Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gLAlh6A.jpg
Good buy.... These Nomads are great mods...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just had a big scare! VA #008 was dead, no screen! I nearly shit my pants! Then I realized the battery adjustment screw was lose! Back online. Phew!
I kind of doubt fuse can blow at 15W LOL. I must say VA's "Theme" is very nice. Not changing it. If I do I will certainly save it first. I have a Theme on one Mod that is very difficult to use. I need to change that. In fact I will right now. Manny, I hope your Mozaic vapes as good as it looks! That is a true custom. You designed it yourself. You and them did damn nice too.

Edit: 510 that has middle piece for the actual threads sucks. Of course that is what JM uses and also what broke in 4 day's. Mozaic 510 is very good. VA requires a special tool to remove.

I just hope this man keeps his word and will refund me. I am sure he will. He seems to be a very good Guy.
Thanks.... On the Mozaic one screw allows me to take the 510 top plate off ..... For cleaning on to install an atty 5mm below the top of the mod.... That's to install that beauty ring and make it low profile like here.....downloadfile.jpeg

I think she will vape good because I love the Yihi SX 485J..... I love the YIHI chips, haven't had one fail yet........

Yihi feels the power surge when you screw in the battery cap, saves the settings and turns off...... Then you press the fire button (5) times to start her again.....

I'm glad you got your mods working good !!!

See below the Yihi SX 485J
0edcaad094aafc4909b8ba1337596e6b.jpg

3652708c06fcd84d5e0594a44536e47b.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. They seem to be a genuine “mom & pop shop” type operation. It’s interesting how little info there is online on this brand though, and even their own Instagram account has had no activity since 2017, so there is a chance these guys went out of business. Shame, since they seemed to really produce some quality stuff.
My Osiris mod was the last I bought from the company...... A month after I bought it they shut down also and disappeared...... But I got it for $500 and have been offered $850 on the high end Facebook group....... It will always be worth $500 bucks......

So buying a mod because the company closed is a plus in my book....... Because a mod (Stabwood) that is no longer produced someone will always want .....
18cc5ae4c2f533696f3c5013693d05c0.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Works a charm with my black Peacemaker 28 ... now that is an overlooked RTA.
I had a 25mm black Peacemaker sold it for $40 bucks on eBay....... It's difficult finding something to beat the flavor of the 24mm Reload RTA......

The Zeus X comes very close in flavor and it's a gorgeous tank ...... And I love that nothing comes out.... 2 weeks now and fill it 3-4 times per day.... And not a drop......

c91c66ec8a785cb7a9bf485e69a7c6b0.jpg
802649d2bf28d9a274307239fd30df70.jpg

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's possibly left over inventory..... It Worth $500.00 when you think a Chinese Asmodus Minikin Kodama is $300.00

You’re absolutely right, and I was able to find a video on Instagram of this exact mod...and to my happy surprise, the real color is much closer to that emerald green tone I’ve been wanting...so of course I had to buy it!

Will be sure to post some photos here after it arrives.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You’re absolutely right, and I was able to find a video on Instagram of this exact mod...and to my happy surprise, the real color is much closer to that emerald green tone I’ve been wanting...so of course I had to buy it!

Will be sure to post some photos here after it arrives.
I think it's definitely a looker, and special.... I saw a video of those (2) guys the owners and their shop...

They were very passionate, but I felt they were having problems getting their wants and wishes together (their thoughts on) the business were different....... They used exceptional wood and had a bad ass shop....... Wonder what happened to them...

They were also investing in vape shops in the Colorado area........

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone think this Zeus will fit with The Mozaic colors ?
eb0596c5ca94e651ec08d8cb509186ad.jpg
78e4ad0033af25fecdf990713eec898a.jpg
3c2425ed292634f1b47aa9b123583e17.jpg
I will wait and see what arrives next week...... I think this is my baby arriving .....

I'm like a woman on her 9th month waiting for a baby.....

The mod hasn't been Polished yet....

Those pics are after cutting.......

He's testing it correctly, after a mod is fired several hundred times is when things start to go wrong...... If it survives a day and night of Vaping, he knows it's working as programmed .........

You know how many Chinese mods I have opened and don't fire..... Brand New and broken....

QA assurance...... Is welcomed

71796b0c29409d46a25e314ffc161987.jpg
df9e06b3a9777e7c271da3d8ae6031c1.jpg

Stunning!!!

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys can talk about anything on this thread..... This thread rocks...... We have interesting folks here ........

They love wood, Rta's RDA's, as long as it's sweet and bad ass..... Ha

I just ran across an online shop that makes custom Stabwood drip tips. I’m not sure I’d want one though unless it had a clear coat on it for cleaning. Otherwise it could get pretty gnarly.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I could have gotten the Primo TI 26650. 1x18650 I doubt very many would be satisfied with. for one battery 26650 reigns supreme. I found out I was correct. It is indeed not the mah but 40 Amp battery. It does not take much out of it. It hits harder then Ron Jeremy's dick. A good 21700 is in the middle. The Primo TI 21700 is pretty small. no taller than the Duke and half the length. Even a tad less thick plus rounded in back. I checked that page. I paid a lot more because it was #008 and simply looked good. I guess that was his reasoning because it was more money than his others. I am honestly afraid to use it. I have a bad Crown IV. I will get a new one Friday for $20 from a Guy I know.

Too be honest I’m not crazy about the faceplate. It’s a beautiful mod but the faceplate is too “busy” for me. Otherwise I’d be tempted to buy one.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are tanks that damage mods, specially with self adjusting 510... Like the Falcon resin tank.... That fat and long 510 will screw it up (jam it down below)... Specially if you leave the tank on it for a long time.

Keeping juice out of the 510 is also important, the juice dries up inside and the sugar (sweetner) locks it down and keeps it from springing back up.

This is a common issue with Varitube 510's

Thanks for the comment, I study a mod before I realize it's worth something or anything ......

I use one of those protectors that go between the tank and mod to keep the mods from getting scratched by the tank getting screwed on and off.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Manny. You have some fucking beautiful mods. I've always appreciated your passion about the stabwoods. Matter of fact, that's how I learned about and then purchased my Luna. Which I really, really like. Asmodus does make a great mod. I'll own an Amighty in the future (not a woody but a looker imo). Looking forward to seeing your new Mosiac you are pumped about

The Amighty is a great mod. I’ve had one for about 2 months. As a matter of fact I’m using it rn!!

FB45FF17-2B01-47B0-9D25-5D9B4D0EDE33.jpeg

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MannyScoot you posted a picture of a table full of your mods a page back or so. There were 2 similar mods but different colors sitting at the front of the group. Do you remember the photo? If you do - what were those 2 mods?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MannyScoot you posted a picture of a table full of your mods a page back or so. There were 2 similar mods but different colors sitting at the front of the group. Do you remember the photo? If you do - what were those 2 mods?
Where they Ultem ?
53969477dbb9e92ae5aed826aa4a7d10.jpg

If it was these they are Vapedroid X1C2...... There is a Facebook group: Vapedroid X1C2 Auction group

You might be able to pick one up there.......

Only 200 were made in Berlin Germany......

If you can pick one up under $1,000 buy it.....
Your money won't be lost..... You might find one in rough shape used for $400 to $500

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use one of those protectors that go between the tank and mod to keep the mods from getting scratched by the tank getting screwed on and off.
He means the actual 510 pin.... On the Falcon mesh tank is too long..... It only takes a matter of months before it damages the mod...... Or better said the 510..... It smashes it so bad that it doesn't pop up anymore.....

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a 25mm black Peacemaker sold it for $40 bucks on eBay....... It's difficult finding something to beat the flavor of the 24mm Reload RTA......
The Zeus X comes very close in flavor and it's a gorgeous tank ...... And I love that nothing comes out.... 2 weeks now and fill it 3-4 times per day.... And not a drop......

It's funny. I'm not a fan of the Glaz or the Zeus X TBH.
For 25 mm tanks I still like my Churchill (never had a problem overthreading) and my Gear. Recently started using the Prime (wonderful) Honestly though I stick to the big tanks generally.

I still think the Aromamizer Plus is the best big tank ever built and the Titan is close behind. Then I like my Helo, my MRN and the Peacemaker 28 (not a fan of the 25.

I've used a slew tanks over the years - from Modfathers, VCMTs, Fatallity, Iron Maidens, etc, etc. I've never owned an authentic Scottua though.

I do have a number of small tanks too - I use my Flave 22 RDTA, my Rose 3 and my Cthuluhu mini a lot. I will MTL on occasion.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny. I'm not a fan of the Glaz or the Zeus X TBH.
For 25 mm tanks I still like my Churchill (never had a problem overthreading) and my Gear. Recently started using the Prime (wonderful) Honestly though I stick to the big tanks generally.

I still think the Aromamizer Plus is the best big tank ever built and the Titan is close behind. Then I like my Helo, my MRN and the Peacemaker 28 (not a fan of the 25.

I've used a slew tanks over the years - from Modfathers, VCMTs, Fatallity, Iron Maidens, etc, etc. I've never owned an authentic Scottua though.

I do have a number of small tanks too - I use my Flave 22 RDTA, my Rose 3 and my Cthuluhu mini a lot. I will MTL on occasion.
I like big tanks also.....
55c8dfc95d172593cea2f5241b438b50.jpg
a277b274c876d826c0bb2adf95c1f310.jpg
94ba1a7e19def92dc66bad0dad6d357f.jpg

VU Sponsors