Become a Patron!

Idk how anyone ever enjoyed an juice with cinnamon flavor!

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I've have bought multiple bottles of eliquid, like French toast, and cereal flavored. They sound delicious on paper and then when they get here I put em in my atty and come to find out they got a sprinkle of cinnamon and its horrible Everytime. It's super harsh and feels like it's burning my throat! Now I always read the entire description and refuse to buy anything with cinnamon in it. I have 2 bottle with cinnamon sitting around for 6+ months.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some flavors taste different, I find that "grape" flavor tastes like some bitter chemical that is totally horrible (I can smell it in the juice...it smells great...but others say it tastes like grape...and cinnamon doesn't bother me but your taste buds might trigger differently.

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Some flavors taste different, I find that "grape" flavor tastes like some bitter chemical that is totally horrible (I can smell it in the juice...it smells great...but others say it tastes like grape...and cinnamon doesn't bother me but your taste buds might trigger differently.
Yea makes sense, I've bought juices that have reviews saying the best juice I ever had , and then I get it and I have to suffer through the bottle because I can't stand wasting money haha, like jam.momster, oh my God I hate jam momster all of them, it taste like cough syrup to.me.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yea makes sense, I've bought juices that have reviews saying the best juice I ever had , and then I get it and I have to suffer through the bottle because I can't stand wasting money haha, like jam.momster, oh my God I hate jam momster all of them, it taste like cough syrup to.me.
I got two different juices from two different original mixers. Both were allegedly 'cut' with real booze. The one tasted very professionally done. The flavor of the whiskey was there for sure, but it didn't over power the whole of the juice, it was a nice mellow blend. The other was well pure excrement.

Grew up in a family of alcoholics, so it doesn't take much for me to be a 'boozehound'. I do not drink seriously any longer. I simply cannot, oh I could, but life dictates otherwise. That's how and why I know of tasting a difference between a pro mixer and someone just fumbling to make a buck.

A pro can mix whatever, maybe second or third try they got it. Found that out while tending bar in a Moose lodge. Alcoholics are forgiving a time or two, drunks aren't, drunks don't get served either. Yes, there's a vast chasm of difference. If you cannot tell, you don't tend bar.

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I do DIY (mix my own) but even though I like cinnamon, many flavors have this like "red hots" thing. I only like cinn in bakeries and that's why I love FA cinn ceylon. It's all I use and even then, I use drops (too much can overpower any recipe)
Yea maybe that's whats the problem with the few cinnamon flavors I tried. They have been really hot tasting to the point where it hurts my throat the first few hits. I tried diy, but I couldn't get the flavor strong enough! It all came out muted!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yea maybe that's whats the problem with the few cinnamon flavors I tried. They have been really hot tasting to the point where it hurts my throat the first few hits. I tried diy, but I couldn't get the flavor strong enough! It all came out muted!
One thing about DIY is sometimes less is more. The flavors we use are mostly artificial. They interact with each other and using too much can mute the tastes. One of my favorite mixes contains only 2.6% flavoring total from 9 different flavors. Here's the link. Here's a link to one of mine own mixes that contains cinnamon. It's a waffle with cinnamon and whipped cream.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One thing about DIY is sometimes less is more.
That is so true... and I have learned this the hard way. I have a raspberry syrup (SSA) flavor that seems weak but then if I use too much it just goes floral (perfume) I never tried FLV rich cinnamon (even though it is highly rated) It's just too strong to work with. I like the FA cinn ceylon because it also has some nice spicy/woodsy notes which is great for bakery recipes. Other flavors (like SSA apple strudel and TFA cinnamon danish swirl) would be great but just have that strong "red hots" thing. I want to control the cinn level myself.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used to vape cinnamon for a few months but it got on my nerves and can't vape it anymore.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have learned this the hard way.

Hmm, sounds familiar. *grins* Some dumb ass had to mix 10% menthol in a juice once. LOL Boy did that dumb ass nearly choke himself out, too.

"Gee, I like menthol. Surely, 10% ought to be good, ha!" <-- Infamous nearly last words.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like most things, you get used to cinnamon after a bit. I vaped 24mg Cinnamon Pear for about 5 years. It was harsh at first but then it was just like anything else.

Like the guy with the big ass bong who has conditioned his lungs and learned just how big of a hit he can take... then hands it to everyone who walks in the door so he can laugh as they cough up a lung.

VU Sponsors