Become a Patron!

Ideal Product For Different Vapers

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are more than the three types I am listing and many substypes with plenty of overlap as well as many other purchasing options but I am starting this thread oversimplified.

Trendy
Seeks to impress others by making the biggest clouds and showing off the latest gear. Most likely wasn't a daily nicotine user prior to vaping. Doesn't usually mind overpaying for expediency and sometimes prefers to since the merchant is part of trendiness.

Ideal mod to buy: https://store.smoktech.com/
(everything).

1508491641705.jpg

Newest mod shown above: https://store.smoktech.com/product-details?id=203

Nobody in the vaping industry comes close to courting the vaping trendy as Smok. They have so many different cool items that the ideal purchase would be everything.

Hobbyist
Someone who is not content with limiting their vaping experience to stock products and insists on some DIY customization ranging from juice mixing to building their own mods and everything in between especially rebuilding atomizers.

Ideal mod to buy: http://dripp3d.com/Kit-250-DNA/
1__49666.1482617740.1280.854.jpg

When juice mixing and atty rebuilding isn't enough, this is about as far as a hobbyist goes without crossing the line of going professional except maybe 3D printing some of the non-electrical components.

Traditional Vaper
A current or former smoker who seeks a safer means of nicotine delivery. Usually starts out seeking to emulate the tobacco smoking experience as much as feasible and expands their options as they go along. Many never deviate too far from this intial vaping experience despite learning a lot about vaping.

Ideal mod to buy: www.ebay.com/itm/iStick-Pico-75W-Starter-Kit-with-TC-Box-Melo-3-Mini-US-Free-Ship-/122772791908

s-l400.jpg

Priced at $19.99, you won't find a cheaper new mod that ships from the USA that the vaping community would widely recommend to smokers switching to vaping.This mod is small and reliable. It has more than enough power to emulate smoking and can take a single battery that should last if vaping at smoking emulation power. To ideally complement the smoking emulation experience, the following atomizer at $16.95 is highly recommended.

s-l400.png

www.ebay.com/itm/USA-Best-Aspire-Nautilus-2-Tank-Black-Stainless-Steel/192335419323

Last edited:

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What's up with that $5.99 Pico link? As soon as I choose any color the price jumps to $17.59 o_O. Only $5.99 item is the Memo Tank.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's up with that $5.99 Pico link? As soon as I choose any color the price jumps to $17.59 o_O. Only $5.99 item is the Memo Tank.
It is a new eBay function that allows for multiple items to be sold in a single listing and allows prices to be deceptively sorted. I haven't seen outright deceptive listing before by showing an item different from the cheapest one listed.

Thanks. I'll delete it.

Last edited:

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Glad to help! I look forward to the day Picos are on clearance for 5.99 at a reputable site.;)

I may have tried this one just for ships and giggles. Did try one @ 9.99 but it never shipped! EBay did reimburse me tho.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad to help! I look forward to the day Picos are on clearance for 5.99 at a reputable site.;)

I may have tried this one just for ships and giggles. Did try one @ 9.99 but it never shipped! EBay did reimburse me tho.
It would be nice but plenty of Pico's for less than $25 shipped from the the US and even quite a few shipped from China for under $20.

I wish that iLeaf would sell the Pico with a MTL clearomizer and above 1ohm coils in a kit. Then you'd have a true traditional vaper setup.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Yup, be sure to let me know when they pop up for $5.99 :p
You know me, always watching and waiting :D

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yup, be sure to let me know when they pop up for $5.99 :p
You know me, always watching and waiting :D
Count on it @ceecee. If I run into that deal I'll login 'over there' and post in the CLR thread like I did with the $2 Evic!

Glad to see ya over here, I do miss the CLR enabler gang!

randallpiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nautilus 2 leaks like a sieve.
Stupid design, liquid gets between glass & metal.
Innokin Endura T22 or T18, the 20 is a leaker, too.
The Innokin has no adjusted airflow, but it is absolutely perfect to a cigarette draw.
I smoked for 30 years, only vape MTL, and this is the easiest, most hassle free, reliable, top-fill, cheaply replaceable coil atomizer on the market. IMO.

VU Sponsors