Become a Patron!

Identify vape and where to buy coils for me?

my friend is out of coils and is smoking instead of vaping. I'd like to buy him a bunch of coils but I am in a different state and don't have a clue what to buy and I can't ask him because he'd just say "no thanks". Its a Smoktech Prince, I can see from the photos, but when I google "Prince v12 coils" I get more than one model and I'm not sure what the difference is.

Thanks in advance, for helping with my buddies health. bvape.jpgBAVape.jpg

The coil types vary by design and resistance. Here's a breakdown of the different coil types for the TFV12 Prince tank:

• V12 Prince Mesh Coils
    • Resistance:0.15 Ohms
    • Wattage Range: 40W-80W
    • Recommended for: 60W-70W
  • V12 Prince T-10 Decuple Coils
    • Resistance: 0.12 Ohms
    • Wattage Range: 60 - 120 Watts
    • Recommended Wattage: 80 - 110 Watts
  • V12 Prince X6 Sextuple Coils
    • Resistance: 0.15 Ohms
    • Wattage Range: 50 - 120 Watts
    • Recommended Wattage: 80 - 100 Watts
  • V12 Prince Q4 Quadruple Coils
    • Resistance: 0.4 Ohms
    • Wattage Range: 40 - 100 Watts
    • Recommended Wattage: 60 - 80 Watts
  • V12 Prince M4 Quadruple Coils
    • Resistance: 0.17 Ohms
    • Wattage Range: 30 - 70 Watts
    • Recommended Wattage: 45 - 55 Watts

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Be prepared for the fact that your friend would rather smoke. Vaping doesn’t always take for some.
Unfortunately this is a very true statement, I would still send him some coils but don't be disappointed if they still smoke. I have gifted at least 4 set up to individuals and 3 still smoke one being my daughter. I just look at it this way; At least they have the alternative if and when they are ready.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
my friend is out of coils and is smoking instead of vaping. I'd like to buy him a bunch of coils but I am in a different state and don't have a clue what to buy and I can't ask him because he'd just say "no thanks". Its a Smoktech Prince, I can see from the photos, but when I google "Prince v12 coils" I get more than one model and I'm not sure what the difference is.

Thanks in advance, for helping with my buddies health. View attachment 119168View attachment 119156
I have that same device in the same color even. The M4 coils are what comes with it. The Prince Mesh .15Ω coils work on it too pretty well. The mesh coils lean towards better flavor while the M4 produces slightly more vapor. I'd reccomend either of the two.

VU Sponsors