Become a Patron!

Identification. Solved

Vape_Addict

Member For 1 Year
I saw this mod on Google images. I have no clue if it is series or parallel. I don't know who makes it. I don't know the name of it. And I don't know where to buy it. I'm coming here to see if someone in the vaping hoard can identify this mod for me. I would like to know, company and model name. And where I can buy it. Thank you very much for anything.

Attachments

• AUTHENTIC-Steam-Crave-Aromamizer-TITAN-41mm-RDTA-28ml.jpg
    AUTHENTIC-Steam-Crave-Aromamizer-TITAN-41mm-RDTA-28ml.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 64

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Looks like some type of old school Pinoy to me....

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yep, and they are hard to find. I was pretty obsessed with this mod when they hit, but not enough to fork the dough. You can get a series able for a fair amount less and they have some design similarities.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Series able?

Yeah, That was some serious auto correct/half thought typing, sorry about that. Avid Lyfe Series. Still pricey but also available in clone. You looking for a full mechanical or open to others? There is a very affordable Wismec Noisy Cricket II 25 that is regulated and without a screen. Very much like a PWM that can be used parallel and series. It is infinitely better than the OG NC. Those buttons suck.

Vape_Addict

Member For 1 Year
I'm open to any good mod. I'm just looking for a good full mech series mod that I can afford. Good looks don't hurt either.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
You can get a paraseries HOG V3 for good prices and that will be one hell of a monster. I think there is one for sale here at a real good price.

Vape_Addict

Member For 1 Year
Thank you. Anything under $200 I already have 12 mods ....it's not like I need another one. I just like collecting cool looking mods and stuff

Vape_Addict

Member For 1 Year
Hog is right.... That thing is fat. Great suggestion but too big for me. Mid range is where I like to stay, between $50 and $150. I'm quite handy myself, maybe I'll just build my own.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thank you. Anything under $200 I already have 12 mods ....it's not like I need another one. I just like collecting cool looking mods and stuff

The MCV is short of your threshold and leaves money for shipping.

Invicous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Oh no super collector! Lol,!just wait. You’ll have 112 mods or more like Me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors