Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Jinx'd, why do you want me to wrap it so good? It is already destroyed LOL. You want 3 day or First class? I have someone looking for the box. I hope we can find it. Of course I am legit and not screwing you around. Just please give me a couple of day's. You got me at a time where I feel like crap again. People don't realize shaking allover actually hurts. You will get it soon enough, I promise. If you have any doubts ask Manny about me. I just don't feel good at the moment. I will get it out of here ASAP. I apologize that I probably can't muster up enough oomph to do it today. I hope you don't call it off though. Now I kind of really want to see what you do with it. I am sure it will look much nicer than it ever did anyways.

In fact I probably won't even be back here until this evening. I feel horrible. I am really sorry. I need to lie down for a while. I hope you understand. Don't worry though. I fulfill my obligations.

Todd, relax, take a deep breath. you get it ready, when you get it ready, take whatever time you need. i'm not pressuring you in any way. looks like you are more excited about this than i am.

ship it whatever is cheapest and has a tracking number. the day before you are sending it out, i will PP you the $$

i don't want it to get even more damaged during shipping. sometime the mail can get beat up and knocked around.
better safe than sorrry.

i do not ship anything, so i cannot say how to go about dealing with the post office. maybe Manny can give you some tips. like i said, he paid $9, and is a lot faarther away.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Todd, relax, take a deep breath. you get it ready, when you get it ready, take whatever time you need. i'm not pressuring you in any way. looks like you are more excited about this than i am.

ship it whatever is cheapest and has a tracking number. the day before you are sending it out, i will PP you the $$

i don't want it to get even more damaged during shipping. sometime the mail can get beat up and knocked around.
better safe than sorrry.

i do not ship anything, so i cannot say how to go about dealing with the post office. maybe Manny can give you some tips. like i said, he paid $9, and is a lot faarther away.
Remember when you use those priority boxes is fast and reasonably priced...... $9.35 all over the United States..... doesn't matter how far....

Once you start using your own boxes and you want tracking and priority it becomes $20-$30 bucks fast.........

And I was kidding about Todd.... He's straight up and trusted...... He's a decent individual to be an ex Gotti lawyer....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you jinx'd. Manny, he is giving me money LOL. You would think I was the scum of the earth to defend the likes of John Gotti and Company. I said I sold my soul for money. It was not worth it in retrospect. It is never worth it. I was much younger, out of law school and just dumb to go that route. I really regret a lot of things I did. Quite frankly they should all be under the jail. Yes, I will have to purchase the post office flat rate box. I will wrap the box in some paper towels and put it in a ziplock bag. I ship good $1,000 Mods that way. Those boxes have 100 pound burst strength. I know a little about boxes. My Cousin was the CEO of the largest card board manufacturer in the world. Given, he had a better job than I did.I thought International was about $15, Duh. Thank you too for vouching for me Manny.

Okay I am going to sound like a real dick here. It pisses me off the only good cable for the new Ipad pro is $75. Go figure, for a $2,600 tablet.
Seriously though it is freezing in here. Someone messed with at least one of the thermostats. That does piss me off. My wife is not on this floor and she likes it warm. It must be 60 degrees in here. Old folks hate cold. Luckily I can find out which one they messed with right from that very Ipad! I wonder what I ever did before technology? I mean when we used maps and shit. Remember those? HAHA!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know man he paid you..... It's like me saying I worked for Pablo Escobar......He paid me......ha

Yeah those Apple products, they give it to you right in the ass with those prices.....

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I sold my soul for money.

I really regret a lot of things I did.

Yes, I will have to purchase the post office flat rate box.

It pisses me off the only good cable for the new Ipad pro is $75. Go figure, for a $2,600 tablet.

I wonder what I ever did before technology? I mean when we used maps and shit. Remember those? HAHA!

i will sell my soul. know someone with money who is buying ? o_O

i regret many things i did, and many that i didn't do.

the box is free, your paying for shipping. there is a WWW that shows how to shape a cheaper box to fit larger things.
https://www.instructables.com/id/Make-475-USPS-Flat-Rate-shipping-box/

dude, you bought an apple, what do you expect.

yeah, technology. 10 years from now, we/someone will be wondering how we now got by.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am pretty sure within 25 years all cars will completely drive themselves. They already partially do. They can drive on the highway, park themselves ETC. Trust me you are joking but you do not want to get too greedy. Watch what you ask for. Maybe not worth it in the end. Pablo Escobar I do not even touch. At least the Mob has some "guidelines" they abide by. Griselda Blanca. Who says Woman cannot make it to the top!

I usually get Android. It just so happens this apple is so incredibly powerful. It is faster than most Intel I7. That is BS man. This witch has been ripping us off all this time. She always makes us pay extra for the box! We always drive up by Milwaukee. This time since I do not feel good I will just send a kid. Obviously I do not care about the money on this I just want to see what you do with it. I figured if someone was looking for money they might push $200 on it. I just want you to have it pretty much. If you are not satisfied with the board for any reason just say you are me and Evolv will replace it. I do not think they replace for a second owner though but I could be wrong on that too. Evolv is a standup company.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sucked on the SL all day.....
76c02744c590310ea3f38e007443cf36.jpg
023b7257b5b03dcc50a03e15c0b4835c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am pretty sure within 25 years all cars will completely drive themselves. They already partially do. They can drive on the highway, park themselves ETC. Trust me you are joking but you do not want to get too greedy. Watch what you ask for. Maybe not worth it in the end. Pablo Escobar I do not even touch. At least the Mob has some "guidelines" they abide by. Griselda Blanca. Who says Woman cannot make it to the top!

I usually get Android. It just so happens this apple is so incredibly powerful. It is faster than most Intel I7. That is BS man. This witch has been ripping us off all this time. She always makes us pay extra for the box! We always drive up by Milwaukee. This time since I do not feel good I will just send a kid. Obviously I do not care about the money on this I just want to see what you do with it. I figured if someone was looking for money they might push $200 on it. I just want you to have it pretty much. If you are not satisfied with the board for any reason just say you are me and Evolv will replace it. I do not think they replace for a second owner though but I could be wrong on that too. Evolv is a standup company.
Griselda Blanco trained Pablo........

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Todd. I think i would like it, but remember, i have not seen it. and Idk if juice can damage a chip. as it is, it is basically only worth about what the parts cost. the chip and screen is $55 new. the other parts are somewhat custom, (as you know), so that is worth something. is the screen not damaged ? I have a screen that got juice in it and it looks not so good.
all of the metal, any damage ?
the wood. I don't care about that. other than the interest of seeing what you say is "seriously destroyed", and how it is damaged.

postage. Manny sent mine priority for $9. paypal = yes. and our agreed price would include shipping, just easier that way.

as far as what you would like for it, also concider this. you would be contributing to the vape mod database, as for me opening this thing up and seeing how it is put together. and then the enjoyment of seeing me build a new one = I would post all progress here.
so, put a # in your head. I will chew on it. and we can see where this goes.

that is a 21700 iirc ? not that it matters.

The people on this thread would be pretty interested and impressed to see you rebuild a messed up one. Or whatever it is you’re planning. You did really well with the other one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is exactly why I am pretty much giving it to him so cheap. It is of no use to me anymore, I certainly can't fix it. All said and done I get about 40 bucks out of it. No big deal, it goes to a good home and I too want to se him fix it. Then he got a very nice Mod for not much besides his labor. I am sure it will be nicer than it ever was in fact. Well, I am going to bed. Goodnight folks.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is exactly why I am pretty much giving it to him so cheap. It is of no use to me anymore, I certainly can't fix it. All said and done I get about 40 bucks out of it. No big deal, it goes to a good home and I too want to se him fix it. Then he got a very nice Mod for not much besides his labor. I am sure it will be nicer than it ever was in fact. Well, I am going to bed. Goodnight folks.
Goodnight Bro...... Get something for the mod $$$, once you loose hope because she's now ugly she has to go...... Divorce her ......

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Their warranty is 10 day's LOL. I bought it about 7 month's ago. To boot they were not very nice to me. Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens.....Or you don't want to say? I understand about the city. A parking space costs as much as an entire 2 flat in the Boro's. As long as say you don't live in Jamaica Queens I am sure it is very nice. Especially if you have a view of the skyline. Thank you for wishing me well.

I have told stories here. That is why I finally quit. I have repeated here many times. There are 100+ defendants that would assume put a bullet in me before I take my last breath. Some people with 500 Federal indictments you just cannot get off 100%. If you get them a great plea you are a superb Attorney. I almost always did so in fact. No, 10 years instead of death was not good enough for them. Have bounty on my head instead. I ride around in bullet/bomb proof vehicle with armed body guards. I live in the middle of nowhere but it is not hard to find me. The only reason they don't attempt my life is we have ex-Navy Seals for body guards and Bank grade security inside and out.

Jinx'd it is seriously destroyed. You want it? Shoot me a number. Don't be afraid to go low. It is just junk to me now. Remember though I think I paid over $900 for this one. Although that hardly means anything now. I was just mentioning it for whatever reason. Do not take that into consideration please! I did not realize you can do that! Well, I guess I should have known given what you just did with the LV. I will have to mail it sometime next week. Please one thing though, factor in postage. I think flat rate is about $15? Just go to USPS and look it up. I will have to put my Daughters return address as usual since you know we do not have a physical address. No problem for some kid to drive up to a PO though. You can just use PayPal? I am flabbergasted that you even want it! Thank you for the offer! Just PM me please.

I’m in Queens where the FH tennis stadium is/was. I’m not sure but they may have tried to gentrify Jamaica, but it’s not a place I ever go. Is there a court house there?
This is an okay neighborhood but it’s getting crowded with nouveau riche wannabes and I’m ready to move. Sorry if I sound snotty, but the whole vibe has changed. We have shopping tourists coming here now!
Hope you feel better! This weather is iffy, so stay warm.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Well, he took a block of wood and turned it into a mod by some kind of magic! Have a good night.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s nice to know you’re not superficial about wives and divorce!! Lol

Ha ha....

My dad always said my mom was ugly to her face.....

Well she divorced him, and he was happy she divorced him and married some guy uglier than she was......

So I guess that's why I'm alone and single........

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jinx'd, it is in the original box with warranty booklet packed well with compressed air in a bag and paper under that all taped up. Good luck opening it LOL. They can leave by Noon. Takes 3-4 hours to get to PO. You do not have to pay me until they phone me tracking number. Of course I will need you to PM me your name and address as soon as you see this please. I probably will not wake up so early but it will get out tomorrow I am 90% sure. Like I said you do not have to pay me until I give you the tracking number. Fair? Just don't worry if you PM me and I am not up yet. I will be in time. I assume you use PayPal? I will give you my email of course if you do or we will make other arrangements. Happy to see this go to you. So much for going to bed.....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Think of it as paying it forward, which is a great thing to do. And you’re fortunate enough to be able to afford it! It’s a win-win situation, imho.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Jinx'd, it is in the original box with warranty booklet packed well with compressed air in a bag and paper under that all taped up. Good luck opening it LOL. They can leave by Noon. Takes 3-4 hours to get to PO. You do not have to pay me until they phone me tracking number. Of course I will need you to PM me your name and address as soon as you see this please. I probably will not wake up so early but it will get out tomorrow I am 90% sure. Like I said you do not have to pay me until I give you the tracking number. Fair? Just don't worry if you PM me and I am not up yet. I will be in time. I assume you use PayPal? I will give you my email of course if you do or we will make other arrangements. Happy to see this go to you. So much for going to bed.....

Todd. i am going to reply in your current PM, as i cannot start a new one.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Todd. sounds good. yes, paypal

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Obviously I do not care about the money on this I just want to see what you do with it. I figured if someone was looking for money they might push $200 on it. I just want you to have it pretty much. If you are not satisfied with the board for any reason just say you are me and Evolv will replace it. I do not think they replace for a second owner though but I could be wrong on that too. Evolv is a standup company.

i know you are not doing this for the money. hell, what i am giving you is chump change to you. and i am glad you did not offer it to me for free. i am not good at accepting gifts, makes me feel like a freeloader(unless its something really inexpensive). paying for it makes me more comfortable.

$200, that may be possible. but you would have to wait for "just the right person" and you probably would be waiting a long time.
then all the effort of trying to sell it that way, for you, or about anyone, not worth it.

yes, Evolv is excellent !

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The people on this thread would be pretty interested and impressed to see you rebuild a messed up one. Or whatever it is you’re planning. You did really well with the other one.

i have some plans for this. i hope it is as damaged as you say it is. i would feel bad if i could fix it. because you want to see it it opened up and rebuilt.

there are 2 issues with me rebuilding it. 1, will concure, the other, i have a work around that, if all goes well, will be much more cool looking than original.

i have been looking for blocks. found a few i like, and would be great. but i am looking for "Thee Block".
i will post a pic of an example of what i am thinking, when i find it.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL Manny. Not quite as bad as a hit on your ass though. VA said they could fix it "up" but "it would not look great". For $100 shipping? I just got another. Then that apparently offended them. Some nerve they have over there. I actually was feeling like a dick I did not just give it to you. I am glad you are cool with that then. Honestly VA is a very nice production Mod but it is no supper high end custom. My Top Hat is much nicer. He laid each of the hundreds of diamond shapes in there by hand perfectly lined up. I see it says $16,000 but I have never seen one go for more than $3,000 and even that is rare. Most go for about $1,500 I think. Although mine is one of the most coveted ones. He only made 3. One red, green and blue. The SS is no slouch either. I mostly like the Java I guess just because I don't have one but the colors are incredible to me. I could not deal with the waiting "party" though. First for everyone to get in then to have it built. Just too much anticipation for me.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL Manny. Not quite as bad as a hit on your ass though. VA said they could fix it "up" but "it would not look great". For $100 shipping? I just got another. Then that apparently offended them. Some nerve they have over there. I actually was feeling like a dick I did not just give it to you. I am glad you are cool with that then. Honestly VA is a very nice production Mod but it is no supper high end custom. My Top Hat is much nicer. He laid each of the hundreds of diamond shapes in there by hand perfectly lined up. I see it says $16,000 but I have never seen one go for more than $3,000 and even that is rare. Most go for about $1,500 I think. Although mine is one of the most coveted ones. He only made 3. One red, green and blue. The SS is no slouch either. I mostly like the Java I guess just because I don't have one but the colors are incredible to me. I could not deal with the waiting "party" though. First for everyone to get in then to have it built. Just too much anticipation for me.
VA simply doesn't care anymore...... They are making too much money to care......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, that is when it was brand new. He will take pics when he gets it. you will not believe this. Any right proper company would have replaced it. they should be ashamed of this. instead they were outright rude to me after it took forever to get their attention then ultimately blew me off! Screw them. I still like their Mods but do not count on ever speaking to them again.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I got it. Thank you very much. It is nice we can all trust each other here and never even met each other. Go figure, often you cannot even trust your neighbor. Look Bill already took advantage of me. I have been avoiding him. Been waiting for these kids to get back safe then I conk out a few hours. You folks know I am always up at 3AM then. You will understand when you get this old. Please post some pics tomorrow so Manny can see how VA shafted me!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes, I got it. Thank you very much. It is nice we can all trust each other here and never even met each other. Go figure, often you cannot even trust your neighbor. Look Bill already took advantage of me. I have been avoiding him. Been waiting for these kids to get back safe then I conk out a few hours. You folks know I am always up at 3AM then. You will understand when you get this old. Please post some pics tomorrow so Manny can see how VA shafted me!

talk to someone a for a while, you can tell if they are trustworthy. and i don't trust my neighbors.

pics, yes i will.

i am looking at blocks on ebay right now.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I said a few days ago I can size someone up in about 10 minutes face to face maybe two paragraphs on the internet. I have to go conk out though. I do not know what they are doing. My luck they had an accident and my demise will be from their moms in the end! Will you show the block or is it a surprise at the end? I did not know they had them on Ebay. Between ebay and amazon you do not have to leave your house anymore. Well, throw in Door Dash too.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is indeed a problem if you can see inside the block with a DNA75C. It has a "pilot" light most Modders do not expose. Then you see it every time you fire inside the Mod and it just looks cheap. I have several expensive Mods that suffer from that. Actually that block looks kind of like my new VA after I semi-permanently waxed it. The new one is nicer than the one I sent you when it was new IMO. Plus I protected it at least. That does darken it quite a bit. I thought I did something wrong to it but Manny already confirmed this. BTW how much is that? I would guess $250 but I bet it is actually much less?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
There is indeed a problem if you can see inside the block with a DNA75C. It has a "pilot" light most Modders do not expose.

BTW how much is that? I would guess $250 but I bet it is actually much less?

i forgot about that light. yes, there is one, at least on the DNA250c. its very small and just under the fire button.
you saying this, i am REALLY intrigued now.

that block. its somewhere around $45.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i actually had a real problem with the lathe. the start/run cap started smoking. so i have to find one of those. i am real relieved it is not the motor, i hope. but caps go bad.

and you can laugh at the square block in the 3 jaw, i was. but i repositioned it, it centered, and i was turning on it. you can see if you look close. thats when the cap started smoking.
20190828_173300.jpg 20190828_173002.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a Paxton or Vortex blower? Actually, that looks like a turbo. Odd. Well guess I need to se the whole thing. Jinx'd, please do me a favor and say here when you receive it. So I can toss the receipt. I hate clutter. Thanks

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i actually had a real problem with the lathe. the start/run cap started smoking. so i have to find one of those. i am real relieved it is not the motor, i hope. but caps go bad.

and you can laugh at the square block in the 3 jaw, i was. but i repositioned it, it centered, and i was turning on it. you can see if you look close. thats when the cap started smoking.
View attachment 145083 View attachment 145084
Improper Tools/Settings. If the user is noticing burn marks on the material's edges or corners, it is likely the result of a blunt tool, cutting coolant/ lube, or an improper feed speed. ...

Improper Maintenance. ...

Improper Programming. ...

It all Starts with a good CNC Controller.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That is a Paxton or Vortex blower? Actually, that looks like a turbo. Odd. Well guess I need to se the whole thing. Jinx'd, please do me a favor and say here when you receive it. So I can toss the receipt. I hate clutter. Thanks

Vortech V2SQ, it is nearly silent. turbo's are exhaust driven, blowers are belt driven. but yeah, it has an impeller just like a turbo.

my mail doesn't get here till after 4pm.
tracking says it is in town. scratch that = Your item is out for delivery on August 29, 2019 at 9:01 am
this is going to be "very interesting", stay tuned folks.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Improper Tools/Settings. If the user is noticing burn marks on the material's edges or corners, it is likely the result of a blunt tool, cutting coolant/ lube, or an improper feed speed. ...

Improper Maintenance. ...

Improper Programming. ...

It all Starts with a good CNC Controller.

CNC, shit man. i'm a caveman.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i made or modified most of those parts. the manifold was not for fuel injection. so i made the bungs, milled the holes, and TIG'd em in.
estimated 450+hp. it will make a stock GN look like a VW beetle, really.

20190828_173053.jpg 20190828_173104.jpg 20190828_173113.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know it is belt driven off the main belt but I do not see the cog on it. Maybe the angle you took the pic. 450HP will get you going if the truck is very light. Otherwise that is not enough. If it beats a GNX I guess it is enough LOL. Did you get it yet? It is almost 5PM same time here as you.

I was rather disappointed today. Went to Milwaukee. A little White kid maybe 2-3 years old. Asked me if I got that way eating too much fudge! Either his parents teach him nothing or teach him the wrong things. Milwaukee is a rather diverse city. I cannot imagine he never has seen a black person before. So that comes to observation number 2 of mine. His parents are bigots. How sad.

VU Sponsors