i've seen a few other companies do the same thing.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Car...xf-QXpmwAs60sQWHtZboAw&bih=630&biw=1120&hl=en

please don't think i am trying to rain on your parade, i'm not. and please know that i do know a thing or two about resin and stabwood.

View attachment 158455 View attachment 158456

Wow, I forgot how beautiful that mod is. :cheers:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats a beut. Who made it? Also how bout a little back story info on the other two you have.
Well the Java is made by Mozaic Mods in Indonesia...

The SolarStorm is made by Epsilon Mods in Italy.
124928680d43f4693353fa950e0ea938.jpg
ddcea3113af2dfcf4cba5320c1eb4382.jpg
2d92f767f2314f6de7b01afdb7db7b04.jpg

2ce17c6493693eda89ab62fa89461f5c.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors